Milestones

Noddy

Wow go away for a weekend and everyone is hitting milestones....

To the following cachers, well done and may there be plenty more:

Tricky Vicky and Mickey on the 1500

Noddy and GlobalRat on the 1000 (Glad to share it with you both and also to join you on your first post 1000 FTF at 1 am in the morning)

Kwenda Tafuta on the 300

Carbon Hunter on his 200

Trakx on 200

Strider_SA on his 50

Also Noddy on the 50 Hides....

Big congratulations go to Fish Eagle who found his 1000th cache yesterday - very well done.

Thank you too for the congratulation messages we have received from so many cachers - all the good wishes are so much appreciated.

Well done on the 1000 Fish Eagle. Pity we didn't get to share it down in Durban.

Thank you very much for all the good wishes. I must say that every single one has been lesson and anenjoyment.

I must also acknowledge those cachers that stand beside me. They get a extra Beeg Nod at this time:

Tricky Vicky and Mickey - 1500

GlobalRat - 1000

Fisheagle - 1000

Warthog - 600

Nish4 - 400

Kwenda Tafuta - 300

Rhino - 300

Carbon Hunter - 200

Geopoppit - 100

Jin & Tonic - 100

Gerald - 100

And all those cachers that I might have left out

ENJOY !!!!!!

Thanks, Tom. It was a pleasure - as always - to see you last night! I must admit I've been more like The Tortoise than The Hare in reaching 400, but we all know how that story ends, don't we? :)

Well done to +27 21 on reaching their 50 - it was great to meet you guys and I look forward to seeing you at future events!

P.S. Well done to all of those other cachers who have reached a milestone lately, espcecially The Trickies - 1500 ways to go!!

Edited by Goofster

Wow, the milestones have been coming in thick and fast of late.

Thank you very much for all the good wishes. Special thanks to Noddy for another shared milestone and a wonderful event.

Congrats to those that have snuck past some milestones recently:

TVM - 1500

Noddy - 1000

Fisheagle - 1000

Redglobe - 600

Nish4 - 400

Goofster - 400

Rhino - 300

Carbon Hunter - 250

Geopoppit - 100

Jin & Tonic - 100

Gerald - 100

hennieventer - 100

Redglobe, very quick not to mention very sneaky. Should have made you swim for the 600th :(

Thanks, Wazat and cincol! It seems that milestones come and go faster than when I first started!

The downside is that I'm travelling further and further to find those little boxes - PMB is not very cache-dense!

There are still 2 in PMB ooops 3 if you count that new one.... That I have yet to find. I had DNF's on them 2 and one is Neville's which I am wondering, have you found it yet Neville..... LOL.

Amazing for the Size of PMB I think Newcastle has more caches per capita than you do. Hee heee.... I feel the pain Neville. I feel the pain..... At least you have DBN just down the road.... There is gonna be an explosion of caches in between here and there I hope. There's a new cacher in the area. ;)

Thanks, Wazat and cincol! It seems that milestones come and go faster than when I first started!

The downside is that I'm travelling further and further to find those little boxes - PMB is not very cache-dense!

There are still 2 in PMB ooops 3 if you count that new one.... That I have yet to find. I had DNF's on them 2 and one is Neville's which I am wondering, have you found it yet Neville..... LOL.

Amazing for the Size of PMB I think Newcastle has more caches per capita than you do. Hee heee.... I feel the pain Neville. I feel the pain..... At least you have DBN just down the road.... There is gonna be an explosion of caches in between here and there I hope. There's a new cacher in the area. :grin:

Well done Neville, I guess 300 down there is as good as 400+ in Gauteng?? If you guys are keen, I was thinking of planting a few Comrades related ones when I'm coming down for the race in June (I know that route like the back of my hand). I was just concerned about the maintenance, so if you are willing to help out with that I will prepare a new 'series' for you...? Let's call it the Green Number Challenge... ;)

Sounds like a great idea, dakardrix!

However, I think DiePienaars have started planting a series of caches along the Comrades route - their first in the series was published late yesterday (a FTF for me early this morning!) - "Comrades #1" (GC1AXQT).

I'm not suggesting that you don't do anything - but I think you should know nevertheless...

In any event, I'd be happy to look after any caches that you want to plant in my backyard!

Sounds like a great idea, dakardrix!

However, I think DiePienaars have started planting a series of caches along the Comrades route - their first in the series was published late yesterday (a FTF for me early this morning!) - "Comrades #1" (GC1AXQT).

I'm not suggesting that you don't do anything - but I think you should know nevertheless...

In any event, I'd be happy to look after any caches that you want to plant in my backyard!

Cool, I'll keep an eye on what they do and fill the gaps or peripherals.