San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

;);)Oh MY...San Diego cachers have been busy:

A great big Yahoo to all those milestoners out there:

Army Nate: 100 ( hope you don't get lost like your dad)

Windymatters: 100 (it was nice to meet you)

lionhouse75:100 (the first 100 is the most fun!)

WWD7: 500 ( you guys are just too cute)

QDMan: 1000 (Yahoo Randy and the QDMobile)

RLCSpeaker: 1000 (good choice for 1000)

Nscaler: 1000 (you're really on a roll lately)

Lostclan: 1300 (are you still lost?)

Team Adelos: 1400(JEEPIN' and CACHIN')

Simpson Clan: 1500 (awesome!)

Olvngrn: 1500 (yahoo)

Skillet: 1900 (way to go MC)

Fisnjack: 3000(still following the arrow ?)

LLOT: 3000 ( It's magic huh?)

Kawikaturn: 4000 (how many on a motorbike?)

KWVERs!: 5700 ( or should I just say 6000?)

And all those who we have missed......even though it ain't about the numbers is it???

Edited by jahoadi and john

Congratulations to jahoadi and john who just reached 6000 finds!

WOW!! Truely amazing you guys! And now Kwvers (!) ~ when did ! appear?............are close behind!

You all got those big ##'s very fast! We predict you will pass us within 6 months or so! :(

We love it! :( ~ insert crazy dancing people here...........

The Splashes :laughing::laughing:

Hey Gang,

Allow me to present Baldy & Goldilocks, two more very good friends of SD Rowdies.

858b16d0-5eca-4f45-8670-ec435671c4b3.jpg

They met while in the Airforce. Goldilocks is renowned for dating Ken Mattingly

before he became an astronaut. She refuses to tell me whether or not she and

Ken performed the "docking" manuever. Baldy beat-out Ken Mattingly for

Goldilocks' hand in marriage. Baldy is a retired engineer, professional trombonist,

and a choo-choo-caholic. As you can see below Baldy is pretty adventurous for

a trombonist.

6ff16e66-4c80-438f-a79a-c05eb30eb647.jpg

Barbara, a physical therapist, retired this year. She underwent brain surgery

just a few months ago, yes, they drilled a 3/8-inch hole into her skull and sucked

out a brain tumor. She's getting a clean bill of health from her brain surgeon so

our worries are abating.

Now for the important stuff, Baldy & Goldilocks caught the Geocaching disease from

SD Rowdies. Goldilocks has fallen for it big-time and whines and whimpers when

within miles of any unfound cache that Baldy won't go for. They spent ten days of the

Mt. Shasta vacation with SD Rowdies and, while there, were suffering that well-know

malady of being within striking distance of another-hundred find-count. They departed

Mt. Shasta with a 775 find-count much to Goldilocks' consternation. Sheesh! talk about

whining.

Well, wouldn't you know ... yesterday they ventured into MTRP to wrap up their

eight-hundredth find.

Please make a big fuss over their achievement in the usual, enthusiastic way.

Edited by SD Rowdies

Boomer and his Cache Bandits hit 1500

Log Date: 11/18/2007

Cache #1500[:blink:][:lol:][:lol:]. YAH!!! Who would have thought less then three years ago, we'd be at this milestone. We were headed home from the desert and this one popped into my head [}:lol:] as a milestone cache for two reason. One, Skillet has placed alot of caches out here that aren't really thought of as milestone caches so this is kind of an INO find. Second, I searched and searched back in April only to find out it was muggled or missing. The ROCK nightmares still linger, so this was like closure for me. Nice Rock...Nice Rock. TNLNSL TFTC

00020165.gif 00020177.gif

Boomer and his Cache Bandits hit 1500

Log Date: 11/18/2007

Cache #1500[:blink:][:lol:][:lol:]. YAH!!! Who would have thought less then three years ago, we'd be at this milestone. We were headed home from the desert and this one popped into my head [}:lol:] as a milestone cache for two reason. One, Skillet has placed alot of caches out here that aren't really thought of as milestone caches so this is kind of an INO find. Second, I searched and searched back in April only to find out it was muggled or missing. The ROCK nightmares still linger, so this was like closure for me. Nice Rock...Nice Rock. TNLNSL TFTC

00020165.gif 00020177.gif

Awesome numbers goin on! Congrats to all!

Big congrats for Miragee hitting the big 3000 Saturday

And an amazing 2,990 of those were walking in sandals, she makes the rest of us look like real wimps. Congrats on reaching such a huge milestone.

Congratulations Karen. I'm sure at least 10 or 15 of them were done solo. You're so popular among the caching community that it is hard for you to cache solo. I couldn't have chosen a nicer person to stalk. Now upward and onward to 5000.

Big congrats for Miragee hitting the big 3000 Saturday

And an amazing 2,990 of those were walking in sandals, she makes the rest of us look like real wimps. Congrats on reaching such a huge milestone.

Congratulations Karen. I'm sure at least 10 or 15 of them were done solo. You're so popular among the caching community that it is hard for you to cache solo. I couldn't have chosen a nicer person to stalk. Now upward and onward to 5000.

Way to go girl 3000, 0002009A.gif so what is your solo/DNF ratio 000201AC.gif 00020154.gif