EU Geocoin - Final Call for Payment

SlytherinAlex

I went to www.gccoins.com/2active.php enter the complete code on coin,

EUxxxx-xxxx it will give you a code to use on the geocaching.com website.

at that site just use the EUxxxx number. you dont need the last numbers on geocaching.com activation page. You will need the code given to you at the gccoins page though. Hope this helps.

Edited by 57chevy
I went to <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>www.gccoins.com/2active.php</span> enter the complete code on coin,

EUxxxx-xxxx it will give you a code to use on the geocaching.com website.

at that site just use the EUxxxx number. you dont need the last numbers on geocaching.com activation page. You will need the code given to you at the gccoins page though. Hope this helps.</span>

Thanks... worked perfectly!

Thanks for the instructions on how to activate, my coin didn't have the instructions stapled to it. I got it activated.

I thought that they had their own icon. gc.com is only showing there generic icon. What gives??

I to was surprized how heftly the coin is B) . Very nice coin.

No problems activating the coins using the stapled instructions provided. Thank you for a very nice Geocoin.

As others have noted, the icon is still the generic 23.gif. It would be nice to hear reassurances that this is temporary. B)

Groundspeak have had the gif files for the EU icon for weeks. I'm sick of asking them to upload it to the site.

Alex.

If the UK coins are not shipping until the 22nd does that mean that all the low numbers have gone to the US/Canada customers ?

Nope. I got my 10 coins yesterday. All but one was in the 700s. The one lone coin was in the mid 200s.

No it doesn't work that way. Everyone got at least one coin in the sequence that their order was received.

So the ones for UK and Europe are still going to get low numbered coins.

Alex.

If the UK coins are not shipping until the 22nd does that mean that all the low numbers have gone to the US/Canada customers ?

No it doesn't work that way. Everyone got at least one coin in the sequence that their order was received.

So the ones for UK and Europe are still going to get low numbered coins.

Alex.

Cheers for that Alex

Edited by Matrix

Why is activating my coin so difficult. It shouldnt be. Ive tried 3 times exactly to the directions and following the forum info... This is stupid.!! Someone needs to get this figured out.!!

someone email me what the problem is. I type in the code exactly as its stamped on the coin. EU****-0122

Smokey

I got my coin and it is really nice, I just wished I had ordered more of them.

I thought that it was supposed to have its own personal icon, but all I am getting on my stat page is the generic coin icon with the cent sign in the middle. Any body know what the deal is??

Thanks,

Paul Cox aka "AZPAUL"

I thought that it was supposed to have its own personal icon, but all I am getting on my stat page is the generic coin icon with the cent sign in the middle. Any body know what the deal is??

Thanks,

Paul Cox aka "AZPAUL"

Paul:

If you want some more you can order them from the USA Geocoins site. See link below.

Thanks,

Paul Cox aka "AZPAUL"

If the coin is due to have its own icon, it wouldn't be the first time that the actual icon took awhile to show up. The Ohio icon just showed up this week and I've had the coin for about a month already.

So, who wants to trade one of these for a pdxmarathonman geocoin? (see the link below). Email me.

Edited by pdxmarathonman