Milestones

Noddy

Congratulations to pelican's briefs on reaching your first ton!

I look forward to teaming up with you and the family some day again to go out exploring in the Landy - maybe do some off-road caches otherwise inaccessible to mere mortals.

Heres to your next milestone.

BruceTP.

;) WOW!!! :D

Well done iPajero -1500!!!! :anibad:

Interestingly it seems iPajaro have also found the most South African caches.

I did a query on my GSAK offline DB, and they came out tops at around 1300 South African caches finds.

I think I did the query on active caches only, so it could be a few more then 1300. Way to go.

Redglobe and cache-fan have the most earth cache finds at 19.

RedGlobe 19

cache-fan 19

GreenJaM 17

dakardrix 17

Of the 25 oldest caches in South Africa, CownChicken are tops with 20 Finds.

cownchicken 20

Tricky Vicky & Mickey 16

Edited by DamhuisClan

:unsure: WOW!!! :ph34r:

Well done iPajero -1500!!!! :rolleyes:

Interestingly it seems iPajaro have also found the most South African caches.

I did a query on my GSAK offline DB, and they came out tops at around 1300 South African caches finds.

I think I did the query on active caches only, so it could be a few more then 1300. Way to go.

Redglobe and cache-fan have the most earth cache finds at 19.

RedGlobe 19

cache-fan 19

GreenJaM 17

dakardrix 17

Of the 25 oldest caches in South Africa, CownChicken are tops with 20 Finds.

cownchicken 20

Tricky Vicky & Mickey 16

Very interesting stats - thanks Anton.

And congratulations to REDGLOBE for being the first to find all 18 Tonteldoos caches

I have, just as Blackjack "Realtime" Bailey, the whole South African Database in SQL format, so can run complex queries on it.

If there are any specific stats one would like to see, let me know, and we can see what the two databases produce.

For Instance which South African cacher has found the most caches in South Africa?

One I am trying to get to work still, is who found caches in all 9 provinces, in the shortest time period.

Not meant to be a competition, but some interesting data mining / facts.

I have, just as Blackjack "Realtime" Bailey, the whole South African Database in SQL format, so can run complex queries on it.

If there are any specific stats one would like to see, let me know, and we can see what the two databases produce.

For Instance which South African cacher has found the most caches in South Africa?

One I am trying to get to work still, is who found caches in all 9 provinces, in the shortest time period.

Not meant to be a competition, but some interesting data mining / facts.

Anton - why not transfer this to this to the main forums?

I'll start a thread there for you - and ask a question.

Congratulations to iPajero who has raced to 1800 today - very well done and we are thrilled that this achievement was obtained on one of our caches right here in Greyton!

Congratulations, too, to Discombob, GerhardoosMPsa, Cysloda and Cism on their recent achievements.

Thank you, Besem, for your good wishes - we've just had a few days going up the Garden Route and Baviaanskloof, which were wonderful.

Congratulations to:

Redglobe - 1000

Urban Hunters - 1100

DamhuisClan - 350

Well done everybody, you are an inspiration to us newbies! :lol:

Thanks JPMZA, but must I must say, in certain ways I still feel like a newbie, next to the finds of 1000, and 1100.

Congrats out to Redglobe, and Urban Hunters. Especialy to Mrs Urban Hunter, for the way she cleaned up at the CITO event!!!!

After a short Sabbatical dakardrix is on the move again and achieved his 600!

Congratulations and I look forward to teaming up with you again on another caching spree whenever you are available. It has been a year since you first introduced me to geocaching and I have enjoyed all the opportunities we got to go out caching together.

Here's to many more!

BruceTP