EU Geocoin - Final Call for Payment

SlytherinAlex

We haven't received an invoice either!!

Invoice us and we'll send money!

I do the invoices in batches. You will get yours on Friday.

The good news is the one of the coin clubs just submitted their final numbers and it is less that I had provisionally allocated. So there are more for everyone else.

I won't need to start a wait list just yet.

-

I placed my order on the 14th and haven't received an invoice yet......

Did I make the cut off?

If not, will I automatically be put on the Wait List?

Two orders from Spokane are in the final batch. I'm doing the invoices now (they are generated manually and that's a lot of invoices!!)

Anyone not on the main list will get an email in due course to tell them they are on the wait list.

Alex.

I placed my order on the 14th and haven't received an invoice yet......

Did I make the cut off?

If not, will I automatically be put on the Wait List?

Two orders from Spokane are in the final batch. I'm doing the invoices now (they are generated manually and that's a lot of invoices!!)

Anyone not on the main list will get an email in due course to tell them they are on the wait list.

Alex.

Thanks for letting me know I was the last order before the cut off!!!

Hopefully others on the wait list will be able to get one once things settle down.

FYI - I just received my invoice and paid with paypal! Thanks again! :blink:

Will we get an email if we make the cut on the waiting list?

If you haven't already got an invoice, then you didn't make the cut.

I would increase the order for the coins but there are a number of difficulties in doing that and I'm not sure if it will happen.

-

OK, I'm officially upset. I placed my order for 5 coins through your system on Sept. 8. I've never been invoiced, and I see that the coins are sold out and that folks who ordered after me made the cut, and I apparently didn't. What gives? I followed the instructions, waited for the advertised followup, nothing happened, and now I'm out of luck? Say it ain't so!

I haven't been checking this thread regularly because your page said that we'd be invoiced at the proper time, before end of Sept [which isn't quite here yet]. Plus, I hate wading thru long threads of 'placed my order' to find the useful info (which is why I didn't post 'me too' when I placed my order).

Please advise, this is massively unfair if early orderers get dumped in favor of later ones. I've been waiting for a request to pay for 3 weeks now.

hydnsek

Please advise, this is massively unfair if early orderers get dumped in favor of later ones. I've been waiting for a request to pay for 3 weeks now.

I think I would have been happier if you had waited for a reply to your email to me before you came on here and started complaining.

-

I haven't seen a reply to my email, or a Paypal request. I was posting to all available avenues because it appeared that the ship had sailed without me. I got my order in early and waited patiently, and never heard anything.

My apologies if I jumped the gun, please advise. I just checked the link and it shows no order for me.

Edited by hydnsek

I ordered 2 coins with the pre ordering panel, but did not get a paypal request.

I checked now with the link, if I´m on the list, but I´´m not.

Please check if you have an order or not.

GC Name: Susanne&Marc

email: oberd@de.ibm.com

email: s.oberdoerster@onlinehome.de

thanks and best regards

Marc

I ordered 2 coins with the pre ordering panel, but did not get a paypal request.

I checked now with the link, if I´m on the list, but I´´m not.

Please check if you have an order or not.

GC Name: Susanne&Marc

email: oberd@de.ibm.com

email: s.oberdoerster@onlinehome.de

thanks and best regards

Marc

Sorry, I don't see your order.

Please order again on the website. I'm hopeful that by Friday/Saturday I will have good news for everyone on the wait list.

Alex.