Recording That I Picked Up A Tb

DB2MN

Go to the page for the cache from which you picked up the TB. On the right hand side of the page, click on the name of the TB that you picked up. Then click the "Found It? Log It!" link, enter the number from the TB tag, and you'll be all set.

Additional information can be found here.

Can anyone help me here. I've picked up a TB, logged that, but can't figure out how to log dropping it in a new cache. I've read the instructions suggested, but don't see anything that allows me to log a drop. I read that there's meant to be a option when I'm logging a visit to the cache, but I don't see this at all. Thanks

Go to the page for the cache from which you picked up the TB. On the right hand side of the page, click on the name of the TB that you picked up. Then click the "Found It? Log It!" link, enter the number from the TB tag, and you'll be all set.

Additional information can be found here.

Can anyone help me here. I've picked up a TB, logged that, but can't figure out how to log dropping it in a new cache. I've read the instructions suggested, but don't see anything that allows me to log a drop. I read that there's meant to be a option when I'm logging a visit to the cache, but I don't see this at all. Thanks

Merci beaucoup! How simple was that. Being my first TB, my eyes didn't scan down to that section of the page at all.

I've run into possibly the same situation. At the time I originally logged a cache, I forgot to drop the travel bug. Now when I go back and edit the log to mark a travel bug as being dropped off, it doesn't present me with an option to access my inventory (which DOES show the travel bug in my posession). And viewing the travel bug itself doesn't show me an option to drop it somewhere.