Announcing Joefrog's Famous Geocoin!

joefrog

Anyone who is expecting a Joefrog coin and has not received it, LET ME KNOW!  Send me a reminder or something... with all the trades flying around, I really don't want to forget anyone!

Haven't received it yet, but I'll wait until the mail is delivered today to make sure.

Yours hasn't been sent yet. I don't think you ever sent me your address!

DOH!!! Your right, email sent. Thanks.

Joefrog. Check out my list to see if any coins interest you for a trade. Email me and let me know.

smokey

We would love to get our hands on one of these cool coins too! Would you also check out our available and incoming lists and see if anything inerests you. Thanks!

^V^

Still waiting on the coin I arranged to trade to you. It should be shipping soon I hope. I'll shoot you an email when it arrives and get your updated address.

Finally found the info. If I remember correctly we were trading for the San Francisco coin? Are those finished already? Otherwise, let me know when they're in hand. Things are a bit crazy right now for me, but the trade hasn't been forgotten.

Still waiting on the coin I arranged to trade to you. It should be shipping soon I hope. I'll shoot you an email when it arrives and get your updated address.

Finally found the info. If I remember correctly we were trading for the San Francisco coin? Are those finished already? Otherwise, let me know when they're in hand. Things are a bit crazy right now for me, but the trade hasn't been forgotten.

Yep, that's the one. They haven't shipped yet but should do so fairly soon. I got your email and when I get home I'll re-send my emal address to you. It's a bit complicated to do so from this computer. I'm glad you didn't lose track of me. :anibad: