San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

Way to go The Fatcats on 1500 ,you girls 00020164.gif 0002013F.gif 00020177.gif

Yippee! They did it! Awesome!!!!

WTG!!!!! FAT CATS!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!

:DYou Go GIRLS!!!!!! Congrats!

wooam5.gif

:D:D:DWay to go, Sue and Pat! I guess you're not such GeoSlackers after all! :D:D:D

Thanks everyone!!! We were really trying to make it before our 3-year anniversary, which is on Christmas day!

And The Lost Clan is being modest. She also hit 1500 and she has 199 puzzle finds!

Congratulations Linda!!!

B)You Go GIRLS!!!!!! Congrats!

wooam5.gif

:anibad::D:DWay to go, Sue and Pat! I guess you're not such GeoSlackers after all! :lol::huh::anibad:

Thanks everyone!!! We were really trying to make it before our 3-year anniversary, which is on Christmas day!

And The Lost Clan is being modest. She also hit 1500 and she has 199 puzzle finds!

Congratulations Linda!!!

OK - NOW I got 200! Thanks everybody!

P.S. Love those graphics! :lol::huh:B)

wooam5.gif

:anibad::D:DWay to go, Sue and Pat! I guess you're not such GeoSlackers after all! :lol::huh::anibad:

Congratulations Linda!!!

Way to Go Lost Clan! Awesome STATS!!!!

Edited by kwvers!

wooam5.gif

Congratulations Linda!!!

CONGRATZ YO!

We took a break from shopping and went caching today.

When Sharon was logging the caches she realized we had found our .....2,500th cache....

[/color]

Nick & Sharon

Way to go GRNZOOM 2500 good job you two. 00020177.gif 000200BB.gif[/b][/color]

Edited by SKILLET

As of 20:10 12/22/07 we have completed all active Traditional caches in our 10 mile radius! We knew we were close yesterday so Mr. Kwver completed a few caches in the Southbay....Today was the day! We woke up early and returned to Sweetwater Resevoir to get a Lostguy and Bradybunch boys cache...Then it was off to a puzzle cache to complete another goal of 200 puzzles by the end of the year! We finished up the last Sweetwater Resevoir cache and headed over to Lake Murray to get 2 more...We called Jodi and she let us know that another cache had just posted and she thought that it may be within our 10 mile radius. I didn't think it was so I gave it a 50% try and had to drive back to Grossmont Center from Chula Vista to reach our goal. I called Mrs. Kwver with shouts of joy!!! As she began to post our victory she noticed that another cache had just posted 1.8 miles from home called "Kwvers Tea Party!" Fortunately Tombmaker was there and made the find...Two more caches were then posted and I had to go home to get a second wind. We sat around kinda defeated knowing that the two remaining caches were by Unknown2You...We went for it anyway and now have the goal complete...Just had to make it official...now if we could only catch up with J&J!![;)]

As of 20:10 12/22/07 we have completed all active Traditional caches in our 10 mile radius! <snip>

Congratulations! I forsee a lot of new caches in your area in the near future! Maybe a puzzle of two?? ;)

BZ!! B)

We do too....just good to be able to say that we did it once...Took long enough!!!

As of 20:10 12/22/07 we have completed all active Traditional caches in our 10 mile radius! <snip>

Congratulations! I forsee a lot of new caches in your area in the near future! Maybe a puzzle of two?? ;)

BZ!! B)

We do too....just good to be able to say that we did it once...Took long enough!!!

Woop Woop!!!!! "lostguy" just reached 1500 finds! I wonder how many miles he rode on his bike to do it! Awesome!!!

Congratulations! I forsee a lot of new caches in your area in the near future! Maybe a puzzle of two?? :yikes:

BZ!! B)

Congratulations, Jim and Denice! I predict a lot more traveling in your future!

:yikes::santa:;);):oI can't wait to see what you guys do next!

Woop Woop!!!!! "lostguy" just reached 1500 finds! I wonder how many miles he rode on his bike to do it! Awesome!!!

Way to go kwvers! now expand the area to 20 miles, 0002018E.gif you really only have two directions East and North . Unless there's Caches in the ocean.0002014B.gif

