San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

00020071.gifIt's official ! KWVERs! broke 10000 and guess whose cache is was? Yup...One of ours..how special!

CONGRATs!!!!

Here's their log from a Little Train that Could...:

kwvers! found Little Train that... (Traditional Cache) at 9/28/2008

Log Date: 9/28/2008

[ :blink: ] [ :) ] [ :P ] We celebrated our 10,000th find here today at 15:37! We planned on finding a jahoadi and john cache as our milestone and had to refrain from caching from Jackson Hole,Wy. to Fallon,Nv. in order to make it happen! jahoadi and john have continually "motivated" us to keep up with them from January 2007. We thought that we would get a "breather" when John left for Fallon. Boy were we mistaken! It is only fitting that we came to his turf by way of North Dakota to reach this milestone.

We would also like to thank our cousin big ron for introducing us to geocaching in October 2005. We have had so many laughs and milestone celebrations [ :D ] not to mention the friends that we have made along the way. A special thanks to Chuy,Fat Cats,Lost Clan,Lostguy(coach),Duncan and Jodi for the numerous lifelines and to the Splashs who faithfully reminded us that geocaching is not about the numbers . Thanks to Skillet and Trailgators for their creative graphics on the forums! Oh, what one will do for a dancing man! U2U has added a few gray hairs to the both of us. Thanks gratefuldad for the tea parties! Fisnjack,Tombmaker and ChuckB have motivated us on numerous occasions and Boyznbarrie owes us a pudcake[ :lol: ].

Thanks to all the San Diego cachers who have hidden caches.

There are so many that we would like to thank for the wonderful memories that they have been a part of. There are also many other cachers from other areas that we will personally contact to give them thanks as well.

Still having a Blast! Jim and Denice and Mom

53f21300-919f-4643-bd05-eb6482aa236b.jpg

Congratulations Jim and Denise. You are wonderful folks and the geocaching community has certainly been enriched by your presence. May you find another 10,000 before the year is over. O.K., I may be pushing it just abit there. Congrats again and it certainly has been fun knowing you and following your geocaching exploits.

:P:D:) WOWEEEEEE!!!! :D:D:D

Congratulations Jim & Denise on the HUGE 10,000 !!! ........And you're still smiling! :ph34r:

We are proud to call you our friends and definitely amazed at what you have done in such

a short time.

We're still in Moab, UT, Jeepin' all over these red rocks.

Keep in mind, it's still not about the numbers !!!!!!!

Way to go! :huh:

Steve & Janie

:D:D:D:D:D:D Hey Kwvers, Jim and Denice. It seems not very long ago when you put out those first caches along the canal in Chula Vista and you were just beginning. Wow!! Have you moved. I've enjoyed your friendship, you're kindred spirits. Congrats. and keep on cachen. Chuck B

Yeah, sure, 10,000 finds for kwvers! ... was there any doubt?

7db61a54-3b5a-4a13-8a59-573c2cd84ba7.jpg

Nice milestone banner by the way, the first-ever that we could actually

read. Good on y' for that, but then, what must I do to get y'all t' use

photo backgrounds that make selections easy? As it is I work my fangers

to th' bone to select subjects from treeline backgrounds where the sky is

peekin' through th' danged leaves. See it my way, policing unbunched

socks keeps me busy as it is without havin' t' mess around with image

editing problems.

So here's th' deal kwvers! ... as soon as you hit 20,000 finds make sure

you do so where there's an evenly-lit wall to use as background for your

milestone-celebration shot.

... and hurry up about it 'cause I'm almost seventy-four years of age

and I'm getting short on patience in these matters. Any time next year

will do fine. After all, 10,000 finds is now water under the bridge for you

so let's see some action th' second time around.

Ten-thousand finds huh? Shoot, that's only two-and-a-half timies my

find count give or take a few. (Well done y' ol' geezer ... keep at it.)

Your pal,

Harmon

SD Rowdies

p.s. Too bad I couldn't find a shot of you with unbunched-socks. Must be

that y'r momma raised y' right or else you've been listening to that LLOT

rascal about framing your shots to crop out your socks.

By the way, if you have the original of that celebration shot I'd be delighted

to give it a tad of HDR enhancement and some sharpening as shown above.

Edited by SD Rowdies
It's official ! KWVERs! broke 10000 and guess whose cache is was? Yup...One of ours..how special!

CONGRATs!!!!

dancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gif

Congrats Jim and Denise! You are two of the nicest geocachers around, its great to see you hit this gigantic milestone!

:blink::):P Way to go guys! 10,000 caches in three years! Unbelievable! :D:lol::huh:

You were among the first geocachers I ever met, and it's been a pleasure to know you! Thanks for contributing so much to the community, and giving us a new goal. And of course, with so many finds you make a great lifeline! :ph34r: Come home soon so we can celebrate!

P.S. Trailgators, we definitely need a new icon for this milestone!

00020071.gifIt's official ! KWVERs! broke 10000 and guess whose cache is was? Yup...One of ours..how special!

CONGRATs!!!!

