Milestones

Noddy

Congratulations, iPajero! Well done!

Wow... What an amazing achievement...

Congrats iPajero...

Wow wow wow... Epic achievement indeed! You must have loads of awesome stories - I just wonder how dispersed the awesome stories become after 2000 finds? Are there still novel hides? Or at least hides that bring the same wow as back in the <500 days?

I have a cache idea brewing for you the 2000+ guys... May be a bit costly to build and will bend some GC rules and maybe shatter another... Anyway I'm talking to myself here - Will chat to Rotsip...

Congrats to you guys! Seriously awesome achievement.... (That it if you have not done any power trails! Hahaha)...

I wonder if they drive a Pajero? ;)

UBER congratulations to Cownchicken on their magnificent second century.

I don't know how many of you realise what an outstanding achievement their double century is! Not only is it a great milestone, but if I'm not mistaken, each one of their 200 is a South African cache, and not one single Locationless!!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>WELL DONE!!</span>

Looking back in time......

Thanks everyone. It's been loads of fun getting this far and also to have met so many great people along the way! Hopefully I'll meet the rest soon enough.

Oh yes, and may I add my voice to the congratulations to iPajero - I believe it's now 5300 already! I may be racing up fast but they're not even a speck on my horizon yet. If I were to continue at my current rate it would still take me another 4+ years to reach that! Wow!

Congratulations Damhuisclan on the big 1000, we wish you many more wonderful caching memories.

A truly great achievement.

The 2008 Flash Mob event which you organised was my first cache. It has been great getting to know you and the family ever since. The highlight was our caching in Cape Town together for the 10 year celebrations. I look forward to caching with you again some time... Here is to the next thousand! :lol:

Hia Bruce

Yes Cape Town and that week was amazing.

I have not been too diligent with keeping my diary up to date, and am still adding photos and updating the wording for January. So I am currently re-living our outings in Cape Town, and going through the photos again.

Its a nice trip down memory lane, and its almost 250 caches ago, and only 8 months.

Congrats Damhuisclan for your first century. It was also for us your flash mob which was the first event we attended! We also love reading your diary and looking at all the photos. Best of luck for the next 1000!!!

iPajero - wow congrats on your 5000.... Shew way to go. Best of luck for the many, many, many years to come of geocaching.

To all the other milestone achievers - congrats guys!!

Gefeliciteerd op de grote 1000 - hoop dat de volgende 1000 net zoo veel plezier mag geven. :rolleyes::lol:

Bedankt voor de goede wensen.

Congrats Damhuisclan for your first century. It was also for us your flash mob which was the first event we attended! We also love reading your diary and looking at all the photos. Best of luck for the next 1000!!!

Thanks to Geo936!

Me keeping a diary has come to an end. I wanted to achieve 1000 finds with keeping a diary.

I have a few other ideas planned going forward. I now just need to prioritise and see how time goes.

We obtained milestones 22,000 and 23,000 along the new ET Highway in Nevada on Saturday, September 4th. Of course, finding 1,564 caches in a single day makes that possible. It will take longer to log them all. :unsure:

Is this for REAL???? :rolleyes: 1564 caches in 24 hours? That means more than 1 cache EVERY MINUTE of the day, continuously for 24 hours? IMHO I am very sorry, but I am EXTREMELY skeptical of that claim. If each cache is 160m apart not even Boltt or Johnstone could achieve that. Until I see some concrete proof I will not believe that - ever!

We obtained milestones 22,000 and 23,000 along the new ET Highway in Nevada on Saturday, September 4th. Of course, finding 1,564 caches in a single day makes that possible. It will take longer to log them all. :unsure:

Is this for REAL???? :rolleyes: 1564 caches in 24 hours? That means more than 1 cache EVERY MINUTE of the day, continuously for 24 hours? IMHO I am very sorry, but I am EXTREMELY skeptical of that claim. If each cache is 160m apart not even Boltt or Johnstone could achieve that. Until I see some concrete proof I will not believe that - ever!

Multi-member team? Logging by proxy? Then it becomes a logistics exercise - not really geocaching anymore, at least not as I enjoy it!

Would like to see how quick you can clear out Bloemfontein in South Africa...

Multi-member team? Logging by proxy? Then it becomes a logistics exercise - not really geocaching anymore, at least not as I enjoy it!

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."

— Carl Sagan