Milestones

Noddy

Congrats to my dear friend ClodsM on reaching 1500 cache finds recently. Quite a feat for a lady cacher. Your enthusiasm is wonderful to see. Great to have done a few with you. Think I need to pull up my socks or I will be chasing you one of these days LoL.

Well Done Noddy.

Hi guys, me and my Fiance are new to this. Can someone please tell me if there is a group that we can join or chat to in the Centurion area.

Gauteng Pretoria Centurion?

We are planning to do our first hunt this weekend. Wish us luck.

Well Done Noddy.

Hi guys, me and my Fiance are new to this. Can someone please tell me if there is a group that we can join or chat to in the Centurion area.

Gauteng Pretoria Centurion?

We are planning to do our first hunt this weekend. Wish us luck.

Hi Ga2ar

Welcome to geocaching and the forums

The easiest is to go to a few events, and Pretoria has a lot of them. There you will find lots of like minded geocachers, and will be able to hook up and go caching with a few of them.

Sad to see this thread has died - I think it is a great location to encourage each other and build a positive side to the Geocaching community in South Africa with a simple Congratulations.

Agreed - the Forums seem to be superseded by Facebook or Whatsapp.

But I enjoy this for longevity. also what is surprising that when posts are made -comments still come.