Milestones

Noddy

Congratulations to Terunkie reaching 500 on Judas Peak with us yesterday and to Paddawan reaching 1200 on Mybergs Waterfall Ravine also with us on the same hike. What a great day and a privilege to be with you guys on you milestones! Many more to come me thinks.......

Well done both of you - and many more I'm sure!

Congratulations to Terunkie reaching 500 on Judas Peak with us yesterday and to Paddawan reaching 1200 on Mybergs Waterfall Ravine also with us on the same hike. What a great day and a privilege to be with you guys on you milestones! Many more to come me thinks.......

Well done Paddawan and Terunkie...

No stopping you guys now...

Go out there and find many, many more...

Wow - you don't show your face around here for a month and look what happens! Congrats to Henzz, Zambesiboy, MnCo, Tomtwogates, Paddawan and Terunkie (and that's just the last page!?!?!). Oh and mr panda on 700 earlier this month too!

Thanks also for the congrats sent my way. Been having a ball over here but the numbers are definitely going to start slowing down now. For those who may want to up their daily record without hitting the GPS I'd highly recommend Bangkok... Managed to grab 33 caches in the space of 2 hours on a bicycle - could easily have cracked my personal best of 50 if I'd known that beforehand and if we'd gone for a whole day out on the bikes instead.

Edited by brianhfox