Sign in to follow this  
Followers 33
Noddy

Milestones

Coming hard and fast now - sorry I missed MnCo on 800 and Ralph1dc on his 500 - well done and many more happy caches!

Caching in the Western Cape is rolling along nicely I see.

Well done to to all the Milestoners..

G.I.S.

MnCo

Ralph1dc

Capeccr.

Caching in the Western Cape is rolling along nicely I see.

Well done to to all the Milestoners..

G.I.S.

MnCo

Ralph1dc

Capeccr.

WELL DONE ALL OF YOU!!! MAY YOU SPEND MANY MORE HAPPY HOURS CACHING.

Thanks for all the well wishes, the camaraderie and of course all the exciting, beautiful and enjoyable things you have exposed our family to!

Just saw Pooks got 800 yesterday! Congrats to the man with the gadgets!

51651566-3441-44c1-adae-51969978f254.jpg

Deciding which gadget to use? Congrats.

Phew Pooks - 800 eh - moving right along we see. Well done - enjoy the memories and those yet to come.

I think things are about to change in the next few days... Lots of milestones are going to be reached...

Wow - you snooze you loose - I see Zambesiboy has rushed past eleven hundred and is well on the way to the next milestone - Well done! :rolleyes::lol: :lol:

Wow - you snooze you loose - I see Zambesiboy has rushed past eleven hundred and is well on the way to the next milestone - Well done! :rolleyes::lol: :lol:

WELL DONE ZAMBESIBOY!

A milestone day yesterday besem got his 1600th and Tara and John cracked 150 :)

Many congrats Tara & John, on achieving the 150 with a FTF! It was an awesome Kowie River adventure.

Edited by besem

WELL DONE ZAMBESIBOY!

Thanks Tom - yup just keeping on trucking - but its getting harder now! I see you are also just off a big one - congrats in advance.

Cism 1k!

So many milestones dropping these days, but this one is classic - on top of a mountain, a caching classic, beautiful part of the world.

Cism 1k!

So many milestones dropping these days, but this one is classic - on top of a mountain, a caching classic, beautiful part of the world.

What a way to enter the 1000-club...

Frodo's Journey nogal..

Well done Cism.

Well done cism on your 1000 - well done and thanks also for the great caches you have placed - enjoy the next ton! :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

Congratulations to Wormgeocash on 2000!

Thank you Danie. :D

Congrats with yours as well ! :anicute:

Edited by Wormgeocash

A few teams achieved some great milestones recently:

Wormgeocach - 2000

Leon St - 2000

W@lly - 1000

Wilduvo - 1000

HeinG - 1000

NotBlonde - 1000

Congrats and hope you have many more. Truly a pleasure and honor to get to know all of you! :laughing:

Congratulations SawaSawa...

"1000 Finds" does have a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

Big congratulations to two real "gents" of the Game - Tomtwogates on your 1100 and Sawasawa on your 1000. What a pleasure to be with Sawasawa on this milestone!

Let me add my (some belated!) congratulations to the following recent milestoners:

TomTwoGates: 1100

Cism: 1000

MnCo: 800

Ralph1dc: 600

AndyT1: 700

The Pooks: 800

Brianhfox: 200

Wishing you all continued great geocaching and thanks for your contributions to this great activity!

. . . and thanks to all for the congratulation on my own milestone - it's been a lot of fun (and exercise! ) - done some great caches and made some fine friends along the way!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE HUSKIES ON THEIR 2000! MANY HOURS WERE SPENT ON MANY MOUNTAINS IN THE WESTERN CAPE FOR THIS ACHIEVEMENT!! WELL DONE.

:rolleyes:

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE HUSKIES ON THEIR 2000! MANY HOURS WERE SPENT ON MANY MOUNTAINS IN THE WESTERN CAPE FOR THIS ACHIEVEMENT!! WELL DONE.

:rolleyes:

Hey hey, Congratulations, The Huskies! May there be many more enjoyed experiences!

Edited by Black James Cash

Congratulations to our canine neighbors! Think you should celebrate by planting another Huskies' cache...! :P

Belated congrats to The Huskies - great stuff! I have enjoyed finding some of your hides - how about a few more!

WARTHOG...Welcome to the 1000 found club....hope you will not take another 10 year to find the next 1000...

Congratulations on your 5000 iPajero.

WOW - well done and dare I say many more - doubt if there are that many more to do <_< - in fact according to the stats only 1515 left and some of those must be yours! :unsure: :unsure: