Lulu499 a big 2000!

Superdave! climbing to 1800

Triple Crown at 1700

Goblin Girl climbing fast at 1500

And of course the Fat Cats with

500 puzzle caches! :blink:

Read there adventures and fun on cache GCJ420 :blink:

dancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifandwooam5.gifand wooam5.gifwooam5.gifand wooam5.gif

Hey everybody!!! jahoadi and john just logged their 9500th find!!! way to Go!

Way to go on the following milestones!! :sad:

Lulu499 a big 2000!

Superdave! climbing to 1800

Triple Crown at 1700

Goblin Girl climbing fast at 1500

And of course the Fat Cats with

500 puzzle caches! :D

Read there adventures and fun on cache GCJ420 :sad:

dancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifandwooam5.gifand wooam5.gifwooam5.gifand wooam5.gif

Holy Guacamole! My keyboard is going to overheat with all these milestones! Team sparksNsmalls passed 400 finds too! Congrats to everyone!!!

Edited by Triple Crown

Whoopee 9500 000202C2.gif I can see about 3 teams going over 10,000 soon. 000202C7.gif

wooam5.gif

Good gravy, would it kill y' t' slow down and wait on the rest of us once in a while?

So which Team is going to get to 10,000 first 000201DD.gif

Splashmam ........9656

kwvers!...............9636

jahoadi and john.9501

00020265.gif

0002013F.gif0002013F.gif0002013F.gif0002013F.gif0002013F.gif0002013F.gif0002013F.gif

Congrats to Chuy! on 7000!

I remember meeting this guy at a Valhalla overlook cache for the 1st time four years ago. Me, being a naive white girl from Vermont, wondered what a Chuy! would look like! :sad: John and I always had bets who would get FTF on new caches. John always chose Chuy! and I always chose Night Hunter ( we didn't know either of them yet). I think John's pick may have passed my pick, but NH is still a legend ! Congrats Chuy!

Congrats Chuy! :sad: 7000 more or fix the car in your driveway?? :D

Ha ha, the wife thinks I should throw the car in a ravine and make a cache out of it. :laughing:

Congrats to all the recent 'stoners: Baldy & Goldilocks (1K) , boysnbarrie (800), LLOT (4K), condor man (4000), mmcgr & minnie (2200), Team Fatman (2200), Lulu499 (2K), SuperDave! (1800), Triple Crown (1700),

WoooooHoooooooooo!!! The Lost Clan hit the Triple Kilo on Kaos!!!
dancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gif

Congratulations Linda! :D:):D

0002013F.gif 0002013F.gif0002013F.gif 3000

:D:D:D Thank you all so much! I rarely cache alone, so I would like to thank zeber, Trixxster, Silver Horde, The Fat Cats, cawicks, Team Adelos, wildbrit, wolffff, and the many others who came (or were dragged) along with me on my adventures! Many thanks too for the lifelines (a lot :rolleyes: ) and puzzle hints (a few :D ) along the way! :D:D:D

OK kwvers! are sitting at 9999 you know they are over that and have the big 10000

(Jim, breath deep relax, that's it breath deep. Now log your finds.)

Is there a twelve step program for Caching addiction.

00020071.gif

10000 now that's some big numbers.

Hey everybody! We are still on the road and having a great time! Jodi, have ya ever watched the animated movie called Hoodwinked? Ya gotta watch it to understand the mindset of my elderly mom. She has really been pushing us to cache while on vacation.. I think she may be obsessed...stay tuned!

00020071.gifIt's official ! KWVERs! broke 10000 and guess whose cache is was? Yup...One of ours..how special!

CONGRATs!!!!

Here's their log from a Little Train that Could...:

kwvers! found Little Train that... (Traditional Cache) at 9/28/2008

Log Date: 9/28/2008

[ :ph34r: ] [ :blink: ] [ :) ] We celebrated our 10,000th find here today at 15:37! We planned on finding a jahoadi and john cache as our milestone and had to refrain from caching from Jackson Hole,Wy. to Fallon,Nv. in order to make it happen! jahoadi and john have continually "motivated" us to keep up with them from January 2007. We thought that we would get a "breather" when John left for Fallon. Boy were we mistaken! It is only fitting that we came to his turf by way of North Dakota to reach this milestone.

