Profile Page And 100% Popularity

I searched the forum and did not come up with the answer to these two problems:

1. It seems the profile page on both wm.com and gc.com are the same. Make a change to one and it is on both. Is the plan to have separate pages in the future?

2. Is there any way to get the Popularity filter to stay at 100%? I tried setting it to 100% but it keeps changing when I jump around categories. When I tried to set it on "My Page", my profile disappeared. Apparently I am not popular.

Thanks,

Loch Cache

The profile data is the same at this time. The accounts are linked into a single Groundspeak database. There will be additional waymark profile details in the future that will be different than Geocaching.com

The popularity filter is currently buggy. It should continue to hold the data between pages but it does not do that now. That is a high priority fix.

Thanks for the fast reply.

The profile data is the same at this time. The accounts are linked into a single Groundspeak database. There will be additional waymark profile details in the future that will be different than Geocaching.com

More than just extra details, what I hope to be able to do when the site is out of Beta is to have separate profiles on wm.com and gc.com. That way on gc.com I can list my latest cache numbers and show the map with my finds and not list the waymarks I have marked. And just the opposite on wm.com.

Thanks,

Loch Cache

Edit: Fixed quote marks

Edited by Loch Cache