Announcing Plans For Sirgerald's Geocoin

SirGerald

:laughing: OK, so I didn't realize there was a TIME LIMIT on editing a post on these forums. So I find I can't keep the list at the beginning of this thread updated, as I had hoped.

So now, to verify that I have you on my list of (pre)orders, check the following link:

SirGerald Geocoin Orders

Coin Information and Planned Design

I'd like to thank everyone who has said they will buy or trade for my coin. :D Already over half of the pre-planned quantity has been spoken for.

I appreciate the support.

--SirGerald

Edited by SirGerald
:laughing: OK, so I didn't realize there was a TIME LIMIT on editing a post on these forums. So I find I can't keep the list at the beginning of this thread updated, as I had hoped.

So now, to verify that I have you on my list of (pre)orders, check the following link:

SirGerald Geocoin Orders

Coin Information and Planned Design

I'd like to thank everyone who has said they will buy or trade for my coin. :D Already over half of the pre-planned quantity has been spoken for.

I appreciate the support.

--SirGerald

Would you be interested in trading personal coin for personal coin? Mine should be ready in a week or two.

In order to pay the mint for the order when the artwork is done, I'll need to have enough orders PRE-PAID.

If you've placed a pre-order for my coins, now would be a good time to send in your money.

SirGerald Geocoin Payment Information

I really appreciate everyone's willingness to prepay for coins. It's really the only way I could get it done. That's why I don't mind prepaying for other coins I've bought.

--SirGerald

Edited by SirGerald
Yay, you have me down for a trade :laughing:  Email me your address so I can have a coin set aside for you. I'll send you mine in a reply.

Should I go ahead an purchase a regular one also if I want both metals?

Got your email, thanks.

Please put me down to purchase 1 regular coin. Paypal was just sent.

Edited by AtlantaGal

THANKS to everyone who has expressed an interest in buying one or more of my geocoins.

The mint is nearly done with the artwork for my geocoin. To enable me to pay for the production phase, I need all those who expressed an interest in buying coins to go to my ordering page and make it official. If you haven't yet pre-ordered, you can still do so -- just post a note here.

The web address for ordering information is:

http://sirgerald.netfirms.com/Geocoin/CoinPayments.php

If necessary, you can still change the number of coins you said you want.

--SirGerald

Just thought I'd bump this to the top again.

Final die art is done and can be viewed at: http://sirgerald.netfirms.com/Geocoin/CoinInformation.html

There are still a few coins left if you would like to buy some. Payment information is available at: http://sirgerald.netfirms.com/Geocoin/CoinPayments.php

Thank you to everyone who has ordered and paid, so far.

Remember, I also have 100 gold coins being made that are only available for trade. If you have a personal coin you'd like to trade and aren't on my trade list, send me an email and we'll make it happen. The list of orders and trades already arranged is at: http://sirgerald.netfirms.com/Geocoin/CoinOrders.html

--SirGerald