Here's their log from a Little Train that Could...:

kwvers! found Little Train that... (Traditional Cache) at 9/28/2008

Log Date: 9/28/2008

[ :) ] [ :D ] [ :D ] We celebrated our 10,000th find here today at 15:37! We planned on finding a jahoadi and john cache as our milestone and had to refrain from caching from Jackson Hole,Wy. to Fallon,Nv. in order to make it happen! jahoadi and john have continually "motivated" us to keep up with them from January 2007. We thought that we would get a "breather" when John left for Fallon. Boy were we mistaken! It is only fitting that we came to his turf by way of North Dakota to reach this milestone.

We would also like to thank our cousin big ron for introducing us to geocaching in October 2005. We have had so many laughs and milestone celebrations [ :D ] not to mention the friends that we have made along the way. A special thanks to Chuy,Fat Cats,Lost Clan,Lostguy(coach),Duncan and Jodi for the numerous lifelines and to the Splashs who faithfully reminded us that geocaching is not about the numbers . Thanks to Skillet and Trailgators for their creative graphics on the forums! Oh, what one will do for a dancing man! U2U has added a few gray hairs to the both of us. Thanks gratefuldad for the tea parties! Fisnjack,Tombmaker and ChuckB have motivated us on numerous occasions and Boyznbarrie owes us a pudcake[ :) ].

Thanks to all the San Diego cachers who have hidden caches.

There are so many that we would like to thank for the wonderful memories that they have been a part of. There are also many other cachers from other areas that we will personally contact to give them thanks as well.

Still having a Blast! Jim and Denice and Mom

WoooooooooHooooooooooo!!!

[/color][/b]

WOW

Congrats!

You guys need, like, your own event or something.

0002013F.gif 0002013F.gif0002013F.gif0002013F.gif0002013F.gif

CONGRATS AND IT'S MY PLEASURE TO HAVE HELPED YOU BOTH TO GET TO THE LARGE NUMBER IN THE PICTURE.

Great Googly Moogly!!! 10,000 Finds!!! Congrats and Keep-on-a-Goin'!!!

Congrats, me and jabridge always had so much fun going on the trips with you guys

Hot off the press!!!!! jahoadi and john have passed 10,000 finds! It is so much fun watching your numbers and adventures increase! Now, relax...take it easy..:P

We have to agree with Kwvers! on the 'relax & take it easy' part!

My gosh, you two have been busy!

Big Congratulations!

The Splashes :huh:B)

Hot off the press!!!!! jahoadi and john have passed 10,000 finds! It is so much fun watching your numbers and adventures increase! Now, relax...take it easy.. :huh:

Congratulations you two!!!!!!!! Great job. Now keep that streak going.

0002013F.gif 00020087.gif 0002008A.gif 0002008B.gif 00020093.gif

Hot off the press!!!!! jahoadi and john have passed 10,000 finds! It is so much fun watching your numbers and adventures increase! Now, relax...take it easy.. :huh:

Way to go!!!!! Congratulations!!!

That's an incredible number!!!

Just my own curiosity but which cache was number 10,000 for you two? I certainly enjoyed being along with you guys on about 50 of those finds. Wish I could have joined you for the other 9950!!!!!!!

Edited by "lostguy"

Hot off the press!!!!! jahoadi and john have passed 10,000 finds! It is so much fun watching your numbers and adventures increase! Now, relax...take it easy.. :blink:

Just my own curiosity but which cache was number 10,000 for you two? I certainly enjoyed being along with you guys on about 50 of those finds. Wish I could have joined you for the other 9950!!!!!!!

:laughing: My congratulations too on your remarkable feat. Are you still finding one cache each day?

Hot off the press!!!!! jahoadi and john have passed 10,000 finds! It is so much fun watching your numbers and adventures increase! Now, relax...take it easy.. :D

CONGRATS :blink::D:laughing::lol::P

:D:D:D:D:D Way to go guys! You are an inspiration to us all! :D:D :D :D:D

Hot off the press!!!!! jahoadi and john have passed 10,000 finds! It is so much fun watching your numbers and adventures increase! Now, relax...take it easy.. :blink:

Congrats ot Jahoadi & John on OMG! 10000!!!

Edited by Triple Crown

dancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gif

CONGRATS TO CANADIAN GIRL ON 1200 FINDS.

Wow! I spoke with Jodi two days ago and Donna today, and I had no idea of these milestones!!!

Congratulations to J & J for 10,000!!! Amazing!!!

Congratulations to Canadian Grl for 1200!!! Whoo Hoo!!!

WoooooHooooooooo!!! How do I miss all these things?!?

Congrats to Canadian Grl for passing 1200!!!

Rock on, SuperStar!!!

:):D:DGreat job, Donna - keep racking up those numbers! :D:D:D

0002013F.gif

:)Congrats!

You go CG...did we miss 1000? I think you'd be better competition for KWVERS! than we are! :)

Felicitations! Maintenez vos yeux ouvert et votre GPS dirige au ciel!!!!! :lol::lol::D