Congrats "lostguy" on 1500 Way to go. 0002011B.gif

Way to go kwvers! now expand the area to 20 miles, 0002018E.gif you really only have two directions East and North . Unless there's Caches in the ocean.0002014B.gif

skismilese4.gifwooam5.gif
As of 20:10 12/22/07 we have completed all active Traditional caches in our 10 mile radius! We knew we were close yesterday so Mr. Kwver completed a few caches in the Southbay....Today was the day! We woke up early and returned to Sweetwater Resevoir to get a Lostguy and Bradybunch boys cache...Then it was off to a puzzle cache to complete another goal of 200 puzzles by the end of the year! We finished up the last Sweetwater Resevoir cache and headed over to Lake Murray to get 2 more...We called Jodi and she let us know that another cache had just posted and she thought that it may be within our 10 mile radius. I didn't think it was so I gave it a 50% try and had to drive back to Grossmont Center from Chula Vista to reach our goal. I called Mrs. Kwver with shouts of joy!!! As she began to post our victory she noticed that another cache had just posted 1.8 miles from home called "Kwvers Tea Party!" Fortunately Tombmaker was there and made the find...Two more caches were then posted and I had to go home to get a second wind. We sat around kinda defeated knowing that the two remaining caches were by Unknown2You...We went for it anyway and now have the goal complete...Just had to make it official...now if we could only catch up with J&J!![ :mmraspberry: ]

:( Congrats to you! You know I was really being nice...I have 20 containers waiting in the garage for 3 star Chula Vista hides. Now can I please place them? :mmraspberry: Good job! Have a great 2008..what's your new goal? r/ JnJ

As of 20:10 12/22/07 we have completed all active Traditional caches in our 10 mile radius! We knew we were close yesterday so Mr. Kwver completed a few caches in the Southbay....Today was the day! We woke up early and returned to Sweetwater Resevoir to get a Lostguy and Bradybunch boys cache...Then it was off to a puzzle cache to complete another goal of 200 puzzles by the end of the year! We finished up the last Sweetwater Resevoir cache and headed over to Lake Murray to get 2 more...We called Jodi and she let us know that another cache had just posted and she thought that it may be within our 10 mile radius. I didn't think it was so I gave it a 50% try and had to drive back to Grossmont Center from Chula Vista to reach our goal. I called Mrs. Kwver with shouts of joy!!! As she began to post our victory she noticed that another cache had just posted 1.8 miles from home called "Kwvers Tea Party!" Fortunately Tombmaker was there and made the find...Two more caches were then posted and I had to go home to get a second wind. We sat around kinda defeated knowing that the two remaining caches were by Unknown2You...We went for it anyway and now have the goal complete...Just had to make it official...now if we could only catch up with J&J!![ :mmraspberry: ]

:mmraspberry: Congrats to you! You know I was really being nice...I have 20 containers waiting in the garage for 3 star Chula Vista hides. Now can I please place them? :( Good job! Have a great 2008..what's your new goal? r/ JnJ

Yes Congratulations Kwvers! Since you are South Bay Cachers, I think the South San Diego Bay needs a few underwater caches. I think I can find an anvil and a waterproof match container somewhere. Keep up the good work guys.

skismilese4.gifwooam5.gif

WTG! Lostguy on 15 :):rolleyes:

I want to wish EACH and Every Geocacher in San Diego (and Orange County, and Riverside County and even one in Yuma and just one in Colorado...) a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! I hope Santa brings you all great swag! (if not there's always REI).

Let's hope we ALL get good cordinates for 2008!!!

Edited by habu!
Whoo-Hoo!!!

Congratulations to rjbloom & co for finally reaching 2000!!!

What took you so long?

That calls for two of these! dancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gif

:(Congrats and it was a Puzzle Cache of course! Hope you're still having fun!!!

Thanks! My cache rate definitely went down in Oct/Nov/Dec, so it took a while to get the final bunch to get to #2000. I was doing other things and also spending more time with the 1 1/2 yo! But I'm still having fun caching, for sure. I had an especially good time grabbing caches in the sweetwater area the other day.

As of 20:10 12/22/07 we have completed all active Traditional caches in our 10 mile radius! We knew we were close yesterday so Mr. Kwver completed a few caches in the Southbay....Today was the day! We woke up early and returned to Sweetwater Resevoir to get a Lostguy and Bradybunch boys cache...Then it was off to a puzzle cache to complete another goal of 200 puzzles by the end of the year! We finished up the last Sweetwater Resevoir cache and headed over to Lake Murray to get 2 more...We called Jodi and she let us know that another cache had just posted and she thought that it may be within our 10 mile radius. I didn't think it was so I gave it a 50% try and had to drive back to Grossmont Center from Chula Vista to reach our goal. I called Mrs. Kwver with shouts of joy!!! As she began to post our victory she noticed that another cache had just posted 1.8 miles from home called "Kwvers Tea Party!" Fortunately Tombmaker was there and made the find...Two more caches were then posted and I had to go home to get a second wind. We sat around kinda defeated knowing that the two remaining caches were by Unknown2You...We went for it anyway and now have the goal complete...Just had to make it official...now if we could only catch up with J&J!![ :( ]

:laughing: Congrats to you! You know I was really being nice...I have 20 containers waiting in the garage for 3 star Chula Vista hides. Now can I please place them? :( Good job! Have a great 2008..what's your new goal? r/ JnJ

That's quite a milestone, congrats you guys!