San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

jahoadi and john just passed 8500 finds! They are getting closer to 10,000 every day!!! Awesome! How many finds do they really have? Stay tuned!
That's really Hugh! :laughing:

wooam5.gif

huge,huge,huge,huge,huge,huge,huge,huge,huge,huge,huge,huge,huge,huge...I think I got it[:)]

jahoadi and john just passed 8500 finds! They are getting closer to 10,000 every day!!! Awesome! How many finds do they really have? Stay tuned!
That's really Hugh! :laughing:

wooam5.gif

huge,huge,huge,huge,huge,huge,huge,huge,huge,huge,huge,huge,huge,huge...I think I got it[:)]

Darn!! I like when you write "Hugh." It's cute - it always makes me laugh!! :)

That's really Hugh! :ph34r:

wooam5.gif

huge,huge,huge,huge,huge,huge,huge,huge,huge,huge,huge,huge,huge,huge...I think I got it[:huh:]

Darn!! I like when you write "Hugh." It's cute - it always makes me laugh!! :D

I'd write him too, if I knew who he was :rolleyes:

:anibad: I am crackin' myself up!!

A huge congrats to boysnbarrie for reaching 600 finds today!

No wonder I let her ride along with me on the Otay Mountain Truck Trail.

9db77e23-08da-424d-878b-87d34e52fd8b.jpg

Now she's a qualified paperless-caching navigator. Well done Barrie.

Yep, I sure am ... but I never got to show ya (after ALL that practicin') how I pat my tummy and rub my head! Oh wait, that's backwerds, huh?

Congrats to jahoadi and john for placing 3rd at the 5th annual GBES Geocaching & Navigational NIGHT Rally :ph34r::anibad::rolleyes:

LINK

June 14 by jahoadi and john (8506 found)

Hot dog!!! What a blast! These rallies keep getting better every year. John and I had such a good time. The enthusiasm and the great sportsmanship of everyone involved from the organisers to the participants was truly amazing. We really hate to admit it, but we're happy the Cacheco team won. Their little 9 year old driver negotiated those off road trails like a pro! The last leg of the day rally was a blast chasing Mystery Air and the Toga Party team along that mountain road. We laughed so hard those 6-8 caches! The driver challenges were a great addition. John needed something to do other than complain about my navigating skills! Amazingly we managed to pull off a 3rd place position in the night rally...how that happened we have no idea! It was great to see the returning teams and all the new faces.

It's hard to imagine the amount of work that goes into pulling off such a top-notch event, but you succeeded whole heartedly! Hats off to the Rally Committee and Volunteers!

This is an event not to miss!!

TFTR Jahoadi and John

Congrats to jahoadi and john for placing 3rd at the 5th annual GBES Geocaching & Navigational NIGHT Rally :huh::ph34r::rolleyes:

LINK

Hot dog!!! What a blast! These rallies keep getting better every year. John and I had such a good time. The enthusiasm and the great sportsmanship of everyone involved from the organisers to the participants was truly amazing. We really hate to admit it, but we're happy the Cacheco team won. Their little 9 year old driver negotiated those off road trails like a pro! The last leg of the day rally was a blast chasing Mystery Air and the Toga Party team along that mountain road. We laughed so hard those 6-8 caches! The driver challenges were a great addition. John needed something to do other than complain about my navigating skills! Amazingly we managed to pull off a 3rd place position in the night rally...how that happened we have no idea! It was great to see the returning teams and all the new faces.

It's hard to imagine the amount of work that goes into pulling off such a top-notch event, but you succeeded whole heartedly! Hats off to the Rally Committee and Volunteers!

TFTR Jahoadi and John

wooam5.gif

That was cHUGGRA_50.jpg! :anibad:

A huge congrats to boysnbarrie for reaching 600 finds today!

No wonder I let her ride along with me on the Otay Mountain Truck Trail.

9db77e23-08da-424d-878b-87d34e52fd8b.jpg

Now she's a qualified paperless-caching navigator. Well done Barrie.

Yep, I sure am ... but I never got to show ya (after ALL that practicin') how I pat my tummy and rub my head! Oh wait, that's backwerds, huh?

Dang, I was embarrassed to remind you of that requirement. Maybe there'll be another chance.

Funny thing is that none of our heavy-hitter Geopcachers can do that. Maybe that's a good thang, you know, Hugh!

Edited by SD Rowdies

Congrats to jahoadi and john for placing 3rd at the 5th annual GBES Geocaching & Navigational NIGHT Rally :ph34r::rolleyes::anibad:

LINK

TFTR Jahoadi and John

Sounds like a lot of fun! Congratulations!!!

8532b707-b631-48ab-972c-ea3e750c0395.jpg

Well done pop.

Congrats! :unsure:

Congratulations!!! Sniff...I cried because Collin finished 3rd grade. I can't imagine graduation from high school and on to college!!! Sniff Sniff

Congrats Flagson!! So now Flagman will be finding caches around Brerkley in the future I presume...