San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

Congrats to dillweed for entry into the Iron Mountain Hall of Fame!!

Good gravy, and this after being a litter-bearer for her clumsy hiking companion.

... twice, no less.

Looks like Dillweed will receive at least two Silver Star awards at the HoF event.

Imagine packing Fisnjack and all of his Geocaching paraphernalia out of the Iron

Mountain wilderness.

What's that old saying? ... a good, strong woman is just as good as having a good,

strong mule except they're both th' same amount of trouble. Nowadays I 'spose y.

couldn't say a thang like that. I certainly wouldn't.

So I'm wonderin', Dillweed, was it worth it?

Note to Self: Sure hope Fisnjack brings a walker to the awards event.

Edited by SD Rowdies

Congrats to dillweed for entry into the Iron Mountain Hall of Fame!!

Good gravy, and this after being a litter-bearer for her clumsy hiking companion.

... twice, no less.

Looks like Dillweed will receive at least two Silver Star awards at the HoF event.

Imagine packing Fisnjack and all of his Geocaching paraphernalia out of the Iron

Mountain wilderness.

What's that old saying? ... a good, strong woman is just as good as having a good,

strong mule except they're both th' same amount of trouble. Nowadays I 'spose y.

couldn't say a thang like that. I certainly wouldn't.

So I'm wonderin', Dillweed, was it worth it?

Note to Self: Sure hope Fisnjack brings a walker to the awards event.

:blink:Congrats Dillweed......we're glad we didn't leave any out there to impede your final search. You are a brave lady for hiking with Jack! :)

Wow so many Mile stones and Hall Of Farmer's , Way to go everyone. 00020449.gif

Way to go everybody!!! WOW..................Happy Hotdogs!

Another milestone to mention.............$kimmer is back in the game and has just passed 8000 caches!!

WooHooo!!!

The Splashes :):)

Another milestone to mention.............$kimmer is back in the game and has just passed 8000 caches!!

WooHooo!!!

The Splashes :):)

Yay! The $kimmer is back! Hey, Marty, only about 4000+ caches to catch up! Cya on the trail! :)

WooHooo!!!

The Splashes :):(

Yay! The $kimmer is back! Hey, Marty, only about 4000+ caches to catch up! Cya on the trail! :)

:)Congrats $kimmer! Duncan..she'll never make 9000 at the rate she's going....The Vulture will kill her....you should see them on the trails together...it's more comical than J&J....I don't even think they are talking to each other yet...

Tombmaker! just logged his 7000th find.

WooHoo! WTG!!

Awesome to be out there on the trail with you when you crossed this milestone. Let's cross the next one this summer! :sad:

-paul

HiDude_98

Congrats, Tombmaker!!! 7,000!!! :D:DB)

WoooooHooooooooo!!! and to $kimmer, too!!!

WooHooo!!!

The Splashes :D:sad:

Yay! The $kimmer is back! Hey, Marty, only about 4000+ caches to catch up! Cya on the trail! B)

:DCongrats $kimmer! Duncan..she'll never make 9000 at the rate she's going....The Vulture will kill her....you should see them on the trails together...it's more comical than J&J....I don't even think they are talking to each other yet...

WooHooo!!!

The Splashes :D:sad:

Yay! The $kimmer is back! Hey, Marty, only about 4000+ caches to catch up! Cya on the trail! B)

:DCongrats $kimmer! Duncan..she'll never make 9000 at the rate she's going....The Vulture will kill her....you should see them on the trails together...it's more comical than J&J....I don't even think they are talking to each other yet...

Thanks guys. Janie has a big mouth, I was trying to sneak up on SOMEBODY, well anybody. Not to worry, I have your numbers, DUSCWE!!!. J & J Do me a favor and don't put out any more caches for a while, it wll help greatly with the wedded bliss (or not) around here.

WooHooo!!!

The Splashes :sad::D

Yay! The $kimmer is back! Hey, Marty, only about 4000+ caches to catch up! Cya on the trail! :D

Thanks guys. Janie has a big mouth, I was trying to sneak up on SOMEBODY, well anybody. Not to worry, I have your numbers, DUSCWE!!!. J & J Do me a favor and don't put out any more caches for a while, it wll help greatly with the wedded bliss (or not) around here.

:D Hey....new inspiration for me...I'm gonna do a Vulture Series....'cause I know what he likes now.... B)

HOLY SMOKES!!! :):D:D

We blinked and look who's at 14,000 + caches ALREADY!

CONGRATULATIONS!! It's so great that John is here with you Jodi for that milestone.

Now, just relax and catch up on things................Please! :)

The Splashes :ph34r::D

WoooooHoooooooooo!!!!

HOLY SMOKES!!! :DB):o

We blinked and look who's at 14,000 + caches ALREADY!

CONGRATULATIONS!! It's so great that John is here with you Jodi for that milestone.

Now, just relax and catch up on things................Please! ;)

The Splashes :unsure:B)

jahoadi and john at 14,000+ finds!!!! Congrats!!!!