San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

Congrats to Chuy! on 12,000!!! Mocha! told me it happened yesterday. :P:cool::cool::cool:

:grin:Congratulations, Chuy!!! :grin:

Nice job CHUY!

12,000 now that's some big numbers 0002043F.gif

That's 12k right bud??? :)

When Map sent me an email on Sunday about the 12K, I had no idea what he was talking about. I thought he had lost it - thought he was talking about smuggling drugs or something. Turns out it was me that was clueless - Doh!

Thanks for the felicitations.

:PCongratulations, Chuy!!! :cool:

Nice job CHUY!

12,000 now that's some big numbers 0002043F.gif

That's 12k right bud??? :cool:

When Map sent me an email on Sunday about the 12K, I had no idea what he was talking about. I thought he had lost it - thought he was talking about smuggling drugs or something. Turns out it was me that was clueless - Doh!

Thanks for the felicitations.

WoooooooHoooooooooooo!!!!

Congrats to FlagMan on hitting 12,000!!! :D:unsure::ph34r:

What else can we say but WoooooooHooooooooo!!! Congratulations, Tom! :lol::P:)

000206F4.gif000206F5.gif000206F3.gif000206F3.gif000206F3.gifNow those are some big numbers 0002013F.gif

We were glad to be there for the big event! Nothing better than Jeepin' and cachin' in the dez.........

I feel a 'Moth Dance' coming on.......................... :D:(

Congrats!

The Splashes :angry::D

Congrats to FlagMan on hitting 12,000!!! :lol::P:)

What else can we say but WoooooooHooooooooo!!! Congratulations, Tom! :D:D:D

000206F4.gif000206F5.gif000206F3.gif000206F3.gif000206F3.gifNow those are some big numbers 0002013F.gif

We were glad to be there for the big event! Nothing better than Jeepin' and cachin' in the dez.........

I feel a 'Moth Dance' coming on.......................... :D:unsure:

Congrats!

The Splashes :(B)

Please, please, please do the moth dance!! I LOVE it!! :angry::D:ph34r:

Congrats to FlagMan on hitting 12,000!!! :D:D:D

What else can we say but WoooooooHooooooooo!!! Congratulations, Tom! :DB):grin:

I feel a 'Moth Dance' coming on.......................... :o:P

Congrats!

The Splashes :ph34r:B)

Please, please, please do the moth dance!! I LOVE it!! :angry::lol::)

Yeah, what lulu said!! Big fan of the moth dance, especially when its done on a whirly gig!! :(:D:unsure:

Edited by FlagMan

Congrats to FlagMan on hitting 12,000!!! :cool::cool::cool:

What else can we say but WoooooooHooooooooo!!! Congratulations, Tom! :grin::grin::grin:

I feel a 'Moth Dance' coming on.......................... :o:anibad:

Congrats!

The Splashes :DB)

Please, please, please do the moth dance!! I LOVE it!! :rolleyes::D:drama:

Yeah, what lulu said!! Big fan of the moth dance, especially when its done on a whirly gig!! :):huh::o

I was also happy to be there for your 12k...CONGRATULATIONS Tom :) !

938f04f8-d25b-424a-a798-e4a6a37d87c1.jpg

Congrats to FlagMan on hitting 12,000!!! :cool::cool::cool:

What else can we say but WoooooooHooooooooo!!! Congratulations, Tom! :grin::grin::grin:

I feel a 'Moth Dance' coming on.......................... :o:anibad:

Congrats!

Please, please, please do the moth dance!! I LOVE it!! :rolleyes::D:drama:

Yeah, what lulu said!! Big fan of the moth dance, especially when its done on a whirly gig!! :):huh::o

Congrats Tom...12000th in the desert with great caching buddies...how awesome is that!

CONGRATULATIONS to Ragfoot for hitting 5,000 this weekend!!!

340c1d37-e985-402f-b2b5-bf6229c197f1.jpg

WoooooooHooooooooo!!!

:o:D:DCongratulations, Ragfoot!!! :anibad::drama::cool:

B) :D Congrats Ragfoot! LOVE the SMILE!

:cool::cool::grin:Amazing numbers, Fred!! Congratulations!! :rolleyes::):huh:

:grin::grin: CONGRATS FROM THE SPLASH ZONE FRED!!! :o:)

GREAT TIMES AND MILESTONES OVER THE WEEKEND!! :D

Heh, wait a minute!! We were all so busy congratulating ourselves that we didn't notice that the Splashes passed 16,000 this weekend, too!!! Congratulations!!! :):rolleyes::huh:

Hmmm... Did you just leapfrog J&J? They look close to 16k but they haven't finished logging yet...

