San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

Howdy......

Today was milestone #35 for me.

35 years old... no (gonna be 59 soon)

35 caches found... no (I have 253)

35 hides... no (I ain't got that many...yet)

Today is 35 years of being married to the same gal!

She (Beverly) was 19,I was 23. At the time her doctor gave her 5 years to live. I guess she proved them wrong!!! Bev will probably outlive me (I'm real close ta 59)

Well....anyhow...I'm drinkin ta her today fer puttin up with me fer this long!!!!

Vern / Foothills Drifter... cool.gif

Edited by Foothills Drifter

Howdy......

She (Beverly) was 19,I was 23. At the time her doctor gave her 5 years to live. I guess she proved them wrong!!! Bev will probably outlive me (I'm real close ta 59)

Well....anyhow...I'm drinkin ta her today fer puttin up with me fer this long!!!!

<_< Way to go. No many last this long any more. Congrats!! :lol:

Howdy......

<_< Way to go. No many last this long any more. Congrats!! :lol:

Congrats Vern! :lol:
Howdy......

;) Congrats Vern!!!! That is a wonderful "accomplishment" John and I are just a few behind ya! ;)

Howdy......

Congrats Vern. On May 11th, I'll be in the same boat. 35 years married to same woman and I don't know how mine puts up with me either. I quess you and I are just lucky fellows.

Howdy......

Congrats Vern. On May 11th, I'll be in the same boat. 35 years married to same woman and I don't know how mine puts up with me either. I quess you and I are just lucky fellows.

OK, June 16 for us too, seems like 1973 was a good year.

Duncan! made it to 7400 at MTRP today. In another log, he mentioned watching his six for the Mtn lion; I think he should be worried more about the Kwvers! and Jahoadi and John. :blink:

Congrats D!!.

No Joke! I figger I got a month or less before they zoom past me!! Thanks for the shout out!

D!

Duncan! made it to 7400 at MTRP today. In another log, he mentioned watching his six for the Mtn lion; I think he should be worried more about the Kwvers! and Jahoadi and John. :blink:

Congrats D!!.

No Joke! I figger I got a month or less before they zoom past me!! Thanks for the shout out!

D!

0002013F.gif

Duncan! made it to 7400 at MTRP today. In another log, he mentioned watching his six for the Mtn lion; I think he should be worried more about the Kwvers! and Jahoadi and John. :D

Congrats D!!.

wooam5.gif

Congratulations to:

tanner_scout for reaching 500 today!!! :lol:

Goblin_Girl for reaching 1000 today!!! :lol:

Duncan! for reaching 7400 yesterday!!! ;)

Wow...some real numbers piling up around San Diego County. We must really like to cache around here.

:) Congrats to you all..especially those mentioned recently:

:D ZEBER: 1st and only FTF....we're so proud of her

:D tanner_scout: 500... he's taken South Bay over

:lol: Goblin_Girl: 1000.. Wow her first kilo and climbing

:lol: D!: 7400: We won't pass you..don't worry

;) Superdave!: 1200: what about the loser?

:D Simpson Clan: 1900: I think you like this!

:D Team Grnzoom: 2700: You haven't stopped running since your surgery..way to go

:D dhsundance: 2500: We still remember meeting you out Old 94.. a local legend we were so excited!

:D 3cd's: 1600: And most of these are 3 stars terrain..3 mountain goats for sure.

Wow...some real numbers piling up around San Diego County. We must really like to cache around here.

:) Congrats to you all..especially those mentioned recently:

:huh: ZEBER: 1st and only FTF....we're so proud of her

:D tanner_scout: 500... he's taken South Bay over

:lol: Goblin_Girl: 1000.. Wow her first kilo and climbing

:lol: D!: 7400: We won't pass you..don't worry

;) Superdave!: 1200: what about the loser?

:D Simpson Clan: 1900: I think you like this!

:D Team Grnzoom: 2700: You haven't stopped running since your surgery..way to go

:D dhsundance: 2500: We still remember meeting you out Old 94.. a local legend we were so excited!

:D 3cd's: 1600: And most of these are 3 stars terrain..3 mountain goats for sure.

Congrats to all the milestoners - and don't forget Team Adelos, who hit 1500 yesterday on our hike in RSD. Way to go, Paul! :D:D:huh:

Duncan! made it to 7400 at MTRP today. In another log, he mentioned watching his six for the Mtn lion; I think he should be worried more about the Kwvers! and Jahoadi and John. :laughing:

Congrats D!!.

D!

0002013F.gif

A hugh congrats on passing 7400!!! Congrats to all the others in the neighborhood as well. Catch up to Duncan? Well maybe but we still will always remember who was ahead of us first! Anytime we think about slowing down we say to each other that Duncan and Chuy wouldn't stop! Hopefully we will be in the 4X4 club someday or hike again instead of trying to catch up with J&J..We think it is about time for John to come home and do some yard work!

Edited by kwvers!
Congrats Chuy! on 6000 (he is at 5998 but I'm sure by the end of the day he'll be there) 000200D5.gif 0002018C.gif
dancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gif

Looks like it took untill today to Git er done.

Way to go buddy!

Thanks, yep, went out with Triple Crown to score an FTF for the 6k up on Kumeyaay Peak. I was planning on Viejas Mtn hike, but the FTF beckoned. :unsure: