Sign in to follow this  
Followers 33
Noddy

Milestones

Congrats with your 500 CapeDoc! I can certainly agree that your caches in Cape Town are very enjoyable, as was the excellent 10 year event. I can't wait to be on holiday in Cape Town again to do some more of them.

Well done Timmo77 on finally reaching your 600th. And that was done with the cache owner and myself literally catching you on the job.... LoL.

Hip Hip Hooray... Tomtwogates made it into the 1000-club... Well Done Tom...

26809b2e-3c26-4a5f-aa72-ad747438093e.jpg

Thanks guys ... and gals for all your wishes - it has been a super time and having met such great folk along the way has made it so much more special. Now onto the next 1000!

Ja, wragtig - surfing the channels and see that tomtwogates has klapped 1000. Had a look to see what cache - SS Holland? was that by plan or design? Whatever - a klompje to you tom!

CONGRATULATIONS ZAMBESIBOY!!!! HAVE FUN DOING THE NEXT 1000!

Edited by cownchicken

Congratulations to our local boy - Zambesiboy - on reaching your 1,000!! Great to be with you at the time along with MnCo & Eagleise & to be able to celebrate with a fine glass of red wine @ the cache location! (Lion Hunt). Also great to have found quite a few of those together!! Here's to your next 1,000! :D

Congratulations to GeoPirate_4 on finding their 100th this past weekend at RDP House cache in Irene!

Hope there will be many more! :smile:

Congratulations to Volkswag who found their 200th cache last week in Canada! Now that summer is closing in on you it will be another 100 in a couple of months!

Thanks guys for all the good wishes here and elsewhere. It has been an incredible journey with fantastic folk and memories along the way. The nicest thing is - there is no end in sight!

Edited by Zambesiboy

Rodnjoan, Well done on the 1500! It's a great achievement, between all the reviewing.

Edited by MadSons

Big belated congratulations to Sawasawa for his 900 - so close now to the big one. I wonder how many we did together?

Well done to NotBlonde on logging 400 finds. You now have definately more finds than caches! Ha ha ha

Congratulation to Kiepie&Kandas on 100 finds! and GerhardoosMPsa on 2000!

Wishing you many more.

Congrats to the Bold and Clever team (B&C Inc) on your 1000 finds. Well done and many more fun time.

Congrats to Tinkerbell-GP on reaching 400 during the week and then her 450 yesterday. Was glad I could do them with you. Hope we can get you to 500 soon.

Baie geluk aan Span Marlin met hulle 200 en Hansie en Grietjie met hulle 150.

Caches is maar skaars naby julle.

Congratulations to Hesamati who just found his 700th cache!

Well done, enjoy your holiday!

thanks 30inEden. Hoop die volgende 100 gaan ook soveel pret wees om te kry.

Ons sal dit maar net moet maak! Binnekort loop George oor van die caches :D

I see that capeccr has snuck in with 700 caches - well done and of course to Thunder as well! May you find many more and enjoy the fun!

Oh Oh - missed Hesamati's 700 caches found - shows you you go a away for a while and lots of things happen - Well done and many, many more!

Then G.I.S. on finding 400 - good on you - may you also have many, many more!

I was down in the southern Cape which seems to be the stomping ground of 7Gryph7 who has got to his first century - Good luck and happy hunting.

Well done to Capeccr and Hesamati - on their 700 and to Ralph1dc on his 500 today. Have really enjoyed doing many with you Ralph.

Congratulations also to MnCo who achieved his 800 on our trip to Matroosberg - well done - not far now to the big one......