San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

Congratulations to John&Jess! Although methinks they deserve a contratulations that is not normally seen on this thread! :D I knew they went away for the weekend, so I checked their logs this morning to see what kind of trouble they may have gotten into! As I read through their logs, it became obvious that there was more on the schedule this weekend that just caching!

Way to go you two!

Very cool!!! Congratulations!!!!

Congratulations to John&Jess! Although methinks they deserve a contratulations that is not normally seen on this thread! :D I knew they went away for the weekend, so I checked their logs this morning to see what kind of trouble they may have gotten into! As I read through their logs, it became obvious that there was more on the schedule this weekend that just caching!

Way to go you two!

BZ guys :D

We picked up number 1200 on our way to AZ to visit our son and spend a week in Sedona.

Nick & Sharon

Team GrnZoom

Congratulations GrnZoom on #1200. :lol::lol::D Loaded up our GPS and gave it to my better half. She, along with her girlfriends, snag #900 for us on a trip to Genoa, Nevada for the town's annual Craft Fair called the Candydance. Lots of history and caches along highway 395. Congratulations again.

Congrats to Snake&Rooster for clearing a 20-mile radius just moments before that diabolical Marko Ramius published 65 caches in the Canyon Lake area and spoiled everything!!! I bet MR saved them all up just to mess with Snake!!! :rolleyes:

Wonder how many of the FTFs they actually grabbed??? As of 8:30 there were still 45 FTFs to be had - unless they are not logged online yet...

Congrats to Snake&Rooster for clearing a 20-mile radius just moments before that diabolical Marko Ramius published 65 caches in the Canyon Lake area and spoiled everything!!! I bet MR saved them all up just to mess with Snake!!! :rolleyes:

Wonder how many of the FTFs they actually grabbed??? As of 8:30 there were still 45 FTFs to be had - unless they are not logged online yet...

Only 4 of the 14 we grabbed were FTF. We chose an area that someone else hit earlier. We like the occasional FTF, but it isn't a goal. For all of you FTF hounds, there have to be at least 30 left, if you have a high-clearance vehicle.

And yes, Curse that Marko Ramius for saving them all up to taunt me!

CONGRATULATIONS to KWVER. He joined geocaching on 10/12/05 and passed 2000 finds yesterday and also has 74 hides. Great Job. Now let's see if you can keep up that torrid pace.

How the heck does kwver find the time. :) I think what helps is his better half is having as much fun as he is :rolleyes:;)

Congrats kwver on 2 :D:D:D finds

:):):):) BZ to Bitmap on 1 :):):D BIG ONES!!!!! :D:DB):):D

Nice job, Tony! CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS to KWVER. He joined geocaching on 10/12/05 and passed 2000 finds yesterday and also has 74 hides. Great Job. Now let's see if you can keep up that torrid pace.

Mrs. Kwver keeps me going for sure! We both enjoy our cache time together and look forward to another year of it! Gonna be on vacation for awhile and should pick up a cache or two. Keep watching!

Yesterday I received a cell-phone call that originated from a windy hill near Morro Bay, CA. The caller was Goldilocks of Baldy & Goldilocks fame. She was ever-so excited to tell me that they had just scored their 500th find. How nice it was that she wanted Sandy and I to know about their achievement.

In recent months they have mastered paperless caching and now have a full complement of Geocaching equipment including a new Garmin 76csx GPSr, an older Magellan Platinum GPSr, a Palm E2 PDA, and a laptop and printer in their 5th-wheel rig. Goldilocks is taking photo editing lessons from a nefarious mentor and so we may soon see her twisted mind at work in the form of Forum images.

Keep an eye on this team because they were amongst the founding group that spawned $kimmer, Mr. The Vulture, Wallyballer, Pathfinder & Snoopy, SitnSat, and many other square-dancing Geocachers.

d2c599b1-4297-4f59-8f3b-a1efb9eb5c96.jpg

Congratulations! Ain't they sweet? Well, you know, for really old people.

Edited by SD Rowdies