Milestones

Noddy

:laughing::D:laughing: Well done Bouts777 with your 200. I noticed that earth caches are a priority to you. I am glad that there is one MP cacher still going places and finding them. It appears as if only GpsStorm, FishEagle and you are still moving around and finding them. I wonder what happened to the rest. Ennjoy it.

Thanks folks.

I have noticed (but not mentioned) all number of milestones - cachers seem to be having a spurt lately

Amongst others (these milestones are already quite out of date, but I offer my congrats retrospectiveley)

Tomtwogates 500

Battlerat&Pussycat 800

Ipajero 2000

Capedoc 200

Cownchicken 1500 (on their way to 1600 already)

Tricky Vicky & Mickey 2100

Well done to the Ipajeo team with the cache finds in Swaziland. You have done well and it is wonderful to read the logs. Quick caches with high numbers are difficult in Swazi and if you get 3 or 4 then it is good. But even this rule was changed by them. It is amazing to notice that even if the going gets tough that their sense of humour is still there. Well done. Gerhard. :):):o

Thanks Cincol.... Yep it finally arrived.... 400 here we come. Wow it was just the other day I was thinking when will I ever get to 200....

Congrats on the 1200 Urban Hunters

Also congrats to Ysbeer who I noticed have just recently crept past 400...

Congrats to Team Ginger - a major milestone - getting engaged!

now that's quite a milestone - enjoy and may it be a blessed union - plenty of caches together for you all - may you find all the treasures you look for.

Yeah - CONGRATULATIONS Team Ginger!! :)

We are a bit late on the take, but CONGRATULATIONS to Team Ginger on your engagement! That is great news!

Congrats to all our fellow geocachers out there that have reached major milestones recently! We don't keep up to date often enough on the Forum, so we are a bit late with milestone congrats!! :drama:

Congrats CABEY!! That is a great achievement - here's to your next 500!

It was great to see you at the Tswaing Event this weekend and thanks for the chat! Would've loved to have caught up a bit more but we got separated from the convoy while taking some pics with animals and racing TBs :(

Another honourable mention must go to DRDM & Raider.

Congrats on your 250, 300, 350, 400.... 550 and 600th caches. (in about 10 days)

I just jope you saw more of England than your GPS and the back of signposts :(

Well done the Doc and the thief! Some of the KZN cachers have some catching up to do...

Thank you so much for all the congratulations on our engagement - on and off the forums. We've been blessed with love and with many friends to share in our happiness.

Ginger will be wearing a white dress one of these days and then Team Ginger will enjoy many more hikes and cache finds thereafter. :( Cheers!

Thank you so much for all the congratulations on our engagement - on and off the forums. We've been blessed with love and with many friends to share in our happiness.

Ginger will be wearing a white dress one of these days and then Team Ginger will enjoy many more hikes and cache finds thereafter. :( Cheers!

So will Team Ginger be renamed?

To: Ginger & Ninja

or: Team Ginger & Breadman

or: Ginger Biscuit?