San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

Congrats jahoadi and john for going over 1900 is there anyway to stop them? They seem to be on a mission B):) Keep up the good work you two.

GOOD JOB !!!!!!

I see the big 2000 coming real soon. B)B):)B)

Cowabunga!!!

Lets see...at least one cache a day, multiples on weekends...they should be there in a month!

Edited by Toby's Gang
Congrats jahoadi and john for going over 1900 is there anyway to stop them? They seem to be on a mission B)B) Keep up the good work you two.

GOOD JOB !!!!!!

I see the big 2000 coming real soon. B):)B):D

Cowabunga!!!

Lets see...at least one cache a day, multiples on weekends...they should be there in a month!

We congratulated them a month ago for hitting 1700. So they've been averaging 200/month! So I bet they hit 2K in two weeks or less. Congrats Jahoadi and John! :)
Trailgators hits the 1800 mark on the coast yesterday!!!

:P:angry:Geesh..we didn't even stop for a moment of silence! Congrats Pat on 1800!!!!!

and

:angry::P Way to go GOBOLTS! on 2800!!! See ya at the stadium for football!

Congrats Tex & Capie on scoring 500 doing Lobsters R Us :angry::angry:

TA-DA! Here's something for ya' to shoot at......As of September 6, 2006 I have 215 DNFs. Anybody out there with more?

Congratulations to me!

Yo Marty, that's my gal.

I'm proud to say that I was present for many of your most interesting DNF's. Hmm, on second thought maybe I shouldn't admit that. Come to think of it Janie should get a lot of the credit.

It might be informative for some of the local heavy-hitters to post their ratio of DNF's/Finds. Also this made me wonder about the Geocachers that routinely cheat, you know, more than most of us. Do you think that they ever post DNF's?

Your pal,

Harmon

Edited by SD Rowdies

TA-DA! Here's something for ya' to shoot at......As of September 6, 2006 I have 215 DNFs. Anybody out there with more?

Congratulations to me!

Yo Marty, that's my gal.

I'm proud to say that I was present for many of your most interesting DNF's. Hmm, on second thought maybe I shouldn't admit that. Come to think of it Janie should get a lot of the credit.

It might be informative for some of the local heavy-hitters to post their ratio of DNF's/Finds. Also this made me wonder about the Geocachers that routinely cheat, you know, more than most of us. Do you think that they ever post DNF's?

Your pal,

Harmon

While I certainly wouldn't consider myself one of the areas heavy-hitters, I do manage to rack up my fair share of DNF's. 699 finds and 65 DNF's. That is over 9%. Doesn't say much for my geosense does it. Unless I improve at this then I should bury Skimmers total someday. If it wasn't for "phone a friend" then I pretty sure there would be alot more DNF's out there. I just don't happen to have all the phone numbers that some of those unmentioned folks with "!" behind their name. More power to them. They have earned their "reps"

Congratulations to me!

Yo Marty, that's my gal.

Your pal,

Harmon

While I certainly wouldn't consider myself one of the areas heavy-hitters, I do manage to rack up my fair share of DNF's. 699 finds and 65 DNF's. That is over 9%. Doesn't say much for my geosense does it. Unless I improve at this then I should bury Skimmers total someday. If it wasn't for "phone a friend" then I pretty sure there would be alot more DNF's out there. I just don't happen to have all the phone numbers that some of those unmentioned folks with "!" behind their name. More power to them. They have earned their "reps"

Are you actually keeping track of your DNF's? - or is there a way to look it up?

You will find your DNF count on your My Account page. Look at the top of the page under Quick View, go to Geocaches. There you will be able to look up all your find-attended-and most important, DNFs.

The Splashes are breathing down your neck with 190 DNF's so far........

At the rate we're going, we should surpass you soon!!!!!!!!!!

-ette :D

Congrats to nscaler for hitting 400 at yesterday's event.

Congrats to Miragee for hitting 2:anitongue:<_<:rolleyes: while geocaching in Colorado.

She has not had time to log it yet, but I quote her:

"I will be in Colorado probably until next Wednesday, and don't want to

rush back home, so I might miss out on whatever is planned for next

weekend as well . . . however, I'm having a great time on this little

road trip. One of the caches I found in Colorado was my #2000, which

is fitting since I grew up here."

Congrats to Miragee for hitting 2 :rolleyes:<_<:anitongue: while geocaching in Colorado.

She has not had time to log it yet, but I quote her:

"I will be in Colorado probably until next Wednesday, and don't want to

rush back home, so I might miss out on whatever is planned for next

weekend as well . . . however, I'm having a great time on this little

road trip. One of the caches I found in Colorado was my #2000, which

is fitting since I grew up here."

Congrats Miragee!! :huh:

Nice meeting you yesterday PolarBear!

A big BZ to all of the cachers above and to....

HelBob Duo on 1100

Travelita on 200

Nscaler on 400

:D:D:D:):):D:D

Congrats to all those above and also to:

Team Adelos on 600

Zeber on 100

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D:DYAHOOOO to YOU ALL and to Jack also for 1600 FISNJACK finds!!!!!

Congrats you all, and

Congrats to Miragee for hitting 2laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif while geocaching in Colorado too.

Congrats to "lostguy" for hitting 700 at tonights event.

It was great to see you all there...

Congrats to Lostguy :):):) !

Congrats to Fisnjack for 16 :D:D

Lostguy for 7 :D:D

HelBob Duo on 11 :laughing::rolleyes:

Travelita on 2 :huh::D

Nscaler on 4 :laughing::laughing:

Team Adelos on 6 :D:D

Zeber on 1 B)B)

BZ for Chuy and Gobolts helping me out on a cache today!

Congrats to Lostguy B):lol::lol: !

Congrats to Fisnjack for 16 B)B)

Lostguy for 7 :mad::o

HelBob Duo on 11 ;);)

Travelita on 2 B):)

Nscaler on 4 :):)

Zeber on 1 B)B)

:D Yes, congratulations to all, especially the one born in 1951! :D

Congrats to Lostguy B):o:o !

Congrats to Fisnjack for 16 :):)

Lostguy for 7 :DB)

HelBob Duo on 11 :o:o

Travelita on 2 :DB)

Nscaler on 4 ;):ph34r:

Zeber on 1 B)B)

:D Yes, congratulations to all, especially the one born in 1951! :D

Congratulations to all. I really don't know anyone that was born in 1951 but if I find that person, I will offer my condolences. That person must be really old.

Congrats kwver on 1600 fines, :):D What is it, 10 or 11 months since you started, you're out of control :D:D

Are FINES similar to finds? I don't know of anyone who has been fined 1600 times. Congrats to Kwver. Going to have to hurry if you want 2000 in your first year. Just saw where Miragee has now logged her 2000 find. I think she is at 2008. Congrats to Miragee.