San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

Although I am not adept at dancing men and all those other fancy things, I would like to Congratulate Gaylemar on finding her 1000th cache today in the Iron Mountain area in under a year. It took me several years to reach that number. Congratulations Gaylemar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although I am not adept at dancing men and all those other fancy things, I would like to Congratulate Gaylemar on finding her 1000th cache today in the Iron Mountain area in under a year. It took me several years to reach that number. Congratulations Gaylemar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I checked and it took us over two years and eight months to reach our first 1000 finds...

Congratulations, Gaylemar! Well done! :blink::blink::D

0002013F.gifCongrats! We love your logs!

Edited by jahoadi and john

;):DGet ready with the dancing men....and start watching this cache: GC1DD because I have a good source that says the Duncan! hit the BIG one there tonight at 7:35pm :D:D

10,000 Finds!!! That makes Duncan! the 'Ultra-Slacker'

Congratulations D!!! Cache on, Bubba! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D X 1000!

c21cf6aa-0e3d-4ec8-b811-53a2cc255a3d.jpg

71976a41-4272-427d-b2f6-66ecdfe517f7.jpg

f04f0aeb-e9ee-4eed-baba-d57661cdfd78.jpg

'Nuff said!!!

Edited by FlagMan

;):DGet ready with the dancing men....and start watching this cache: GC1DD because I have a good source that says the Duncan! hit the BIG one there tonight at 7:35pm :D:D

10,000 Finds!!! That makes Duncan! the 'Ultra-Slacker'

Congratulations D!!! Cache on, Bubba! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D X 1000!

Now that gets a big smile 00020071.gif10,000

:):unsure::unsure: CONGRATULATIONS TO LIL SPLASH ON HER FIRST 100 CACHES!! :unsure::unsure:

Ya gotta start somewhere, we all did, so it's a big milestone for her!

Anyone have any dancing mini men or big smileys to add??

The Splashes :):unsure:

Congratulations!!! :):huh::)

0002039E.gif 0002013F.gifWELL THIS DO?I REMEMBER MY 100TH FIND JUST LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY.BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOU'LL BE AT 1000 FINDS.COURSE YOU HAVE ONE OF THE GREAT CACHERS AS A COACH SO WE KNOW IT WON'T BE LONG TILL WE WILL BE BACK ON THIS PAGE.

:):unsure::unsure: CONGRATULATIONS TO LIL SPLASH ON HER FIRST 100 CACHES!! :unsure::unsure:

Ya gotta start somewhere, we all did, so it's a big milestone for her!

Anyone have any dancing mini men or big smileys to add??

The Splashes :):unsure:

Congratulations!!! :):huh::)

0002039E.gif 0002013F.gifWELL THIS DO?I REMEMBER MY 100TH FIND JUST LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY.BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOU'LL BE AT 1000 FINDS.COURSE YOU HAVE ONE OF THE GREAT CACHERS AS A COACH SO WE KNOW IT WON'T BE LONG TILL WE WILL BE BACK ON THIS PAGE.

:lol::lol::o A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO TEAM FATMAN WHO REACHED HIS GOAL OF 3000 CACHES AT

THE SPRING CAMPOUT AT SKILLETS YESTERDAY !! :):):rolleyes:

HE TOOK THE 'YODA' ALL OVER THE DESERT FINDING THE 45 HE NEEDED. NO SAND DUNE,

NO MUDHILL, NO WASH, NO CACTUS STOOD IN HIS WAY! HIS PARTNER IN CRIME....ER......

CACHING..............FATTBOY.............WAS WITH HIM THE WHOLE WAY..........AND HE

STILL FOUND THE 45 HE NEEDED ! :huh::P

DANCING MEN AND BANANAS TO YA JOHN!! 0002013F.gif 0002008B.gif 000201F6.gif 000203B7.gifTHE SPLASHES :(:rolleyes:

Edited by splashman