San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

Congrats, Cat & Bobby. Now that's a nice picture! :blink:

:blink::(Way to go Cat & Bobby on 500 :(:D

PS hope I didn't get you in trouble :blink::laughing:

Thanks for all the attention, :DB) We are walking in the shadow of Caching Giants, but the well wishes are much appreciated. Our real goal is to someday achieve the coveted "Team Exclamation Point" status

:DB) and Skillet, I'm always in trouble, I think Cat keeps it that way to keep me in line

Congrats to devhead for hitting #1800 on Mt. Whitney then hitting #1900 four days later!

:anitongue::lol:1800 and then 1900 four days later, now that's called addiction. :huh::lol: Way to go :huh::huh:

The altitude ... it had t' be the altitude.

:huh: Yep we agree, must have been the altitude! Congrats devhead! :huh:

wooam5.gifwooam5.gif Edited by TrailGators
Congrats to devhead for hitting #1800 on Mt. Whitney then hitting #1900 four days later!

:rolleyes::)1800 and then 1900 four days later, now that's called addiction. :);) Way to go :lol::)

The altitude ... it had t' be the altitude.

:P Yep we agree, must have been the altitude! Congrats devhead! :(

wooam5.gifwooam5.gif

This was all made possible by Thunder-4 who did over a 1000 miles of driving during our week of fun. He too blew past 1800!

QUOTE(Chuck B @ Aug 13 2007, 09:52 AM) 3015824[/snapback] :DB):yikes::blink::mad::mad: CONGRATS TO THE KWVERS, JIM AND DENICE FOR 4900. KEEP GOING. B)B):D

:):)Way to go KWVER 4900 0002014B.gif Time for Jahoadi and john to get back in the lead ,if not time to 00020149.gif to KWVER [/color]

Edited by SKILLET

QUOTE(Chuck B @ Aug 13 2007, 09:52 AM) 3015824[/snapback] :DB):yikes::blink::mad::mad: CONGRATS TO THE KWVERS, JIM AND DENICE FOR 4900. KEEP GOING. B)B):D

:):)Way to go KWVER 4900 0002014B.gif Time for Jahoadi and john to get back in the lead ,if not time to 00020149.gif to KWVER [/color]

Wow, there are some awesome graphics on this page! Congrats to all on their numbers!

69e66ff5-1378-4914-89b8-15c532936d98.jpg

Congrats to The Fat Cats on the big 1000! Way to go, ladies!

Way to go Fat Cats 1000 0002014B.gif

dancingbw4.gif

:cool::cool:Yipppeeee 1000! Way to Go! :o:cool:

Congratulations Fat Cats and may have you have many, many more finds in the future.

Awesome accomplishment! Way to go!

Edited by kwver
:D:D:):):)Hey, guys!

kwver just hit 5000!

Woo-hoo! :D:D:D:DB)

(P.S. You guys are officially expelled from The San Diego GeoSlackers!)

kwver 5000 00020071.gif now that's big

AWESOME!!!!! YOU RULE!!!!

Congrats!( can we have a break now?) r/ jnj

Hey everybody! Now I sometimes wonder who has the most Lifelines used in San Diego! Just today I had to call Lost Clan, Jodi and Chuy for assistance! It just goes to show how great our caching community has fun and works together. Thanks for all the help and patience with us as we learn this sport. We both are finally beginning to be able to climb rocks,walk for miles, identify poison oak, avoid ratltlesnakes, brush off spiders, clean out boots, write new words like dNF or tftc,TOTT etc. We are gonna relax a bit and go on a little vacation down South in a few weeks. We will be visiting Asheville,NC and Nashville Tennessee...I wonder if they have caches there?