Photoshop Fun With The Frog :)

Sparrowhawk

So what can a Photoshop expert do when she is feeling bored on a Sunday afternoon?

Mess with poor Signal the Frog, that's what! :huh:

I doubt that Groundspeak would add this new Sig to the available forum graphics, but what the heck... It was definitely a great way to play with pixels for a little while.

The thought balloon needs a little cleanup, but the basic idea works.

sigmushcloud.gif

Edited by Sparrowhawk
I'm gonna clean that up and post it again at some point. That will be a final version for folks to use, even if Groundspeak does not officially add it to the forums. :(

I don't have any problems with it. Clean it up and I'll see if I can add it to the list of available emoticons.

I'm gonna clean that up and post it again at some point.  That will be a final version for folks to use, even if Groundspeak does not officially add it to the forums.  :)

I don't have any problems with it. Clean it up and I'll see if I can add it to the list of available emoticons.

WOHOO!!! :):);):)

I've got some WORK to do!!!!

Thanks, Jeremy! notworthy.gif

Jeremy, did you happen to see the gif someone posted of Signal playing the violin? I ran across it once in a thread in Geocaching Topics. I'll dig around for it if you want. It cracked me up, and I immediately thought of a few other threads where it would have been appropriate! Would you consider that one, too, if I can find it again?

What exactly is the nuke Signal supposed to mean? Nuke the poster? nuke the thread? hot topic?

Ed

Ever been so PO'd you wanted to kaboom something - but could only think about it and not actually do anything? :lol:

(By the way, still waiting for word from the great and powerful - uuuh, I mean Jeremy.) :lol:

Edited by Sparrowhawk
Hmmmm...  I wonder if I will ever hear yay or nay from Groundspeak?  (looks hopeful)

how much more do you need?

Jeremy Posted: Sep 15 2005, 02:58 PM 

did you mark the way?

QUOTE (Sparrowhawk @ Sep 12 2005, 09:24 AM)

I'm gonna clean that up and post it again at some point. That will be a final version for folks to use, even if Groundspeak does not officially add it to the forums. 

I don't have any problems with it. Clean it up and I'll see if I can add it to the list of available emoticons

If you are wondering WHEN the answer is "Working on it"

Edited by LaPaglia