San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

;):DPassingwind did it again 1600 He's really on a roll now :D:D

Boy I'm really falling behind, but thats ok, Congrats on going over 1600.

Don't know any other way to do this, but ,,,,,,TA DA,,,,,,,,Harmon reached number 3,000 yesterday!

Congrats Probbie!

;):DPassingwind did it again 1600 He's really on a roll now :D:D

Don't know any other way to do this, but ,,,,,,TA DA,,,,,,,,Harmon reached number 3,000 yesterday!

Congrats Probbie!

WOOOOHOOOO !!!! HARMON CRUISED PAST 3000 YESTERDAY!!! :D:D THE PICTURE WE TOOK IS.......WELL.........AMAZING, CHECK OUT HIS HAT!!! (he will post it soon)

WE DON'T KNOW WHY HE HASN'T LOGGED HIS FINDS YET :o .......I GUESS WE WORE HIM OUT.........HE SNORED ALL THE WAY HOME ;)

OUR CONGRATS TO THE PROBIE ALSO!!!

THE SPLASHES :D;)

:D:DPassingwind did it again 1600 He's really on a roll now :P:P

Congrats Probbie!

WOOOOHOOOO !!!! HARMON CRUISED PAST 3000 YESTERDAY!!! :huh::huh: THE PICTURE WE TOOK IS.......WELL.........AMAZING, CHECK OUT HIS HAT!!! (he will post it soon)

WE DON'T KNOW WHY HE HASN'T LOGGED HIS FINDS YET :blink: .......I GUESS WE WORE HIM OUT.........HE SNORED ALL THE WAY HOME :o

THE SPLASHES :unsure:B)

dancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gif

P.S. I wish I could get a 1K dancing guy with white socks pulled up really high! :laughing:

:P:DPassingwind did it again 1600 He's really on a roll now :o:P

Congrats Probbie!

WOOOOHOOOO !!!! HARMON CRUISED PAST 3000 YESTERDAY!!! :blink::huh: THE PICTURE WE TOOK IS.......WELL.........AMAZING, CHECK OUT HIS HAT!!! (he will post it soon)

WE DON'T KNOW WHY HE HASN'T LOGGED HIS FINDS YET :unsure: .......I GUESS WE WORE HIM OUT.........HE SNORED ALL THE WAY HOME :huh:

THE SPLASHES :laughing::D

Why I oughta ... just take a look at "This Just In ..." for details of my accomplishment.

(Wow, a cross-threaded reply huh?)

Thank you Splashette and $kimmer, I owe it all to you.

Edited by SD Rowdies

P.S. I wish I could get a 1K dancing guy with white socks pulled up really high! :laughing:

Why I oughta ... but thanks just the same Pat. You've been a good pal all along.

Harmon

Lemme see now ... that's $kimmer, Splashette, and TrailGators so far.

Edited by SD Rowdies

WoooooHooooooooooo!! Congrats on the 3K, Harmon!

Thanks Tom, for all your help and commitment to our terrific recreation.

Lemme see now ... that's $kimmer, Splashette, and TrailGators, map4navigation, and FlagMan so far.

Just kidding of course.

Congratulations Harmon!!!!

I hope to finally meet you at one of the upcoming events. I'll recognize you, for sure!!! :laughing:

WoooooHooooooooooo!! Congrats on the 3K, Harmon!

Thanks Tom, for all your help and commitment to our terrific recreation.

Lemme see now ... that's $kimmer, Splashette, and TrailGators, map4navigation, and FlagMan so far.

Just kidding of course.

Congratulations Harmon!!!!

I hope to finally meet you at one of the upcoming events. I'll recognize you, for sure!!! :laughing:

Again, don't know how to get on here any other way.

I hear there was a safari yesterday of some local, noted cachers who conquered the mighty Mount Whitney! Way To Go GUYS!

96fcdcfd-8237-48be-a2df-16ab17b0ed34.jpg

CONGRATS HARMON ON MAKING 3K, But it seems like you made more noise doin it than others :blink::laughing: Your still our hero :unsure:

My gosh, you are all such great pals. I'm completely surprised and delighted by your spontaneous and heart-felt congratulatory outpouring ... how nice of you to notice my humble achievement.

Hmm, at last tally ... $kimmer, Splashette, TrailGators, Map4navigation, FlagMan, drexotic, The Lost Clan, Skillet, Team Fatman, FATTBOY, Jahoadi & John, and Cat & Bobby so far. What's up with the slackers?

CONGRATS HARMON ON MAKING 3K, But it seems like you made more noise doin it than others :huh::blink: Your still our hero :laughing:

My gosh, you are all such great pals. I'm completely surprised and delighted by your spontaneous and heart-felt congratulatory outpouring ... how nice of you to notice my humble achievement.

Hmm, at last tally ... $kimmer, Splashette, TrailGators, Map4navigation, FlagMan, drexotic, The Lost Clan, Skillet, Team Fatman, FATTBOY, Jahoadi & John, and Cat & Bobby so far. What's up with the slackers?

Okay, ya big baby...

BZ to Harmon on 3 :o:huh::unsure: !!!

Ya happy now??

D!

John just placed a cache in Fallon in your honor also. I'll send ya the link !!! r/ jnj[/b][/color][/size]

Uh-oh, why am I nervous about this? Wouldn't pertain to those short, horse-like animals that run free on the Fallon ranges?

:laughing: hmmmmm..no, but do you have a picture?

How about?

27882abf-74fb-4afb-9cf1-1ef0309dda24.jpg

CONGRATS HARMON ON MAKING 3K, But it seems like you made more noise doin it than others :blink::huh: Your still our hero :huh:

Okay, ya big baby...

BZ to Harmon on 3 :laughing::unsure::o !!!

Ya happy now??

D!

Thanks for your support big D!

The last tally ... WeWillDo7, $kimmer, Splashette, TrailGators, Map4navigation, FlagMan, drexotic, The Lost Clan, Skillet, Team Fatman, FATTBOY, Jahoadi & John, Cat & Bobby, and Duncan!.

Edited by SD Rowdies

Congrats Harmon !!!

(Whew! Wouldn't want to be on "The List")

Jeff / drexotic

Congratulations on your 3000th find and also congratulations for all your other contributions to the local caching scene. Your part in the Sandy Creek Cowboy series, the classically named caches such as, Pull my Fanger, Bend over and cough, Y'all Gonna Die, Why I Oughta plus the others such as Total knee replacement, Total Hip replacement, Stented heart, and a few other ailments that escape me now. I still have to get out there and grab "Mike, the Headless chicken". Thanks for everything and keep up the great work.

Congrats Harmon !!!

(Whew! Wouldn't want to be on "The List")

Jeff / drexotic

Congratulations on your 3000th find and also congratulations for all your other contributions to the local caching scene. Your part in the Sandy Creek Cowboy series, the classically named caches such as, Pull my Fanger, Bend over and cough, Y'all Gonna Die, Why I Oughta plus the others such as Total knee replacement, Total Hip replacement, Stented heart, and a few other ailments that escape me now. I still have to get out there and grab "Mike, the Headless chicken". Thanks for everything and keep up the great work.

LostGuy,

Thank you ever-so much for your thoughtful comments. The fact is that I try to put more into Geocaching than I take out but I find that hard to do.

At the heart of this crazy activity is friendship and the irresistable fact that Geocaching is dumb-enough to do. For an old country boy that's all y' need. Try explaining that concept to a Muggle. :(

Life is good,

Harmon

Edited by SD Rowdies

:D:DCongrats to the CHUY! machine. He passed 4700 on his business trip. I bet Ginger! is upset with him...all those late night jaunts without her!!! :DB):D

Always somebody making me look bad. Thanks a lot fella ... I hope Ginger! gives you a bite!

Well, okay, 4,700 finds ain't all that bad for an INS guy. So how many illegals have y' caught?

Chuy!, you and Ginger! are truly amazing.

Local hides are getting kinda slim huh? Business trip you say? :(:D

Edited by SD Rowdies
:D:DCongrats to the CHUY! machine. He passed 4700 on his business trip. I bet Ginger! is upset with him...all those late night jaunts without her!!! :DB):D

Very Nice . . . . This is a GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT!"

B)B) Way to go CHUY :(:D how many of those were FTF :DB)

Edited by SKILLET

The Lost Clan reaches 1000 finds!!!

Obviously a joyful achievement. Well done.

By the way, that 1000-sign would make a nice hat, believe me, I know.

Harmon

I don't need a hat to look goofy! (Not that there's anything wrong with that.......!)

Thanks for the congrats!

Linda

P.S. Aren't you glad you won't have to look at that picture for a whole 'nother page?

fa99a913-595f-4778-b024-dabea7ab1928.jpg

Woo Hoo! dancingbw4.gif

Congratulations to The Lost Clan for 1000 finds. Now can you remember how many silly bushes you had to dig into, how many rocks you have turned over, how many lamp shirts you looked under regardless if the cache was there? Great obsession isn't it. Congrats.

Woo Hoo! dancingbw4.gif

Congratulations to The Lost Clan for 1000 finds. Now can you remember how many silly bushes you had to dig into, how many rocks you have turned over, how many lamp shirts you looked under regardless if the cache was there? Great obsession isn't it. Congrats.

:blink: CONGRATS LOST CLAN...........APPARENTLY, YOU AREN'T LOST THAT MUCH!!! :blink:

We're sure the second 1000 won't be far behind!!

The Splashes :unsure::)

Woo Hoo! dancingbw4.gif

:blink: CONGRATS LOST CLAN...........APPARENTLY, YOU AREN'T LOST THAT MUCH!!! :blink:

We're sure the second 1000 won't be far behind!!

The Splashes :unsure::)

[/q

Way to go! We love the picture!

Edited by kwver

Woo Hoo! dancingbw4.gif

Yahoo Indeed!! Congrats!!! We love the pic...a picture is worth a thousand words...or 1000 caches in this case :D r jnj

From your photo I'm thinkin' maybe you like to Geocache. Shoot, you can be the poster-child for this recreation. Good for you.

Woo Hoo! dancingbw4.gif

Yahoo Indeed!! Congrats!!! We love the pic...a picture is worth a thousand words...or 1000 caches in this case :D r jnj

From your photo I'm thinkin' maybe you like to Geocache. Shoot, you can be the poster-child for this recreation. Good for you.

Like it? I love it! What's not to like about walking miles and miles to poke around in a bush for a cammoed film cannister? :D

Thanks for all the good wishes - I made a good start today on the next 1000!

Congratulations Cat & Bobby on your 500th find!!! Yahoo!!!!

181de7c2-930c-4ca3-8ed2-0a0e96ba95c9.jpg

Add a big Woopiee for us too!!! Not bad for last years Chili Cookoff Champions!!!!

(shameless plug for the upcoming Oct. campout)

Way to go.........and nice picture!

The Splashes :blink::laughing:

Congrats also to everybody else we have missed............refer to Chuy's list..........WOW :blink: