Travel Bug / Finds Ratio

Ratone

I have wondered whether other players or other areas have a higher ratio / regular cache finds than me (only regular+multicache count).

My ratio: 13 / 136 = 9.5%

State, Country: Madrid, Spain

What's yours? Where? If you do not have more than 50 finds the ratio might distort the statistics so please do not include yours.

I can not start a poll so if any of you are able and interested in this, please consider this topic as yours and please initiate a poll.

Edited by Ratone
I have wondered whether other players or other areas have a higher ratio / regular cache finds than me (only regular+multicache count).

My ratio: 13 / 136 = 9.5%

State, Country: Madrid, Spain........

My ratio: 6 / 93 = 6.45%

State, Country: Panama City, FL........

(Edited to correct speelin is you's?)

Edited by Jester2112

Oh... forgot to answer the question. 8.136% ratio. For a year though I have been passing up tb's. Now they are kind of fun again.

Oh... still not paying attention. 105 tb's/1093 container caches = 9.6%

Oh... no jeeps, coins or that cool moun10bike coin in our collection = 9.05%

Edited by Team Sagefox

My stats:

Travel Bugs Only / Traditional and Multi Caches Only

31 / 352 = 8.8%

However, I don’t really know why other actual “box-type” caches with logbooks don’t count (in my case mainly Unknown Caches, which often have Travel Bugs, and to exclude them makes this whole study pointless depending on what is popular in your area). So, I’m including those as well now:

Travel Bugs Only / Traditional, Multis, Unknown, Project APE and Letterbox Hybrids

31 / 424 = 7.3% (it's 31 / 420 = 7.4% without the APE or Letterboxes).

Most of my T.B. trading occurs in Unknown Puzzle caches, so it seems odd to exclude them from the count. Of course, I didn’t include Events, Locationless or Virtuals.

Seattle, WA

On a side note, I do know one local cacher whose ratio is 292.5% of Bugs found to Traditionals and Multis. At least you know that he’ll move them around!

Edited to add: "Oh, I thought this was the Travel Bug thread!"

Edited by fauxSteve
However, I don’t really know why other actual “box-type” caches with logbooks don’t count (in my case mainly Unknown Caches, which often have Travel Bugs, and to exclude them makes this whole study pointless depending on what is popular in your area). So, I’m including those as well now:

I don't think anyone is excluding those caches in these counts. I believe OP meant to include all container caches.

65/616 = 10.5% (no jeeps or coins included)

74/616 = 12% (jeeps and coins counted)

but I know I got some of those bugs at events (can't remember how many) and I haven't included the events in the cache total so that throws off that number ---- :lol:

OH well :D

Edited by NevaP