San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

Since everyone is posting Yrium cards to mark milestones I considered posting the FlagMan Yrium [misprint] Card that I found in TT's Clipper Cache but I thought better of it ... some things are better left to the imagination. :angry::D:D

Would that be this misprint or the other one?

<clip>

Sure wouldn't want to post the wrong one.

HARMON!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS THE ONE CARD THAT IS NEVER SO MUCH AS WHISPERED ABOUT IN PUBLIC, LET ALONE PUBLISHED FOR ALL TO SEE!!!!!!!!!! YOU OWE ME BIG TIME FOR THIS ONE!!!!!!!!

Uh-oh, when's my court-appearance set for?

Wait a minute, that image was posted on the Forum long ago. ... doesn't that make it public-domain?

... I'm callin' King Stahlman right away.

You're gunna need Johnny Cochran... Ooops, too late...

When was that posted?!? Why I oughta!!!

Since everyone is posting Yrium cards to mark milestones I considered posting the FlagMan Yrium [misprint] Card that I found in TT's Clipper Cache but I thought better of it ... some things are better left to the imagination. :angry::D:D

Would that be this misprint or the other one?

<clip>

Sure wouldn't want to post the wrong one.

HARMON!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS THE ONE CARD THAT IS NEVER SO MUCH AS WHISPERED ABOUT IN PUBLIC, LET ALONE PUBLISHED FOR ALL TO SEE!!!!!!!!!! YOU OWE ME BIG TIME FOR THIS ONE!!!!!!!!

Uh-oh, when's my court-appearance set for?

Wait a minute, that image was posted on the Forum long ago. ... doesn't that make it public-domain?

... I'm callin' King Stahlman right away.

You're gunna need Johnny Cochran... Ooops, too late...

When was that posted?!? Why I oughta!!!

By the way, congratulations on your amazing achievement and

thank you for your unselfish commitment to Geocaching.

Whew!

Th' Devil made me do it.

Edited by SD Rowdies
Coming soon ...

011b6881-e473-4fff-a379-45fdd466a966.jpg

another big milestone.

:):):sad:Done! Flagman has found his 5000th cache. Congrats!!!! :(:D:D

I would be remiss not to give a hearty Congratulations to Flagman on his 5000th find. Great Job on your 5000th find and for all that you give back to the geocaching community. Thank you and congratulations.

:D:D:DDone! Flagman has found his 5000th cache. Congrats!!!! :D:D:D

Congrats Flagman on your 5000 finds and 100 hides! You da man!

000200D5.gif 0002013F.gif

Yes.....congratulations Flagman on your big milestone and for the trips down memory lane. Here is a quote from my log on the day I met you: How funny:

:lol: "When I looked up there was a guy approaching wearing a GEO-Caching hat. Oh My Gosh it was the famous Flagman! I knew him on sight. I was so excited!!! ( no..I didn't ask for his autograph) Together we looked for the cache." :D

Yes.....congratulations Flagman on your big milestone and for the trips down memory lane. Here is a quote from my log on the day I met you: How funny:

:lol: "When I looked up there was a guy approaching wearing a GEO-Caching hat. Oh My Gosh it was the famous Flagman! I knew him on sight. I was so excited!!! ( no..I didn't ask for his autograph) Together we looked for the cache." :D

That must have been that submarine puzzle cache in IB where we both climbed down into the rocks and I spotted it but couldn't reach it and you made the grab. Then we found the "Happy Apple" in the cache with some muggle bum's obscene writings in the logbook. Yes, I remember it well! I thought, "This chick's a Gamer!" How little did I know... :D

Edited by FlagMan

;):D:DDone! Flagman has found his 5000th cache. Congrats!!!! :D:D:D

:rolleyes: "When I looked up there was a guy approaching wearing a GEO-Caching hat. Oh My Gosh it was the famous Flagman! I knew him on sight. I was so excited!!! ( no..I didn't ask for his autograph) Together we looked for the cache." ;)

First time I ran into him he put me to work doing YMS-card layouts.

Edited by SD Rowdies

:rolleyes: "When I looked up there was a guy approaching wearing a GEO-Caching hat. Oh My Gosh it was the famous Flagman! I knew him on sight. I was so excited!!! ( no..I didn't ask for his autograph) Together we looked for the cache." ;)

The first time I met him, RocketMan, fkrexcal and I were about to enter the eternal paths of hell. ;)

:D:D;)Done! Flagman has found his 5000th cache. Congrats!!!! ;):D:D

:rolleyes: "When I looked up there was a guy approaching wearing a GEO-Caching hat. Oh My Gosh it was the famous Flagman! I knew him on sight. I was so excited!!! ( no..I didn't ask for his autograph) Together we looked for the cache." :D

The first time I met him, RocketMan, fkrexcal and I were about to enter the eternal paths of hell. :D

The first time i met him i was at a birthday party event

:D:D;)Done! Flagman has found his 5000th cache. Congrats!!!! ;):D:D

:rolleyes: "When I looked up there was a guy approaching wearing a GEO-Caching hat. Oh My Gosh it was the famous Flagman! I knew him on sight. I was so excited!!! ( no..I didn't ask for his autograph) Together we looked for the cache." :D

The first time I met him, RocketMan, fkrexcal and I were about to enter the eternal paths of hell. :D

The first time i met him i was at a birthday party event

the first time i met him was at a birthday party event

Yes indeed....A true and acceptable statement....And on that note I would like to congratulate

boysnbarrie for her 700th find!

Awww, you guys are so awesome. Thank you. Last night, halftrack guy looked over at me and said, "You'll have 1000 by Fall!" A thousand finds still seems far far away to me ...

Yes indeed....A true and acceptable statement....And on that note I would like to congratulate

boysnbarrie for her 700th find!

Awww, you guys are so awesome. Thank you. Last night, halftrack guy looked over at me and said, "You'll have 1000 by Fall!" A thousand finds still seems far far away to me ...

I'm still trying to get 500