San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

:blink::ph34r::):):(Hey, guys!

kwver just hit 5000!

Woo-hoo! :(:(:(:):D

(P.S. You guys are officially expelled from The San Diego GeoSlackers!)

Congratulations on your quick rise through the ranks to the upper echelon of San Diego goecachers. I can honestly say that I knew you when you were barely in double digits and it wasn't all that long ago. Great job.

Hey everybody! Tombmaker just got home from his yearly caching extravaganza! He hasn't logged his finds yet but a little bird let us know that he reached 4000 finds! Yippee! Read his log and see his picture below!

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...44-0d28dbd07982

Congratulations Tombmaker. 900 finds in 10 days is simply amazing to us mere mortals. Loved the fact the you posted the picture of your 4000th find three times. I guess if your handsome then you have to share it with the world. Great job and now onward towards 5000 by next month.

Hey everybody! Tombmaker just got home from his yearly caching extravaganza! He hasn't logged his finds yet but a little bird let us know that he reached 4000 finds! Yippee! Read his log and see his picture below!

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...44-0d28dbd07982

:anitongue:Hey..it ain't a find until the paperwork is done! When I see them little 4's show up I'll give a YAHOO!!!!!. (PS...way to go Tombie!!!)

Congrats to Tombmaker on his 4000th find. I was the lucky one that got to take his picture on that earth cache. What an awesome week of caching it was. It is going to take a very long time to log all those caches we found. I just got done logging the 153 caches we found the first day. Have barely made a dent into the 149 we got the second day. We slowed a bit after that :rolleyes:

WTG Brother!!

-paul

HiDude_98

Congrats to Tombmaker on his 4000th find. I was the lucky one that got to take his picture on that earth cache. What an awesome week of caching it was. It is going to take a very long time to log all those caches we found. I just got done logging the 153 caches we found the first day. Have barely made a dent into the 149 we got the second day. We slowed a bit after that :rolleyes:

WTG Brother!!

-paul

HiDude_98

We're not worthy.

EvolWorship.jpg

Congrats to Miragee animated-rightHorse.gif on hitting her 2800th find yesterday!

A short photo essay on the find:

P8290008.jpg

Beginning the quest.

P8290010.jpg

The view from the cache.

P8290011.jpg

Looking high.

P8290013.jpg

Looking low.

P8290014.jpg

A heartfelt congratulatory high-five from fisnjack

P8290015.jpg

All in good fun.

P8290018.jpg

fisnjack coming to help sign the log!

P8290021.jpg

Miragee signing the log.

Great evening out along the 94 for a few caches provided the back-drop for the milestone. Congrats on the 2800th!

Ohh, and for those that are thinking about trying Miragee's newest "History" cache, this photo so you can can get a good look at her should you encounter her on one of your hikes out east, you can THANK her personally for the placement!

P8270035.jpg

**DISCLAIMER** Release of liability has not been obtained for these photos.

Congrats to Miragee animated-rightHorse.gif on hitting her 2800th find yesterday!

A short photo essay on the find:

P8290008.jpg

Beginning the quest.

P8290010.jpg

The view from the cache.

P8290011.jpg

Looking high.

P8290013.jpg

Looking low.

P8290014.jpg

A heartfelt congratulatory high-five from fisnjack

P8290015.jpg

All in good fun.

P8290018.jpg

fisnjack coming to help sign the log!

99b9882e-b675-4b74-a9ed-79daf2ec82bb.jpg

Miragee signing the log.

Great evening out along the 94 for a few caches provided the back-drop for the milestone. Congrats on the 2800th!

Ohh, and for those that are thinking about trying Miragee's newest "History" cache, this photo so you can can get a good look at her should you encounter her on one of your hikes out east, you can THANK her personally for the placement!

P8270035.jpg

**DISCLAIMER** Release of liability has not been obtained for these photos.

Miragee dear,

First thang I noticed is that y'all got a big smile on your face in each and every one of those photos. Either that smile is a side-effect of the unsmiley Big-Bear photo or more likely a result of your 2,800 find count.

It occurs to me that your finds are worth more than most what with the mountain trails you conquer time and again in sandals no less. What amazes me is that I'm the old guy that actually caused you to blow out your foot with that HorseThief cache war of ours. We've got the same disease it seems, never say die.

Too bad if somebody doesn't tweak those photos for a little tad of color snap.

Y' done good girl,

Harmon

SD Rowdies &

Sandy Creek Cowboys

Edited by SD Rowdies

Congratulations Maragee and Slaby's . . very impressive!

******A BIG WOOOOHOOOO****** :):)

Very impressive Slabyfam and Miragee!

Great milestones on some awesome caches.

*******A Big HOLY COW to Tombmaker******* What a feat !!! 900 in a week...YIKES :D

****just wondering.....did you 'stop and smell the roses' along the way? B)

Congrats Everyone!

The Splashes :D:D

Congratulations Maragee and Slaby's . . very impressive!

******A BIG WOOOOHOOOO****** :P:)

Very impressive Slabyfam and Miragee!

Great milestones on some awesome caches.

*******A Big HOLY COW to Tombmaker******* What a feat !!! 900 in a week...YIKES :P

****just wondering.....did you 'stop and smell the roses' along the way? :)

Congrats Everyone!

The Splashes :)B)

Congrats to all! Awesome!