Milestones

Noddy

See it is the name Wayne... otherwise known as "Lightning fast cacher" in Upper Mongolian. Wayne so happens to be the real name I go by.... I amazed myself the other day with my fastest 100 finds.... see my profile.... 1000 sounds like a challenge Henzz... ;)

See it is the name Wayne... otherwise known as "Lightning fast cacher" in Upper Mongolian. Wayne so happens to be the real name I go by.... I amazed myself the other day with my fastest 100 finds.... see my profile.... 1000 sounds like a challenge Henzz... :laughing:

Congrats Wayne's World on your double century!! Pretty sharp boy, pretty sharp! :laughing:

Did any one notice than Henzz slid past 700???

Congrats Henzz, the 1000 is just around the corner now!! :P

Some big numbers falling this last two days. Well done guys.

cownchicken - 1750

gerhardoosMPsa - 1250

RedGlobe - 1250

DiePienaars - 850

Great going guys... Keep on having fun in the sun (or the rain for that matter)...

See it is the name Wayne... otherwise known as "Lightning fast cacher" in Upper Mongolian. Wayne so happens to be the real name I go by.... I amazed myself the other day with my fastest 100 finds.... see my profile.... 1000 sounds like a challenge Henzz...

See you at the 1000-mark Wazat...

And thanks to all for the kind words everyone... It has been a blast this far...

See you at the 1000-mark Wazat...

Yep hope to get there sometime this year...

Here are some more movers this weekend well done people...

Danie Viljoen - 850

tomtwogates - 650

Shaka & Shakespeare - 300

paddawan - 300

FlyingSyringe - 200

I see Fish Eagle has quietly moved over 1500.... Well done.

And some more movers and shakers this past week...

CrystalFairy - 2350

batsgonemad and his Sqirrel - 900

Wormgeocash - 650

Stormers - 500

BruceTP - 350

Shaka & Shakespeare - 350

adilawson - 200

BrooksFamilySA - 150

BAKGAT - 100

The Could Not Zee's - 100

Well done guys.

I expect there are gonna be a lot of changes after the Microfest in GP today. Wish I could have made it...

Congrats to RedGlobe on getting 1300 at Microfest 2010 (without doing any of the caches...! :)

And Wormgeocash hit 700 as well as being part of the winning team (with Jors and besem)!

En Danie Viljoen het 900 geklap!

Geluk julle! :D

Edited by dakardrix

Few big numbers falling this past few days.... And I see iPajero is back on the road... Stole a FTF from under my nose.... So did DRDM & Raider... grrr.... Well done guys....

iPajero - 2600

Danie Viljoen - 950

GreenJaM - 950

rodnjoan - 900

KeithWood - 900

DRDM & Raider - 800

Happy Hunters SA - 650

HaggisHound - 500

Smurfie - 350

ECMJ - 250

And to me on my 1001st post in the forums.... B)

Edited by Wazat

Well done Besem om making 1200 !! We wish you many more happy caches!!

Thanks! It's been a blast caching in Bloemfontein - oom Louwtjie's caches are really something - and I broke the 1200 barrier as well as the 50-caches-in-a-day barrier on the same day. Now let's see if I can find every cache in Bloem before the week is out... :D

Happy Hunters SA registed on 13 April 2009 - today, 11 April 2010, they reached 700 finds! Congrats!! :P

I think this is an amazing achievement especially since they knew no fellow cachers and barely knew how to operate a GPS when they first started in response to a newspaper article on geocaching. Both of you are an inspiration and an example of sheer tenacity. I am enjoying our collaboration on the events too. May you go on to find many more.

Congratulations on you 700. :lol:

Happy Hunters SA registed on 13 April 2009 - today, 11 April 2010, they reached 700 finds! Congrats!! :lol:

I think this is an amazing achievement especially since they knew no fellow cachers and barely knew how to operate a GPS when they first started in response to a newspaper article on geocaching. Both of you are an inspiration and an example of sheer tenacity. I am enjoying our collaboration on the events too. May you go on to find many more.

Congratulations on you 700. ;)

Thanks very much Bruce, we really appreciate your very kind words. Yes, we often have a chuckle when we think of how absolutely clueless we were in the beginning and the trials and tribulations we went through with our GPSs. If you hadn't sorted out my GPS settings, goodness knows where I'd be. :P Who knew that a simple car GPS could be so enjoyable! But we also have to give credit to our fellow cachers who, whenever we asked for help, were always very happy to assist where possible. Yes we've done our first 700 very quickly and it's been great fun but even more enjoyable has been that we've met some wonderful people and have made some great friends with whom we could share laughs, caching frustrations and a great activity! And to think that it all started with a simple newspaper article! :)

Thanks Besem, I noticed that you had a great time in Bloem and it looks like you enjoyed it. You moved up quickly with the scores. Maybe I must go and visit that caching route in America where they do more than 200 caches in a day – 24 hours non stop. That should surprise a couple of catchers. Besem, did you know that you have a twin brother in Rustenburg. About a month ago I got the eye when I greeted “you”. Ja broer, die man het gedink ek hou van hom, maar ek wou net vriendelik wees, eish. :wub: Gerhard

Edited by gerhardoosMPsa

Thanks Besem, I noticed that you had a great time in Bloem and it looks like you enjoyed it. You moved up quickly with the scores. Maybe I must go and visit that caching route in America where they do more than 200 caches in a day – 24 hours non stop. That should surprise a couple of catchers. Besem, did you know that you have a twin brother in Rustenburg. About a month ago I got the eye when I greeted “you”. Ja broer, die man het gedink ek hou van hom, maar ek wou net vriendelik wees, eish. :wub: Gerhard

You looking for something like this to get your numbers up a bit?

500.jpg

Wow Happy hunters.... that was a great run.... Well I need not worry about you on my tail anymore.... Now I need to chase you guys... But granted you are in JHB so I can expect that you will race up the ladder than me.... Well done guys... still remember Tinkerbell-GP and I racing round to find at least one cache on one of our runs without a bead in... I still took one of them and have it with me.... A momento of the cachers we were missing on every cache we did that same day... and you guys will still in double figures then...

Once again.... well done...

Wow Happy hunters.... that was a great run.... Well I need not worry about you on my tail anymore.... Now I need to chase you guys... But granted you are in JHB so I can expect that you will race up the ladder than me.... Well done guys... still remember Tinkerbell-GP and I racing round to find at least one cache on one of our runs without a bead in... I still took one of them and have it with me.... A momento of the cachers we were missing on every cache we did that same day... and you guys will still in double figures then...

Once again.... well done...

Thanks very much Wayne, we really appreciate your very kind words!

Yes we have a few more caches up here in Jhb, I think we still have about 300 in a 100km radius to do. After that we'll be doing a lot of weekends away to get to caches thats too far for a days drive. We're glad that we have 8 other provinces to visit!!

Thanks again!! :)

Thanks. 20 EC's in 6 different countries, not even provinces! My 16 owned caches are in 4 different countries around the world as well, with a 5th in development. EarthCaches are certainly the way to go - just love the diversity and experiences of each one. None are the same.

Congratulations Cincol and Carbon Hunter on the Platinum EC masters achievements….we waited a looooong time for the “Masters” to complete this BIG milestone.

Thanks you - oming from Africa's first - much appreciated.

Yep - living in and travelling to places with few or no Earthcaches has been a challenge. But we have enjoyed developing EC's across the globe, and fromk the logs I recieve, cachers are most apprciative about beiong able to find EC's in regions that there are very few other caches (Kenya, Uganda, Nigeria etc.)

I unfortunatley still have HEAPS and HEAPS of ideas for new EC's - from Cape to Cairo and a bunch of other places too.

I just need time to get them logged.

I must have about 6 in various stages of development on my PC at the moment. Not sure how many will see the light of day. I am trying to get more exciting ones now - than merely those for geological interst. It has been a great journey - I've really enjoyed it - now the goal is 100 EC's hidden and found.