San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

:laughing:There's been lots of Happy Cachers reaching milestones lately. Congrats to everyone....Just think of all that fun San Diego is having. I know I'll miss many, but a couple I just noticed today are:

Team FATMAN: 1200: (Turkey season starts soon watch out!!)

QDman: 700: (and he just had knee surgery)

Toby's Gang: 1500: (half of those are on a MTB) :)

CONGRATS!!!!!! YAHOOO!!!!

Edited by jahoadi and john

:)There's been lots of Happy Cachers reaching milestones lately. Congrats to everyone....Just think of all that fun San Diego is having. I know I'll miss many, but a couple I just noticed today are:

Team FATMAN: 1200: (Turkey season starts soon watch out!!)

QDman: 700: (and he just had knee surgery)

Toby's Gang: 1500: (half of those are on a MTB) :)

CONGRATS!!!!!! YAHOOO!!!!

Congrats to you two on an unbelievable 365 days consecutive cache finds, I think I saw John's picture in the dictionary under “obsession”. :laughing::) I can’t wait to see what you challenge yourself with next.

A big Bravo Zulu to Duncan! on hitting 5000 today!!!

He kept saying, "gotta catch Marty, gotta catch Marty..." all day--I have no idea what he meant...

PS Haven't been here for a long time , so congrats to anyone else who's hit milestones in the last few months!

Congrats D! thumb.gif

He kept saying, "gotta catch Marty, gotta catch Marty..." all day--I have no idea what he meant...

PS Haven't been here for a long time , so congrats to anyone else who's hit milestones in the last few months!

Congrats D! thumb.gif

A BIG congratulations Duncan. 5000 is quite a large number. I should be there if I live another 10-20 years. Now go ahead and catch that lady in front of you.

Congrats D! thumb.gif

A BIG congratulations Duncan. 5000 is quite a large number. I should be there if I live another 10-20 years. Now go ahead and catch that lady in front of you.

WOW!

Congrats D! I am just trying to hit 4 digits. ;) ....all in due time.

Congrats D! thumb.gif

5K WOW!!! Congrats!!!

BZ's to GoBolts! on 3600!

BZ's to Tombmaker on 2700!

BZ's to Trailgators on 2000!

and BZ's to whomever I may have missed!!

<_<;)Wow!! Look at those numbers!!! Awesome job!! Havin Fun?

A big congratulations to all those mentioned above and to Jahoadi and john for going over 3000 yesterday. I wonder which one of them made the actual 3000th grab since they were both in different areas. My guess is John will take credit. Congrats guys.

Congrats to the Splashes for 6000! dancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gifdancingbw4.gif

My gosh, ain't that somethin'?

:huh: Hey everyone, we all actually know people that have 6000 finds, yes that is somethin'. We are proud to know you Splashes!! :huh:

WoooHoooooooo!!

Yeah, I think we were there! Although they weren't 100% sure which one, and they said they were saving the "ONE" for the event... Congrats!!

Edited by FlagMan