San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

Another :(:ph34r: BZ :PB) to TripleCrown on 3000 big ones!!

Congratulations, Triple Crown!!! :D:cool::cool:

Thank you! and congrats to lulu499 & Flagman on their milestones.

Also congrats to Jahoadi & John on slaying Antelope Valley with 170 finds in 12 hours of caching! Hey I think that takes them over 12000 finds!!!

Edited by Triple Crown

:P:D

Someone I know really well has joined the ranks of the distinguished 50 year olds today..(that's old)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!!!!! XOXO

:rolleyes::)

WoooHooooooo!! Welcome to the Club!! There was a time when I was absolutely sure I'd never make it past 30!!

:D:D

Someone I know really well has joined the ranks of the distinguished 50 year olds today..(that's old)

DOUBLE CONGRATULATIONS ARE IN ORDER !! :):D

A HUGE WAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOO ON YOUR 12,000 FINDS !! :D WOW ! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!!! THE BEST IS YET TO COME! :P:D

THE SPLASHES :rolleyes:B)

;);)

WOW that is old, does he need a cane yet. 0002017B.gif 000200D5.gif

Happy 50th Birthday, John!! I thought you were at least a decade younger!!!

Also, congrats to the milestoners...

The Married Couple 12000!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Flag Dude 7000!!!!!!!

The Royal Guy 3000!!!

AND

The Skinny Kid 2500!!!

:laughing::D:D;):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

;);)

WOW that is old, does he need a cane yet. 0002017B.gif 000200D5.gif

Happy 50th Birthday, John!! I thought you were at least a decade younger!!!

Also, congrats to the milestoners...

The Married Couple 12000!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Flag Dude 7000!!!!!!!

The Royal Guy 3000!!!

AND

The Skinny Kid 2500!!!

:laughing::D:D;):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Congratulations to LLOT on 5000 finds!

Congrats to Jukalimi on his First Kilo!

:rolleyes: Those poor caches don't stand a chance! :)

Congratulations LLOT - not only on the 5K, but all of the places (Countries) you had to go to in order to make the grabs - bet you would win on the "Who went furtherest to grab a cache" list.[/font]

WoooHooo on 5K

Congrats James on 5000 and Jukalimi on 1000!

And to Jukalimi's daughter, Happy Cacher, for 500; both accomplished at Rebirth.

We have been out of town for a few weeks and John got older and look at Page 84!!!! Congrats to all on your milestones! Lots of awesome memories, huh! Just wanted to give a congrats to The Fat Cats who have logged 5000 finds! They are amazing cachers who have recently taken their caching to another level! Long hikes,challenging terrains,Puzzles galore...We are honored to be their friends!

June 13 by The Fat Cats (5000 found)

Arrrgh, mateys! Pegleg Pete has been rescued! The journey was long an' arduous, but led by our fearless Cap'n and Quartermaster, we succeeded! They're better storytellers, so we'll let them tell our tale...

Thanks for a very memorable find #5000! It's an adventure we're not likely to forget! DAK Girls Rule!!!

Took the geocoin, Left a geocoin and a gold pathtag

[view this log]

Our 5000th Find!!! http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...a7-a8bd316111f0

Edited by kwvers!

And to Jukalimi's daughter, Happy Cacher, for 500; both accomplished at Rebirth.

We have been out of town for a few weeks and John got older and look at Page 84!!!! Congrats to all on your milestones! Lots of awesome memories, huh! Just wanted to give a congrats to The Fat Cats who have logged 5000 finds! They are amazing cachers who have recently taken their caching to another level! Long hikes,challenging terrains,Puzzles galore...We are honored to be their friends!

Arrrgh, mateys! Pegleg Pete has been rescued! The journey was long an' arduous, but led by our fearless Cap'n and Quartermaster, we succeeded! They're better storytellers, so we'll let them tell our tale...

Thanks for a very memorable find #5000! It's an adventure we're not likely to forget! DAK Girls Rule!!!

[view this log]

Congrats!! You gals are AMAZING!!!

[view this log]

Way to go Fat Cats on 5000 0002039E.gif

[view this log]

Wow!!! Congrats!!!!!! You Ladies rock!

[view this log]

Wow!!! Congrats!!!!!! You Ladies rock!

:D:D:DCongrats, Sue and Pat! Here's to the next 5000! :D:D:D

:drama:

So John and I leave town for a few weeks and our 'ole buddy Jack accomplishes a HUGE milestone.

Congrats fisnjack on 5500...I hope you didn't brak a GPSr or take a header on that one!

0002008B.gifWay to go fisnjack on 5500 000201F6.gif

Edited by SKILLET

Thank you. I told GRNZOOM that they would hit their number before July fourth and by golly they did CongratulationS and to all the other stoners. I didn't break or lose any of my hardware on the 5500, sure did get wet and muddy though. I sprung a flat on Sundays hike with severe blisters and poor Teddie is still not walking on the way up Clevenger Canyon North trail.