We would also like to thank our cousin big ron for introducing us to geocaching in October 2005. We have had so many laughs and milestone celebrations [ :P ] not to mention the friends that we have made along the way. A special thanks to Chuy,Fat Cats,Lost Clan,Lostguy(coach),Duncan and Jodi for the numerous lifelines and to the Splashs who faithfully reminded us that geocaching is not about the numbers . Thanks to Skillet and Trailgators for their creative graphics on the forums! Oh, what one will do for a dancing man! U2U has added a few gray hairs to the both of us. Thanks gratefuldad for the tea parties! Fisnjack,Tombmaker and ChuckB have motivated us on numerous occasions and Boyznbarrie owes us a pudcake[ :D ].

Thanks to all the San Diego cachers who have hidden caches.

There are so many that we would like to thank for the wonderful memories that they have been a part of. There are also many other cachers from other areas that we will personally contact to give them thanks as well.

Still having a Blast! Jim and Denice and Mom

53f21300-919f-4643-bd05-eb6482aa236b.jpg

Edited by jahoadi and john

00020071.gifIt's official ! KWVERs! broke 10000 and guess whose cache is was? Yup...One of ours..how special!

CONGRATs!!!!

[ :ph34r: ] [ :blink: ] [ :) ] We celebrated our 10,000th find here today at 15:37! We planned on finding a jahoadi and john cache as our milestone and had to refrain from caching from Jackson Hole,Wy. to Fallon,Nv. in order to make it happen! jahoadi and john have continually "motivated" us to keep up with them from January 2007. We thought that we would get a "breather" when John left for Fallon. Boy were we mistaken! It is only fitting that we came to his turf by way of North Dakota to reach this milestone.

We would also like to thank our cousin big ron for introducing us to geocaching in October 2005. We have had so many laughs and milestone celebrations [ :P ] not to mention the friends that we have made along the way. A special thanks to Chuy,Fat Cats,Lost Clan,Lostguy(coach),Duncan and Jodi for the numerous lifelines and to the Splashs who faithfully reminded us that geocaching is not about the numbers . Thanks to Skillet and Trailgators for their creative graphics on the forums! Oh, what one will do for a dancing man! U2U has added a few gray hairs to the both of us. Thanks gratefuldad for the tea parties! Fisnjack,Tombmaker and ChuckB have motivated us on numerous occasions and Boyznbarrie owes us a pudcake[ :D ].

There are so many that we would like to thank for the wonderful memories that they have been a part of. There are also many other cachers from other areas that we will personally contact to give them thanks as well.

Congratulations Jim and Denise. You are wonderful folks and the geocaching community has certainly been enriched by your presence. May you find another 10,000 before the year is over. O.K., I may be pushing it just abit there. Congrats again and it certainly has been fun knowing you and following your geocaching exploits.

CONGRATs!!!!

[ :blink: ] [ :) ] [ :P ] We celebrated our 10,000th find here today at 15:37! We planned on finding a jahoadi and john cache as our milestone and had to refrain from caching from Jackson Hole,Wy. to Fallon,Nv. in order to make it happen! jahoadi and john have continually "motivated" us to keep up with them from January 2007. We thought that we would get a "breather" when John left for Fallon. Boy were we mistaken! It is only fitting that we came to his turf by way of North Dakota to reach this milestone.

We would also like to thank our cousin big ron for introducing us to geocaching in October 2005. We have had so many laughs and milestone celebrations [ :D ] not to mention the friends that we have made along the way. A special thanks to Chuy,Fat Cats,Lost Clan,Lostguy(coach),Duncan and Jodi for the numerous lifelines and to the Splashs who faithfully reminded us that geocaching is not about the numbers . Thanks to Skillet and Trailgators for their creative graphics on the forums! Oh, what one will do for a dancing man! U2U has added a few gray hairs to the both of us. Thanks gratefuldad for the tea parties! Fisnjack,Tombmaker and ChuckB have motivated us on numerous occasions and Boyznbarrie owes us a pudcake[ :lol: ].

Congratulations Jim and Denise. You are wonderful folks and the geocaching community has certainly been enriched by your presence. May you find another 10,000 before the year is over. O.K., I may be pushing it just abit there. Congrats again and it certainly has been fun knowing you and following your geocaching exploits.

:P:D:) WOWEEEEEE!!!! :D:D:D

Congratulations Jim & Denise on the HUGE 10,000 !!! ........And you're still smiling! :ph34r:

We are proud to call you our friends and definitely amazed at what you have done in such

a short time.

We're still in Moab, UT, Jeepin' all over these red rocks.

Keep in mind, it's still not about the numbers !!!!!!!

Way to go! :huh:

Steve & Janie