Something Wrong With Main Site?

LarryGC

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General network error. Check your network documentation.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: General network error. Check your network documentation.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below. 

Am I the only one getting this or is something wrong with the site?

I finally learned to put a link to the forums itself on my Desktop, then I don't have any problems getting here, if geocaching.com is down.

Im getting weird stuff at the bottom of the page, when I try to load the geocaching main page.

Edited by GOT GPS?
let's get it fixed, kids....

i'm getting jittery!

This is when it's great to have PQs!

I'm actually getting more jittery because the Washington DC area radio show I listen to every afternoon via an internet stream has had nothing but a page up for the last 90 minutes stating "the internet broadcast is down due to a massive power outage in los angeles. We are working to re-route the stream as quickly as possible." :D

Something still going on. Was working fine the last 2 hours... and now it's down again... at 4AM ET?

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.

Can't be THAT busy this time of day?