Edited by FlagMan

Heh, wait a minute!! We were all so busy congratulating ourselves that we didn't notice that the Splashes passed 16,000 this weekend, too!!! Congratulations!!! :):D:D

Hmmm... Did you just leapfrog J&J? They look close to 16k but they haven't finished logging yet...

:D:cool:Congrats!!! Wow!! How'd we miss that??? :P 16,000!!! Congratulations, you two!! :cool::cool:

Heh, wait a minute!! We were all so busy congratulating ourselves that we didn't notice that the Splashes passed 16,000 this weekend, too!!! Congratulations!!! :):D:D

:D:cool:Congrats!!! Wow!! How'd we miss that??? :P 16,000!!! Congratulations, you two!! :cool::cool:

:D:DAWESOME YOU 2! Which one was it? 16,000 You're fingers must be smoking! :D:D

Edited by jahoadi and john

Congrats to FlagMan on hitting 12,000!!! :D:D:D

What else can we say but WoooooooHooooooooo!!! Congratulations, Tom! :D:grin::grin:

I feel a 'Moth Dance' coming on.......................... :o:cool:

Congrats!

Please, please, please do the moth dance!! I LOVE it!! :D:cool::cool:

Yeah, what lulu said!! Big fan of the moth dance, especially when its done on a whirly gig!! :P:):D

Way to go Tom!!!!!

:D:DAWESOME YOU 2! Which one was it? 16,000 You're fingers must be smoking! :D:D

Must be trying to catch the KWver's while they're on "vacation". Great job you two!

Heh, wait a minute!! We were all so busy congratulating ourselves that we didn't notice that the Splashes passed 16,000 this weekend, too!!! Congratulations!!! :D:D:D

:cool::cool:Congrats!!! Wow!! How'd we miss that??? :) 16,000!!! Congratulations, you two!! :D:D

:D:grin:AWESOME YOU 2! Which one was it? 16,000 You're fingers must be smoking! :grin::o

Must be trying to catch the KWver's while they're on "vacation". Great job you two!

THANKS FOR ALL THE CONGRATS EVERYBODY! :D

As for which one was #16,000..........we have NO idea, but it was somewhere on the ET Highway. We were just too busy to get all of that logged, and we only had a few days between that trip ,and this last weekend in Victorville. So we logged Victorville/environs first, then went back to ET, and we still aren't done. I think we found those caches faster than we can log them. Lulu gave us a new program to try, so we'll get on that and see if it's faster. :)

Keep an eye on J&J, they should be at 16 K pretty quick. :cool:

Still having fun!!

The Splashes :PB)

Heh, wait a minute!! We were all so busy congratulating ourselves that we didn't notice that the Splashes passed 16,000 this weekend, too!!! Congratulations!!! :D:D:D

:cool::cool:Congrats!!! Wow!! How'd we miss that??? :) 16,000!!! Congratulations, you two!! :D:D

AWESOME YOU 2! Which one was it? 16,000 You're fingers must be smoking!

THANKS FOR ALL THE CONGRATS EVERYBODY! B)

As for which one was #16,000..........we have NO idea, but it was somewhere on the ET Highway. We were just too busy to get all of that logged, and we only had a few days between that trip ,and this last weekend in Victorville. So we logged Victorville/environs first, then went back to ET, and we still aren't done. I think we found those caches faster than we can log them. Lulu gave us a new program to try, so we'll get on that and see if it's faster. :D

Keep an eye on J&J, they should be at 16 K pretty quick. :cool:

Still having fun!!

The Splashes :P:D

:D:D:grin:Congratulations, Splashes!!! That was a quick 1K!!! :grin::o:)

Congrats to the 'stoners!

Flagman at 12K - he caught me fast this year.

Ragfoot at 5K - didn't he just start caching?! Well, 13 months ago...

Splashes at 16K - watch out for Flagman!

Team Adelos at 2K - It's not about the #s for them him...

Congrats you all.

:D:D:D WOW~ JUST NOTICED THAT J&J HAVE PASSED 16,000 !!!! :D:D:D

CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO! CAN SOMEBODY GUSSEY THIS LOG UP WITH

SOME 'LEAP FROGS' ?? IT HAS TO BE LEAP FROGS! :rolleyes::anitongue::anitongue:

WE HAD TOO MUCH FUN CACHING WITH THESE PROS!

HERE'S TO THE NEXT 1000 !!

THE SPLASHES :anicute:B)

:D:D:D Congrats, J & J!! :D 16,000!!! :D Wish I were clever enough to add the leap frogs, but we'll have to leave that to Harmon. :DB):cool: