Archiving Visits To Waymarks

Someone logged a visit to one of my waymarks. The log entry looked like it was a test or a mistake or perhaps somebody just playing around.

So I used the 'Archive this log' function to archive it.

Questions:

1) Is this the procedure we will be using to delete logs for visits when the logs don't meet the logging criteria?

2) The archived log was visible for a little while, now I can't seem to get back to it. Is this expected?

:lol:

One thing I noticed is that it continues to say "last visited on this date" on my waymark even though I archived the phony log entry.

I see this on my waymark, too.

Did you use 'Archive this log' function to delete the visit log?

When I archived the log, I could still get to the log on my waymark page. It was just listed as archived, and there was an option to UNarchive it. I noticed a few minutes later that the archived log, and all evidence of it had vanished (except the 'last visited date', as you mentioned).

Edited by cache_test_dummies

I just discovered that I can get to an archived log for one of my waymarks by clicking on the log link which came in the notification email.

Seems odd that I can get to the archived log this way, but not directly through any of links on the Waymarking pages.

Is an archived visit log something a waymark owner is supposed to be able to get to, or not? If not, I found a loophole. If so, I (as the owner) should be able to get to it through the 'View Logs for this waymark' page.