Milestones

Noddy

Post #300

Premium Member

Yay, team Trackinfind. Just like the dalmations - 101 and counting. Congrats.

--------------------

Anthea, Anka & Wizki

Congrats to Noddy for starting a thread in the forums that has reached 300! Very impressive milestone indeed. :laughing:

and to ANLUFU for posting the 300th post. well done to all. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

:D:D News Flash :D:D

There's a new team at the top of the South African cache rankings!

WELL DONE, COWNCHICKEN!

Congratulations from us both.

Indeed. I never thought I'd see th words 'For Tricky Vicky & Mickey to move up one position in the ranking he will have to get ....' on the site .... ever .... Well. You see. It CAN be done ! Hey GlobalRat, when are you buying that lottery ticket, so we CAN become professional Geocachers !

Well done C&C

cownchicken

Found: 584

Hidden:24

Last Active:

1168+72+24+2+1-0=1267

Yesterday, This Past Week. 1 days ago.

Incredible. cownchicken 4 president!!!!! :D:D

Truely South African champs if it is true that most of their finds are in SA.

Examples to all. :D But not to discourage anyone lower on the totem pole.

:D:D:D

Congrats C&C, A most impressive trip around SA!

From 21st on 11 Sep 2005

to 4th on 18 Sep 2005

to 3rd on 19 Sep 2005

to 2nd on 11 Dec 2005

and now 1 on 23 June 2006

It has been some time in the coming, but you are finally there!

# 1 in SA!

Also #1 in SA for the month with 100 finds!!!

:D:D:D

Who's your daddy!!!!!!

When i see people like C&C doing trips like this i get really deppressed, want to sell my house and everything else to become a proffesional geocacher, i can just imagine the trip lasting a good year or two travelling around the country chasing caches, would that not be the life. Oh well bought my lotto ticket and here's holding thuimbs for tomorrow.

Congrats to the two of you, nice meeting for coffee in Durban, until the next meeting

cache on :D

Cownchicken really made tracks in out beautiful country. Lets just hope that we can follow in their footsteps.

Well Done !!!

Cow you deserve that afternoon on the couch, actually take a month or two.

:ph34r:

Edited by Noddy

A BIG thank you to everyone for the good wishes!! We could never have achieved this milestone without you all.

A VERY BIG thanks to Fisheagle for all their assistance, generousity, hospitality and friendliness.

To Noddy and Bats -thanks for the friendliness and hospitality and some of the best caches we have ever done - if there has to be an award for best cache placement it should go to Noddy (his caches are ingenious!!)

But on our return to CT we discovered that John-Gill have become very inventive as well and have had great fun doing their new ones.

To all our Western Cape cachers - THANK YOU for all the caches, the good times having breakfasts and times caching together. By the way, when are we having breakfast again?

Discombob, to answer your question, we rode 8,500kms. on this one, camped most of the way, quite often forgot to eat, came home exhausted and chicken now has tick bite fever which he picked up along the way.

Vespax and D'bob, yes, it is true that most of our caches were done in SA. Only 11 were done other side our borders - 1 in Lesotho, 1 in Namibia, 6 in Germany, 1 in Swaziland and 2 in Johannesburg!!

To everyone who achieved milestones while we were away, well done!

Only 11 were done other side our borders - 1 in Lesotho, 1 in Namibia, 6 in Germany, 1 in Swaziland and 2 in Johannesburg!!

You got a funny map :laughing:

But thanks for the heads up, will start carrying my passport when leaving home. :laughing:

Welkom in die Republiek van Kaapstad B)B)

Great job though C&C, well done again.... the rest of us can merely shake our heads and hope that you have finished logging :P:huh:

Tricky Vicky is a chemical engineer, semi-retired and runs his own consultancy which means he sometimes has to work and other times sleeps late.

Mickey is a nursing sister, retired, but very involved with caring for the sick in the community and training others to care for them too.

We have three children, the eldest is married and lives in Scotland; our son lives in London and our youngest is at varsity, costing us a fortune.

We are fortunate enough to still have some voyager miles, which assists us with being able to cache outside South Africa.

We also have a roof top tent and frequently enjoy becoming happy campers, exploring and caching when we can.

And we also bought a Lotto ticket on Saturday, but our ship still hasn't docked! :):huh:

Tricky Vicky is a chemical engineer, semi-retired and runs his own consultancy which means he sometimes has to work and other times sleeps late.

Mickey is a nursing sister, retired, but very involved with caring for the sick in the community and training others to care for them too.

We have three children, the eldest is married and lives in Scotland; our son lives in London and our youngest is at varsity, costing us a fortune.

We are fortunate enough to still have some voyager miles, which assists us with being able to cache outside South Africa.

We also have a roof top tent and frequently enjoy becoming happy campers, exploring and caching when we can.

And we also bought a Lotto ticket on Saturday, but our ship still hasn't docked! :):huh:

WOW, do you guys not work or have lives apart from geocaching???? :)

CONGRATS to so many people - I was going to list them all and their achievements, but considering the number of congratulations to send out I can't spend the whole day on the forum posting congratulations messages!!!

Cow 'n Chicken, TVM and Huskies - a special congrats to you guys though. You really are showing us all how it should be done! Just hope that we can say we'll be up there one day too. :grin:

Hi Everyone,

At long last, Fish Eagle has moved into the 21st century by discovering the SA Forums. Things tend to happen quite slowly here by us in the "Slowveld".

Thanks for all the congratulations as we reached various milestones during the past 9 months - really appreciated. Sorry that they fell on deaf ears at the time.

But now we've got our ears and eyes open, and look forward to participating in the forums in future.

Happy caching!!!!