San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

WooooooHoooooo!!! Thunder-4 just hit 5k!!!

:lol:Congrats Randy! :)

We knew you could do it!

Way to go Randy on 5,000 0002013F.gif

Great Job!!!!

:laughing::blink::)Well done, Randy! Congratulations! :D:D:D

Wow!!!! What an awesome accomplishment! We have been watching your progress toward reaching your goal and have been in awe!!! Now this is what caching is all about! The thrill of the hunt!

:lol:Congrats Randy! :)

We knew you could do it!

Great Job!!!!

:laughing::blink::)Well done, Randy! Congratulations! :D:D:D

Wow!!!! What an awesome accomplishment! We have been watching your progress toward reaching your goal and have been in awe!!! Now this is what caching is all about! The thrill of the hunt!

Big congrats on reaching 5000!

:)Congrats Randy! :laughing:

We knew you could do it!

Great Job!!!!

:blink::):DWell done, Randy! Congratulations! :D:D:D

Big congrats on reaching 5000!

Thanks, everybody! My goal was to get to 5000 before surgery and I accomplished that goal 2-1/2 weeks early.

I owe a big thank you to my many friends that joined me over the last couple of months! It was a blast! :lol:

B)B):grin: Congrats to da beav on 500 finds! We all loved seeing you this last couple of weeks! Come back soon! :grin::grin::grin:

:(:anibad::blink:CONGRATULATIONS!!! :ph34r:;):)

It's about time girl 500 0002013F.gifSee ya out in the desert.

Way to go Da beave!!!! Just noticed that Winkster reached 1000 finds and completed the Dalmation Series!!!! Way to Go!!!!

Just noticed that Winkster reached 1000 finds and completed the Dalmation Series!!!! Way to Go!!!!

Congratulations Winkster!!! :(

WoooHoooooooo!! Welcome to the Kilo Club!! And what a great log on Rolly!!!

Nice Job to everyone lately on there achievements!!

Edited by SD-Weiss

Conga-rats to fisnjack hitting some un-Godly number today! Don't think he has logged them but here is the proof {You can't argue with a sign}:

IMG_0141.jpg

Tried to get him to wear a silly hat or something, but he wasn't going for it. Course that wound-up unbunched sock around his head may have to be looked into. Oh and Jack, if there is any chance of going to one of my caches on the way to the big numbers...

IMG_0137.jpg

Please wear long pants!

Edited by CTYankee9

Conga-rats to fisnjack hitting some un-Godly number today! Don't think he has logged them but here is the proof {You can't argue with a sign}:

IMG_0141.jpg

Tried to get him to wear a silly hat or something, but he wasn't going for it. Course that wound-up unbunched sock around his head may have to be looked into. Oh and Jack, if there is any chance of going to one of my caches on the way to the big numbers...

IMG_0137.jpg

Please wear long pants!

WooooooHooooooooooo!!!!

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

Please wear long pants!

WooooooHooooooooooo!!!!

:D:D Yay, Jack!!! Congratulations on 6000!!! :D;) That's a great picture!!! :)

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

Please wear long pants!

WooooooHooooooooooo!!!!

:D:D Yay, Jack!!! Congratulations on 6000!!! :D;) That's a great picture!!! :)

Way to go Jack 6,000 , WOW 000203EB.gif

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

Please wear long pants!

Got your Geo-Stripes on that one huh!

Congrats to J&J on 500 Hides!!! J&J's 500th Hide

500 hides, how the heck to you keep track of them???

Way to go. You'll catch up to King Boras pretty soon.

000203C8.gif

Now this is what we call a Milestone..Thanks so much for all of your wonderful hides...Many have had us groaning while others crack us up...Never will look at a pine tree the same nor will a bird house be used for birds alone...Seen a rodent or two as well as original lock-n-lock's.. We have hiked till our feet and legs about gave up but the thrill of finding your caches keeps us going. Why we still remember our trip to Fallon,Nv. to celebrate #10,000...J&J..What a Team!

000203C8.gif

Now this is what we call a Milestone..Thanks so much for all of your wonderful hides...Many have had us groaning while others crack us up...Never will look at a pine tree the same nor will a bird house be used for birds alone...Seen a rodent or two as well as original lock-n-lock's.. We have hiked till our feet and legs about gave up but the thrill of finding your caches keeps us going. Why we still remember our trip to Fallon,Nv. to celebrate #10,000...J&J..What a Team!

Great Job!

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

Please wear long pants!

Got your Geo-Stripes on that one huh!

Congrats, fisnjack, on 6000!!! :smile:

000203C8.gif

Great Job!

Wow! 500 hides! Thanks for keeping San Diego cachers busy! :smile: