San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

:(:(Congratulations FLAGMAN for solving and finding 500 puzzle caches and he sure had to hike for the 500th! :laughing::lol::lol::(:rolleyes:

Congrats to Miragee on 2500 finds and to Flagman for his 500th Puzzle cache which happened at our...did I say our...puzzle cache....[:)] [:)]

:(:laughing:Congratulations FLAGMAN for solving and finding 500 puzzle caches and he sure had to hike for the 500th! :lol::(:lol::rolleyes::(

Congrats to Miragee on 2500 finds and to Flagman for his 500th Puzzle cache which happened at our...did I say our...puzzle cache....[ :) ] [ :) ]

Bravo.gifnida.gif

:):ph34r: BZ on puzzle #500 FM!! :):D

Say... you got a few hints!?!?!? :D

Hey, that's a great idea! How about it, FlagMan?? :D Congratulations!

Congrats to all the other milestoners, and also to kwver and jahoadi and john, who blew past 3800 when no one was looking.

Thanks for the congrats! Hats off to jahoadi and john for their remarkable achievements...Who will reach 4000 first? [:D]

:D:D BZ on puzzle #500 FM!! :blink::huh:

Say... you got a few hints!?!?!? :P

Congrats to all the other milestoners, and also to kwver and jahoadi and john, who blew past 3800 when no one was looking.

Thanks for the congrats! Hats off to jahoadi and john for their remarkable achievements...Who will reach 4000 first? [ :D ]

The race is on

kwver 1023.gif

jahoadi and john 1023.gif

:blink::huh: BZ on puzzle #500 FM!! :P:D

Say... you got a few hints!?!?!? :D

Thanks for the congrats! Hats off to jahoadi and john for their remarkable achievements...Who will reach 4000 first? [ :D ]

The race is on

kwver 1023.gif

and GoBolts! 1023.gif

Congrats to TT for 5000 Finds!!

Oh, my God. Oh, my God. I'm sorry. This moment is so much bigger than me. This moment is for mark71mark, eporkchop, and WE4NCS. It's for the folks that stand beside me, FlagMan, Angela Bassett, ShadowAce, Vivica Fox. And it's for every nameless, faceless geocacher and NPB that now has a chance because this door tonight has been opened. Thank you. I'm so honored. I'm so honored. And I thank the Academy for choosing me to be the vessel for which this blessing might flow. Thank you.

I want to thank my manager. He's been with me for twelve long years and has fought every fight and you've loved me when I've been up, but more importantly you've loved me when I've been down. You have been a manager, a friend, and the best person I've ever known. Really. And I love you very much.

I want to thank my mom who's given me the strength to fight every single day, to be who I want to be and given me the courage to dream, that this dream might be happening and possible for me. I love you, Mom, so much. Thank you.

I want to thank Lions Gate. Thank you. Mike Paseornek, Tom Ortenberg for making sure everybody knew about this little tiny milestone. Thank you for believing in me. Our fearless leader Jeremy, you're a genius. You're a genius. This geocaching experience was magical for me because of you. You believed in me; you trusted me and you gently guided me to very scary places. I thank you. I want to thank the producers. Thank you for giving me this chance, for believing that I could do it. And now tonight I have this. Thank you.

I want to thank my agents -- CAA, Josh Lieberman especially. I have to thank my agents -- Kevin Huvane, thank you. Thank you for never kicking me out and sending me somewhere else. Thank you.

I, I, I, who else? I have so many people that I know I need to thank. My lawyers -- Neil Meyer, thank you. Okay, wait a minute, don't cue that music! I got to take...five thousand caches here!! Ok. I got to take this time! I got to thank my lawyer, for making this deal. I need to thank last and not least, I have to thank wimseyguy for putting me at my very cache and believing in me. Oprah Winfrey for being the best role model anyone could have. Harvey Weinstein, thank you. And thank you to Clifford Stoll. Thank you so much for being my mentors and believing in me.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Oh, my God. Oh, my God. I'm sorry. This moment is so much bigger than me. This moment is for mark71mark, eporkchop, and WE4NCS. It's for the folks that stand beside me, FlagMan, Angela Bassett, ShadowAce, Vivica Fox. And it's for every nameless, faceless geocacher and NPB that now has a chance because this door tonight has been opened. Thank you. I'm so honored. I'm so honored. <snip> And thank you to Clifford Stoll. Thank you so much for being my mentors and believing in me.

<snip> Hey . . . are you sure you're not Zaphod Beeblebrox? :anitongue:

Oh, my God. Oh, my God. I'm sorry. This moment is so much bigger than me. This moment is for mark71mark, eporkchop, and WE4NCS. It's for the folks that stand beside me, FlagMan, Angela Bassett, ShadowAce, Vivica Fox. And it's for every nameless, faceless geocacher and NPB that now has a chance because this door tonight has been opened. Thank you. I'm so honored. I'm so honored. And I thank the Academy for choosing me to be the vessel for which this blessing might flow. Thank you.

I want to thank my manager. He's been with me for twelve long years and has fought every fight and you've loved me when I've been up, but more importantly you've loved me when I've been down. You have been a manager, a friend, and the best person I've ever known. Really. And I love you very much.

I want to thank my mom who's given me the strength to fight every single day, to be who I want to be and given me the courage to dream, that this dream might be happening and possible for me. I love you, Mom, so much. Thank you.

I want to thank Lions Gate. Thank you. Mike Paseornek, Tom Ortenberg for making sure everybody knew about this little tiny milestone. Thank you for believing in me. Our fearless leader Jeremy, you're a genius. You're a genius. This geocaching experience was magical for me because of you. You believed in me; you trusted me and you gently guided me to very scary places. I thank you. I want to thank the producers. Thank you for giving me this chance, for believing that I could do it. And now tonight I have this. Thank you.

I want to thank my agents -- CAA, Josh Lieberman especially. I have to thank my agents -- Kevin Huvane, thank you. Thank you for never kicking me out and sending me somewhere else. Thank you.

I, I, I, who else? I have so many people that I know I need to thank. My lawyers -- Neil Meyer, thank you. Okay, wait a minute, don't cue that music! I got to take...five thousand caches here!! Ok. I got to take this time! I got to thank my lawyer, for making this deal. I need to thank last and not least, I have to thank wimseyguy for putting me at my very cache and believing in me. Oprah Winfrey for being the best role model anyone could have. Harvey Weinstein, thank you. And thank you to Clifford Stoll. Thank you so much for being my mentors and believing in me.

... and all the other little people in my life.

a558a891-2c80-4f37-8237-2b4a60737683.jpg

... and all the other little people in my life.

a558a891-2c80-4f37-8237-2b4a60737683.jpg

dancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gif

:P:) BZ on puzzle #500 FM!! :):D

Say... you got a few hints!?!?!? :)

Hey, that's a great idea! How about it, FlagMan?? :) Congratulations!

Thanks for the congrats! Hats off to jahoadi and john for their remarkable achievements...Who will reach 4000 first? [ :) ]

dancer2.gif
Congrats to rjbloom on 1500 finds and 300 puzzle finds. Here's the log...

:cry::)Awesome job! Congrats on all those puzzles (without help) and the 1500 finds. Your daughters are ADORABLE!!! Have fun!!!

Thanks, guys!! 'cept I only LIKE to do them without help but I don't always succeed. Some of those were definitely not without hints. And I tell ya, for some of the ones that I have left I'll be needing hints for sure. And my wife sure has good ideas sometimes. In the end, the only thing you can say about those of us that have high puzzle counts is that we enjoy them, not necessarily that we are good at them.

The race is on

kwver 1023.gif

:(:):(Ok...the race is over; KWVER wins with a big 4000!!! Amazing!! Even with a broken thumb, three stitches, and a black eye Mr. KWVER drags Mrs. KWVER out there to take the lead! We are not worthy of such competition!!! It was fun though! (maybe if John hadn't crashed the FJ we would have had a chance.....no, we were doomed from the start!) :cry: You guys are such fun. Thanks for all the laughs along the way! Now please don't challenge John again :( !

Edited by jahoadi and john

The race is on

kwver 1023.gif

:(:):(Ok...the race is over; KWVER wins with a big 4000!!! Amazing!! Even with a broken thumb, three stitches, and a black eye Mr. KWVER drags Mrs. KWVER out there to take the lead! We are not worthy of such competition!!! It was fun though! (maybe if John hadn't crashed the FJ we would have had a chance.....no, we were doomed from the start!) :cry: You guys are such fun. Thanks for all the laughs along the way! Now please don't challenge John again :( !

Thanks for the congrats...but..Mrs. kwver insisted that we continue our quest for 4000! She is such a trooper! We had a blast going for 4000! Now it's time to relax and heal abit from our wounds..bruises, ticks spider bites, scratches, broken bones....but it was so much fun!

Wow! You guys sure come up with big numbers in a hurry! CONGRATULATIONS KWVER AND MRS. KWVER! :):(

About the 'relaxing for awhile part'......it won't happen! :cry:

As soon as a few new caches come out, it's over........

John & Jahodi will be there soon............well, maybe not..........half of them seems to be w/o the FJ! :(

The Splashes :(:)

Wow! You guys sure come up with big numbers in a hurry! CONGRATULATIONS KWVER AND MRS. KWVER! :):cry:

About the 'relaxing for awhile part'......it won't happen! :cry:

As soon as a few new caches come out, it's over........

John & Jahodi will be there soon............well, maybe not..........half of them seems to be w/o the FJ! :(

The Splashes :(:(

Wow! 4000 caches in 19 months! Holy You-Know-What! Congrats!

I see that the Splashes are two caches away from 6666! That is a cool number! :)

The race is on

kwver 1023.gif

:(:cry::(Ok...the race is over; KWVER wins with a big 4000!!! Amazing!! Even with a broken thumb, three stitches, and a black eye Mr. KWVER drags Mrs. KWVER out there to take the lead! We are not worthy of such competition!!! It was fun though! (maybe if John hadn't crashed the FJ we would have had a chance.....no, we were doomed from the start!) :) You guys are such fun. Thanks for all the laughs along the way! Now please don't challenge John again :( !

Congratulations to the KWVER's, Jim and Denise. Remind me to never challenge you two. I'm sure John is plotting a way to beat you to 5000. Good Job and hope the Mrs. heals soon.

The race is on

kwver 1023.gif

:(:cry::(Ok...the race is over; KWVER wins with a big 4000!!! Amazing!! Even with a broken thumb, three stitches, and a black eye Mr. KWVER drags Mrs. KWVER out there to take the lead! We are not worthy of such competition!!! It was fun though! (maybe if John hadn't crashed the FJ we would have had a chance.....no, we were doomed from the start!) :( You guys are such fun. Thanks for all the laughs along the way! Now please don't challenge John again :) !

Thanks for the congrats...but..Mrs. kwver insisted that we continue our quest for 4000! She is such a trooper! We had a blast going for 4000! Now it's time to relax and heal abit from our wounds..bruises, ticks spider bites, scratches, broken bones....but it was so much fun!

Relax? I don't believe they will for a second! At the rate they're going they should hit 5000 in about 3 months! :cry: I can't wait to see who they take on next! :)

Seriously, though, great work guys, and kudos to jahoadi and john for their huge numbers also!

The race is on

kwver 1023.gif

:laughing::anicute::wub:Ok...the race is over; KWVER wins with a big 4000!!! Amazing!! Even with a broken thumb, three stitches, and a black eye Mr. KWVER drags Mrs. KWVER out there to take the lead! We are not worthy of such competition!!! It was fun though! (maybe if John hadn't crashed the FJ we would have had a chance.....no, we were doomed from the start!) :wub: You guys are such fun. Thanks for all the laughs along the way! Now please don't challenge John again :sad: !

KWVER..................................1023.gif

jahoadi and john....1023.gif

kwver maybe ahead but I'm sure you'll catch up soon.

So tell us about the FJ