San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

jahoadi and john silently snuck over 15,000 finds! Time to shout out a huge Congrats!!! Yippee!!! Yowza!

Are they splitting them down the middle? 7500 each? :D

Congrats!

Still having fun with each cache find! Congrats, you two!! B):D:cool:

Either way that's a great milestone! Congratulations jahoadi and john!!

jahoadi and john silently snuck over 15,000 finds! Time to shout out a huge Congrats!!! Yippee!!! Yowza!

Are they splitting them down the middle? 7500 each? :ph34r:

Congrats!

:D Chuy! used to like us....

conga-rats.gif

Conga Rats to jahoadi and john on 15K! You two are incredible!

WooooooooHoooooooooooo!!!! That's a BIG Number!!!

Edited by FlagMan

We are thrilled to announce that our son who is stationed at Clovis,NM has signed up with Groundspeak and found his first geocache today!!!

Yes, We are proud parents!

August 7 by Rebel Russell (3 found)

Hey this was my first cache it was really fun had four on my list to find for today and was only able to find this one due to my inexperience but thanks it was fun searching around the tree for this one.

Seems like yesterday he was only a muggle....lol

We are thrilled to announce that our son who is stationed at Clovis,NM has signed up with Groundspeak and found his first geocache today!!!

Hey this was my first cache it was really fun had four on my list to find for today and was only able to find this one due to my inexperience but thanks it was fun searching around the tree for this one.

Congrats to the proud parents!! :)

peace-baby.gifHe only found 1 of 4 on his list. Sounds like his parents need to sit him down and have a talk . emoticons-3.gif

:PAnd he's moving to San Diego! Congrats! Yippee!

:PAnd he's moving to San Diego! Congrats! Yippee!

We have high expectations for him...He seems to want to stay in the military for awhile but that shouldn't be a problem for him...We think that he will be in the Top 50 worldwide for finds within a year or two...Who knows...he may even drive us around in his big truck or quad someday...Wonder if he would want to support us if we retire soon..hmmm

Congrats to Kawikaturn for passing 10,000 caches and finding a cache in all 58 CA counties!

WoooooooHoooooooooo!!!!

:)B)Congratulations on hitting the big 5-digit...10,000!!! And for visiting all 58 counties! Well done!!! :grin::grin:

WTG! Kawikaturn. Loved watching all the update on FB! Glad you guys had a great trip.

Congrats on a great achievement.

Congrats to Kawikaturn for passing 10,000 caches and finding a cache in all 58 CA counties!

WoooooooHoooooooooo!!!!

:anibad::laughing:Congratulations on hitting the big 5-digit...10,000!!! And for visiting all 58 counties! Well done!!! :(:(

WTG! Kawikaturn. Loved watching all the update on FB! Glad you guys had a great trip.

Congrats on a great achievement.

Way to go Dave thCONGRA34.gifThat was a lot of traveling around the state.

Happy Birthday to Unknown_2_You!!

Jim and Svea (seniorsgw) put together a small group of us for Open Mike Night at the Hair Zone in Poway, and we got to hear musical performances by Ritz Crackers and balcanthez, as well as some other local talent. In addition to those mentioned, cache&dache_mary and narfinsan were there.

ff2ff00f-b83d-4767-adfe-3eff7cdaee32.jpg

Congrats to Tombmaker! on reaching 10,000 finds!!

cec56976-eeb6-40c7-9435-08e724be7dd9.jpg

Perfect that he was able to grab it while out with the family. We had a great time on our epic annual Guys Roadtrip getting him to the brink of this milestone.

WTG my Brother!!

-paul

HiDude_98

:ph34r::wub:Congratulations on 10,000 Finds! Love the pic!!! :lol::P

Perfect that he was able to grab it while out with the family. We had a great time on our epic annual Guys Roadtrip getting him to the brink of this milestone.

WTG my Brother!!

-paul

HiDude_98

:rolleyes::DCongratulations on 10,000 Finds! Love the pic!!! B):grin:

034.gif Way to go Tombmaker 10,000 Now that's getting into the big numbers 034.gif

:grin::)Congratulations to Linda on 7000 finds!!!! :):)

2810ec24-96c4-4279-9c6a-afceb7dadd8b.jpg

Way to go Linda 7,000 now that is a bunch. ww0098.gif

AWESOME Linda...we know you're having fun!

WoooooHoooooooooo!!!!

And you didn't even say anything at the event. Congrats! :D:D:D

Congrats on 7,000, Linda!!! :rolleyes::DB)

How is it that I'm always out of town for the celebratory caches???

Congratulations Linda!!

WTG my Brother!!

-paul

HiDude_98

:rolleyes::DCongratulations on 10,000 Finds! Love the pic!!! B):grin:

034.gif Way to go Tombmaker 10,000 Now that's getting into the big numbers 034.gif

Thanks for the kudos!! Still enjoying myself.... now if I can only cache more during the school year ;-)

With a break in triple digit temperatures we couldn't pass up the oppertunity to cache after geo-bowling. I'm proud to announce the newest cachers to the 9,000 club

The Fat Cats

Pictures coming soon, lets just say Chelsea will be jealous.

9,000 Way to go girls. doingthehappydance.gif

Congrats Pat & Sue! Now if only I could learn from your example to have a sign at milestone caches. Wait, it would help if they weren't in the middle of power runs. Oops! Maybe by 5000 I'll get it right. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the fun time on Sunday as you reached 9000.

With a break in triple digit temperatures we couldn't pass up the oppertunity to cache after geo-bowling. I'm proud to announce the newest cachers to the 9,000 club

The Fat Cats

Pictures coming soon, lets just say Chelsea will be jealous.

9,000 Way to go girls. doingthehappydance.gif

Congrats Pat & Sue! Now if only I could learn from your example to have a sign at milestone caches. Wait, it would help if they weren't in the middle of power runs. Oops! Maybe by 5000 I'll get it right. :D

Thanks for the fun time on Sunday as you reached 9000.

Way to you two. 10,000 is just around the corner

Edited by fossillady

WTG my Brother!!

-paul

HiDude_98

:D:)Congratulations on 10,000 Finds! Love the pic!!! :D:)

Thanks for the kudos!! Still enjoying myself.... now if I can only cache more during the school year ;-)

WoooooHoooooooo!!!!