Milestones

Noddy

Congrats Geo!!! 200 so quickly! :-)

Congratulations to Woody Walker on his 50th find!! :-)

Great also to see all the milestones - keep going all!!

Thanks for the wishes TGinger!! We would've reached it a lot sooner had it not been for little Enzo's arrival! But we are not in a hurry to reach major milestones....we are just enjoying it as we go along!

GEO's - 200 - wow - I remember you guys starting just the other day

I know...it is incredible how time flies! But we are loving it. On Sunday, we let Nadia "find" one of the caches - she was so thrilled. She's been into it from day one, and now she has just turned 3 and it makes much more sense. So she is enjoying it even more now - it is very sweet! :blink:

Congratulations to RedGlobe on reaching PLATINUM Status as an EarthCacher! The 1st in Africa! :D

Oh WOW!!! Congratulations RedGlobe! That is an incredible milestone to reach - Well Done! We still need to put our first EarthCache together...we've even gone and purchased a nice book all about South Africa's geology to help us along :blink: .

Well done redglobe on the Platinum status.... hopefully I can edge in a Silver before cut-off... but there is still no up on my EC been published... Some you are luck other I guess not. But it was fun.

Geo936 well done on the 200, think I may have mailed it in congrats but in case I didn't....

Team Ginger congrats on the Engagement... that is a step closer to the big milestone....

To the Cabey on the 500 wow that was quick....

Been losing track of everyone it would seem.... Maybe I should race off and reach 400 next month.... mmmm

Congratulations to RedGlobe on reaching PLATINUM Status as an EarthCacher! The 1st in Africa! :D

Oh WOW!!! Congratulations RedGlobe! That is an incredible milestone to reach - Well Done! We still need to put our first EarthCache together...we've even gone and purchased a nice book all about South Africa's geology to help us along :) .

Hi

wasn't Carbon hunter the first one to reach platinum.

Thanks

Ding bat

Congratulations to RedGlobe on reaching PLATINUM Status as an EarthCacher! The 1st in Africa! ;)

Oh WOW!!! Congratulations RedGlobe! That is an incredible milestone to reach - Well Done! We still need to put our first EarthCache together...we've even gone and purchased a nice book all about South Africa's geology to help us along :) .

Hi

wasn't Carbon hunter the first one to reach platinum.

Thanks

Ding bat

Nope - I'm not even at GOLD status yet.

You have to find 20 Earthcaches (that are NOT yours)!

I am 1 short of Gold - just waiting for another one to pop up in my area!

Well Done Timmo1977 on reaching your 350! And it was excellent that you got to it with such an awesome Event - The Spring Bash 2009 by Glider Slider. Congrats!

Congrats too to iPajero - Wow 2250 so quickly!! It was great meeting the Legends of geocaching at the Event, but we just didn't get enough of a chance to chat with you. We have so many questions to ask you - perhaps we'll bug you with an email one of these days!

Well Done Megaben on reaching you 650!! That is fantastic!

Well Done Timmo1977 on reaching your 350! And it was excellent that you got to it with such an awesome Event - The Spring Bash 2009 by Glider Slider. Congrats!

Congrats too to iPajero - Wow 2250 so quickly!! It was great meeting the Legends of geocaching at the Event, but we just didn't get enough of a chance to chat with you. We have so many questions to ask you - perhaps we'll bug you with an email one of these days!

Well Done Megaben on reaching you 650!! That is fantastic!

Excellent - some great milestones here. Well done all involved.

Well done on the 350 Timmo1977 and iPajero on the 2250.

It was great to meet you guys too. Always nice to meet the movers and shakers in the community. I think it was around 2000 ago that you started this sudden move and nothing seems to be stopping you now.... great stuff.

GerhardOosMP - well done on the 900th - and that with a FTF spree of note - 11 in one day and another the previous day.

Thanks for all the help with the TB too.

I guess there were a good few other milestones down in KZN that I haven't spotted yet.

Well done Gerhard, it was a pleasure doing the 900th with you. Yep 11 FTF's with me doing 9 the same day and one the next and another two today. Unfortunately Gerhard broke the streak of consecutive FTF's by doing one of my old caches in between but maybe he wasn't going for consecutive FTF's like I was.

On that note what are the most consecutive FTF's anyone has had in SA. I had 10 previously but just upped that to 12 today. In other words 12 straight FTF's with no other already found caches in between.

Bouts, I have a total of 87. I got 1 on Friday, 11 on Saturday and 4 on Tuesday. Most FTF’s for one day is thus 11. Most FTF’s found in one month is currently at 16. I hope to get to 20 new finds for this month but if not then 16 should be fine, especially for an Ermelo cacher in MP. Thanks Wazat - I see you are also doing well that side. Gerhard

Bouts, I have a total of 87. I got 1 on Friday, 11 on Saturday and 4 on Tuesday. Most FTF’s for one day is thus 11. Most FTF’s found in one month is currently at 16. I hope to get to 20 new finds for this month but if not then 16 should be fine, especially for an Ermelo cacher in MP. Thanks Wazat - I see you are also doing well that side. Gerhard

Yep Gerhard, just did another two today that bringing my total to 70 FTF's and 15 Consecutive FTF's with no other finds in between. I tried for a 16th but just couldn't find the point of doing it when the cache seemed to involve a 9km as the crow flies hike to it. And it seems to be through a few rural settlements... (Radical Pools - Cache - GC17X73)

Wazat, the nice part of doing rural areas is that you are doing this at one hell of a running speed. If the feet touch the earth you will be robbed. So the 9km should go easy and fairly quickly. :D:blink: Well the 70 for your area is not too shabby, if you take in account that you planted the majority. You have done well. I will be around sometime in the future for a weekend. I still have an appointment with one that side, correction; we have an appointment for one that is crying to be found. Is there anybody that found more than 16 FTF’s in a go? Gerhard

Congrats to the following on the milestones:

Pajero - 2400 (I expect a trip down to KZN is on the cards soon for the next 100, considering the recent Spring submissions)

rodnjoan - 700

Rhino and Hedgehog - 600 (Finally you reached it. Was getting to wonder what had slowed you down)

Henz - 500 (And that 500th one been on my very first cache that I placed)

vaicius - 400

The Gold Diggers -300

hendri - 150

Bad Ballie - 50

hyper7pro - 50

Edited by Wazat

Wow, the scene is set and the curtains are ready to be drawn. We will all wait for the last and final log for the one at Tonteldoos. iPajero team completed their 18 required tonteldoos caches and it is all go for the final one. Well done and it is great to see this achievement. I hope you enjoyed the series. Who will be next? GliderSlider, team Ginger, Pienaars or carbon Hunter? Gerhard :huh:B):(