Milestones

Noddy

Well done to the following milestones:

Arwen_SA 50 - Wow just the other day i was chasing this great stuff

HeKaBr 100 - Sweet 3 figures at last

cincol 150 - Well done my friend, considering Qatar has little caches for you to find, and finaly you catch up to me.

Carlstein 200 - Ah one day i will be there one day... lol

Rodnjoan 300 - Exactly double mine, but there are two in your team so we have the same LOL, well done good stuff.

And a big congrats to Nish4 on the half century, well done. 500 is a lot of caches.....

Edited by Wazat

Congratulations and best wishes to Carlstein, iPajero and Nish4 on their super milestones - very well done to you all.

Congratulations also to all others who have achieved recent milestones -Rodnjoan, Cincol, ArwenSAwell, HeKaBrdone and anyone else we may have missed!

:rolleyes: We are thrilled for you all and wish you many more happy days finding those elusive little boxes

Thanks Wazat :rolleyes:

If it weren't for my visits to SA and other countries I would NEVER be able to get any decent figures. Of teh 70 odd caches in Qatar over 50 ar MINE!!! :D I just wish more people would hide caches in the desert rather than just look for them. :) I have now joined the Qatar Natural History Society so hopefully I will be able to "convert" a few of them to cachers in teh near future and get them to start hiding caches as well. :D

Have a great caching week everyone - I am heading home on Saturday so my caching in SA is done for now - until the next time! Greetings to all those I managed to meet at the 3 events that I attended while I was here - WWFM III - World's View, BBB and Keepers of the Cache.

Congratulation to the following cachers, enjoy it.

Wormgeocash with 100, only 2800 to go in South Africa and about 500 000 more in the world. :)

Henzz, radebuddyz, delboy1203 with the 50 achieved, you are now on your way to the 100. It comes quicker than you think.

Carlstein – well done on the 200 caches. The next major one is close by.

Well done,

Gerhard

Edited by gerhardoosMPsa

IPajero well done and congratulation with your high number of finds.

Please give us your travel plan – at the rate you are finding them you are going you run out of caches. :(:) Maybe we should travel in front of you and start hiding caches just to make sure that there is enough to find. I read your logs – it looks like you had quite a trip – some very nice caches and locations are on you list. You must enjoy this a lot.

I also note that there are a lot of other milestones reached. You have achieved 23 finds on one day which is your best up to date. Well done on this as well.

Gerhard

Edited by gerhardoosMPsa