San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

Congrats kwver on 1600 fines, :D:P What is it, 10 or 11 months since you started, you're out of control :D:D

Are FINES similar to finds? I don't know of anyone who has been fined 1600 times. Congrats to Kwver. Going to have to hurry if you want 2000 in your first year. Just saw where Miragee has now logged her 2000 find. I think she is at 2008. Congrats to Miragee.

He should be fined for some of his hides. :D I mean I had to make two trips to some and gas isn't that cheap. :D Shouldn't there be some type of compensation ;):)

Congrats kwver on 1600 fines, :D:P What is it, 10 or 11 months since you started, you're out of control :D:D

Are FINES similar to finds? I don't know of anyone who has been fined 1600 times. Congrats to Kwver. Going to have to hurry if you want 2000 in your first year. Just saw where Miragee has now logged her 2000 find. I think she is at 2008. Congrats to Miragee.

He should be fined for some of his hides. :D I mean I had to make two trips to some and gas isn't that cheap. :D Shouldn't there be some type of compensation ;):)

Hey thanks for the congrats and maybe we can come up with a gas is expensive series...hmmm..in the rocks? :)

Congrats kwver on 1600 fines, :P:P What is it, 10 or 11 months since you started, you're out of control :):D

He should be fined for some of his hides. :) I mean I had to make two trips to some and gas isn't that cheap. ;) Shouldn't there be some type of compensation :P:)

Yea, its called finally making the find. :D:D:D:D;)

Congrats to you Kwer on your 1600 finds.

Edited by Team Fatman
Wow! I saw

Tombmaker hit 2200 finds today! He didn't even shout or tell me when he reached this milestone! Way to go! :huh:;)

kwver you better get busy to catch up to Tombmaker :huh:

Congrats Tombmaker you and kwver are both out of control <_<<_<

:huh::huh:;)

Yes, they are both out of control. Congrats to Tombmaker. Also a big Congrat to Jahoadi and John on reaching 2000 finds today at GoBolts! Crack!. A milestone reached at Gobolts crack. It couldn't get any better. Glad I was there to witness this historic event.

Wow! I saw

Tombmaker hit 2200 finds today! He didn't even shout or tell me when he reached this milestone! Way to go! B)B)

kwver you better get busy to catch up to Tombmaker :o

Congrats Tombmaker you and kwver are both out of control :D:)

:):)B)

Yes, they are both out of control. Congrats to Tombmaker. Also a big Congrat to Jahoadi and John on reaching 2000 finds today at GoBolts! Crack!. A milestone reached at Gobolts crack. It couldn't get any better. Glad I was there to witness this historic event.

I would be very surprised if we ever catch up to Tombmaker! A big congrats to to Jahoadi and John on reaching 2000 finds today at GoBolts! Crack!. I too saw the momentous event and can't wait to see the pictures! Way to go on your 2000 finds. If I knew how to make these posts be in bold Letters I would! Not that advanced yet... :D:)

Edited by kwver

What some guys will do for a measly two-thousandth find.

350c88a8-05f4-4127-82e8-17f795e1d6dd.jpg

The way I heard it he didn't actually score the find and so his sweet bride had to do the deed.

d9cdd258-1887-4341-8193-a19197221160.jpg

All is not lost however, he is in the running for the San Diego County Sock Police 2006 Poster Boy.

By the way John, did y' learn anything?

Edited by SD Rowdies
We were there to witness the momentus event and have pictures to prove it...............now, how do I get them on the thread?? Oh, Yea, I'll call Harmon!

The Splashes :)B)

Thank you Janie, nice work with your camera. What a crackup!

;):) Oh My Gosh!!! We broke ribs laughing at this one. Nice work Harmon !! :laughing::blink:;)

My pleasure of course. So now we can call Jahoadi "Sweet Cheeks" huh?

A Big BZ to:

SweetEnnui & tilthouse for reaching 100!

B):):D:huh::(:DB)B)B)B)

And all of the other stoners I have missed...

A big Congrats to duganrm who has been caching for 1 year as of today! Caching machine! :D:D

now if only he would stop caching for a day to log all his finds - he should be very, very close to 2000!!! B):huh::DB)

Congrats to SD Rowdies who just passed 1800! [:)]

Congrats to Sd Rowdies and also to fisnjack for hitting 1700

Way to go Fisnjack! You have been busy![ :) ]

<_<:ph34r:Awesome Jack!!!!! ( climbed any trees lately?)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Also congrats to one member of the ! team who reached 3000 and one honorary member that reached 300....you are power cachers for sure!!

:o Also also....congrats to duganrm who we KNOW is well over 2000 by now!!!

I'm sure we've missed somone .. The numbers keep climbing so fast....so Good Job to the SD cachers as a whole!!!!!!

Edited by jahoadi and john

Congrats to Sd Rowdies and also to fisnjack for hitting 1700

Way to go Fisnjack! You have been busy![ :) ]

<_<:ph34r:Awesome Jack!!!!! ( climbed any trees lately?)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Also congrats to one member of the ! team who reached 3000 and one honorary member that reached 300....you are power cachers for sure!!

:) Also also....congrats to duganrm who we KNOW is well over 2000 by now!!!

I'm sure we've missed somone .. The numbers keep climbing so fast....so Good Job to the SD cachers as a whole!!!!!!

Congrats to Harmon, Duganrm and Fisnjack!!! :):o:o

Congratulations to John&Jess! Although methinks they deserve a contratulations that is not normally seen on this thread! :) I knew they went away for the weekend, so I checked their logs this morning to see what kind of trouble they may have gotten into! As I read through their logs, it became obvious that there was more on the schedule this weekend that just caching!

Way to go you two!

Congratulations to John&Jess! Although methinks they deserve a contratulations that is not normally seen on this thread! :) I knew they went away for the weekend, so I checked their logs this morning to see what kind of trouble they may have gotten into! As I read through their logs, it became obvious that there was more on the schedule this weekend that just caching!

Way to go you two!

Oh, yeah! Congrats on the new TB! :rolleyes:

Way to go you two!

Oh, yeah! Congrats on the new TB! :rolleyes:

WooooooooHooooooooooooo!!!!!!

And, yes, its about time....

Congratulations to John&Jess! Although methinks they deserve a contratulations that is not normally seen on this thread! :antenna: I knew they went away for the weekend, so I checked their logs this morning to see what kind of trouble they may have gotten into! As I read through their logs, it became obvious that there was more on the schedule this weekend that just caching!

Way to go you two!

Will there be cake????????????? :antenna:

Contratulations you two!

The Splashes :antenna::antenna:

Congratulations to John&Jess! Although methinks they deserve a contratulations that is not normally seen on this thread! :antenna: I knew they went away for the weekend, so I checked their logs this morning to see what kind of trouble they may have gotten into! As I read through their logs, it became obvious that there was more on the schedule this weekend that just caching!

Way to go you two!

Contratulations you two!

:antenna::antenna:Wow!!!!! Congratulations to you two ! And Becca makes 3.... We're real happy for you. r/ JnJ

Way to go you two!

Contratulations you two!

:antenna::antenna:Wow!!!!! Congratulations to you two ! And Becca makes 3.... We're real happy for you. r/ JnJ

Congrats John&Jess! :antenna::antenna:

Way to go you two!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!