San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

Woohoo!! Congrats to Kwver's for hitting 7,000!!!! What a battle you have going with J&J, Keep it up!!!

WAHOOOOO!! Congrats!....AGAIN!

It seems like just yesterday that we were handing over the 4000 coin to you! What's up with that? What we would do without you two?....I know.... We'd get to lie around all day on the couch...not worry about cache numbers and not have "where do you think Jim and Denice are this weekend ?" conversations. ( ps...we're right behind ya :bad: )

Woohoo!! Congrats to Kwver's for hitting 7,000!!!! What a battle you have going with J&J, Keep it up!!!

It seems like just yesterday that we were handing over the 4000 coin to you! What's up with that? What we would do without you two?....I know.... We'd get to lie around all day on the couch...not worry about cache numbers and not have "where do you think Jim and Denice are this weekend ?" conversations. ( ps...we're right behind ya :bad: )

dancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gif

dancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gif

We're not worty

EvolWorship.jpg

It seems like just yesterday that we were handing over the 4000 coin to you! What's up with that? What we would do without you two?....I know.... We'd get to lie around all day on the couch...not worry about cache numbers and not have "where do you think Jim and Denice are this weekend ?" conversations. ( ps...we're right behind ya :P )

We're not worty

EvolWorship.jpg

Hey now...Oh that is Duncans line...Maybe we can adopt that too in our logs being that we moved up to a !... Thanks for all the kind words! Still having fun!

Hey now...Oh that is Duncans line...Maybe we can adopt that too in our logs being that we moved up to a !... Thanks for all the kind words! Still having fun!

Hmmm, we'll have to see about that, it is copyrighted, after all. Maybe I'll let you use it (once) when you pass me up in a month of two. Cache on!

D!

Edit: Oh, yeah, Congrats!!

Edited by Duncan!

Hmmm, we'll have to see about that, it is copyrighted, after all. Maybe I'll let you use it (once) when you pass me up in a month of two. Cache on!

D!

Edit: Oh, yeah, Congrats!!

Now I'm motivated![:P]

Edited by kwvers!
:):P:P:D:D:):D BZ to Jahoadi & John on 7000!!!!

Yep, they are there. A little birdie told me!

Now I have to look out for you guys too!

Congrats!

Ok. We want to be among the first to congratulate Jahoadi & John on their 7000 Finds! What an awesome team! Others in the ranks have graciously allowed us to pass them up...but not Jahoadi & John....no....John has gone to great lenghts to assure his place in the record books...Sub freezing days on 5 terrain caches is breakfast with him...Jahoadi has been known to walk through mud in her good shoes with but a whimper...We have had so many laughs hearing John's sob stories about how all the caches are gone in his radius etc...only to learn that he will drive two hundred miles to boost his numbers....but we know that he isn't into numbers....is he...way to go guys! We are sure we will be chasing you for a long time...

:o:o:):blink::o:o:o BZ to Jahoadi & John on 7000!!!!

Yep, they are there. A little birdie told me!

Now I have to look out for you guys too!

Congrats!

Ok. We want to be among the first to congratulate Jahoadi & John on their 7000 Finds! What an awesome team! Others in the ranks have graciously allowed us to pass them up...but not Jahoadi & John....no....John has gone to great lenghts to assure his place in the record books...Sub freezing days on 5 terrain caches is breakfast with him...Jahoadi has been known to walk through mud in her good shoes with but a whimper...We have had so many laughs hearing John's sob stories about how all the caches are gone in his radius etc...only to learn that he will drive two hundred miles to boost his numbers....but we know that he isn't into numbers....is he...way to go guys! We are sure we will be chasing you for a long time...

:):o JIM AND DENICE AND JOHN AND JODI, YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME. 7000 WOW!! :D

Congrats Lulu499 on #1000!

00020110.gif 0002014B.gif

dancingbw4.gif

Thanks to everyone who has congratulated me either through this forum or via email and phone calls!! Cachers are such cool people! And what would 1000 finds be without a dancing man!! Thanks!!

Darn, I forgot to get in on this congratulations thing again. Congrats to Lulu499 on her 1000th find and looking back, I also need to congratulate the KWVERS! and Jahoadi and John on those 7000 finds per couple. Great job to all and many more wonderful cache experiences to all.

Congrats Lulu499 on #1000!

00020110.gif 0002014B.gif

dancingbw4.gif

Thanks to everyone who has congratulated me either through this forum or via email and phone calls!! Cachers are such cool people! And what would 1000 finds be without a dancing man!! Thanks!!

Darn, I forgot to get in on this congratulations thing again. Congrats to Lulu499 on her 1000th find and looking back, I also need to congratulate the KWVERS! and Jahoadi and John on those 7000 finds per couple. Great job to all and many more wonderful cache experiences to all.

A hugh congrats to Lulu499 on her 1000th find! Awesome!!!