Milestones

Noddy

Well done Tinkerbell with the 150. Now you have to catch Wazat and I read that you have the right tool to do so. I hope that the GPS is going to help a lot. I am glad that you could share Wazat’s 500. I got to the 1000 sitting on a rock, missing my family which was at that stage about 500 km away and it is just not the same. Ok, I tried to shake my own hand and I tried to say “Well done” to myself but somehow I think it did not go down well. :laughing:

It feels good to add a reply when you have the met the person behind the name. I think I must do more events to meet the face behind it all. I am glad the cachers have a good time. Danie, where are you??

Gerhard

Well done to all for their milestones achieved. I noticed that 1090 finds were done with 52 hides up to present for this month. Today is the 18th so a forecasted figure of more than 2000 finds at December will not be too shabby.

Some useless info. There are now 957 456 caches worldwide. In the last 7 days 395 537 logs were done by 58 816 users. We have 0.3% of these logs.

Gerhard

Edited by gerhardoosMPsa

Congratulations to Besem for not only your 1000 finds, but also your 17 hides, some of which I found today. Excellent caches.

In that respect I want to congratulate GreenJaM on his 900th cache at a Besem cache.

It was a privilege to accompany you today as you reached that achievement.

Well done to Davidhh and Dragon77 Who I introduced a while back. Slow on the take but eventually decided that 50 was a goal to reach. So with a nice 20 find tally over the weekend they have reached and just passed the 50 mark. Looking forward to a speedy 100. Hope that we can do a few together some time.

:rolleyes:;):D

CINCOL

Well done on 450

Thanks a lot - was hoping to do a few more while in SA but during such a short trip there is not much time seeing as there are so few in the vicinity that I haven't done or haven't placed myself. At least managed the 450 after a day caching in the Edenvale area with Strider_SA, cslyoda and besem between flights from Australia! :D

Well done to the following great milestone achived recently. Hey Gerhard you never told me you was comming throught NN. I was just around the corner from the two you did up the hill...

Urban Hunters - 1300

gerhardoosMPsa - 1200

Danie Viljoen - 750

Rhino and Hedgehog - 650

Jokers Guild - 400

Strider_SA - 350

cslyoda - 300

Leon St - 300

Bouts777 - 300

g.i.s. - 250

Wazat, I am trying to be a true geocacher. I stop anywhere anytime and I do it all the time with a thingy in the hand - when least expected. :rolleyes: I wanted to say Hi but it was very quiet at your place and I thought you are sitting on a rock somewhere. Did I miss something? Did you move to a new location?

The caches in Gauteng and in Mparalanga are now getting less so soon I have to move to KZN, Eastern Cape and Limpopo. I am planning to pitch a tent in Queensburg once a month. So if your timing is correct then you come along – only have to find caches that we both did not attend but I think this is going to be hard. I noticed your name in several logs. Thanks Wazat.

Don't know if it counts, but we've got to double figures...a whopping 11 finds :blink:

Congrats on the double digits!

It took us one year to get to 50, and in the second year we did 154.

Caching here in Gauteng is little easier then in Grahamstown, but at least you have PE and East London to go to with ample caches.

We do it for the fun of it, and an outing with the kids. There is no hurry for us to get the numbers up.

Edited by DamhuisClan

Wazat, I am trying to be a true geocacher. I stop anywhere anytime and I do it all the time with a thingy in the hand - when least expected. :P I wanted to say Hi but it was very quiet at your place and I thought you are sitting on a rock somewhere. Did I miss something? Did you move to a new location?

The caches in Gauteng and in Mparalanga are now getting less so soon I have to move to KZN, Eastern Cape and Limpopo. I am planning to pitch a tent in Queensburg once a month. So if your timing is correct then you come along – only have to find caches that we both did not attend but I think this is going to be hard. I noticed your name in several logs. Thanks Wazat.

Sorry I was up at the folks at the time. Just before the two caches you had done up Signal Hill. Drove right past the back of their house... LoL. Sounds like an Idea. Have not done the South Coast much.

Wayne's World has gone from zero to 100 in 28 days...

Talking about a fast gun...

Well done Wayne... Keep it up and keep on having fun out there...

Thanx Henzz,

When I first started to cache this was not my intention. As the days rolled by (excuse the pun - I was like a pig in DA MUD) with the game and the caches added up. I wondered if there was a possibility to achieve this mile stone before the months end.

Glad that it is over now, time will only tell where I go from here.

Thanks for all your help in showing me the game. For a Northern Fynbos you are not a bad teacher.

Good hunting to all, an i'll see you in the field.

Wayne's World has gone from zero to 100 in 28 days...

Talking about a fast gun...

Well done Wayne... Keep it up and keep on having fun out there...

Thanx Henzz,

When I first started to cache this was not my intention. As the days rolled by (excuse the pun - I was like a pig in DA MUD) with the game and the caches added up. I wondered if there was a possibility to achieve this mile stone before the months end.

Glad that it is over now, time will only tell where I go from here.

Thanks for all your help in showing me the game. For a Northern Fynbos you are not a bad teacher.

Good hunting to all, an i'll see you in the field.

Hey Waynes world

:D congrats on the century!!!

I started before you and you rushed ahead of me, but my excuse will always be....

I stop to look at the birds. :grin: