San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

Congrats to Chuy! for hitting 3 :D:D:D today!!!

WoooooooHooooooooooo!!

3000 WOW Chuy is the man :D:(:D:D:D

Congratualtions to Chuy! for all the work involved in getting to 3000. I started caching just about one month before you but I'm sure your FTF's will pass my total soon. Congrats to all for their milestones.

Congrats Wiz Creations on making it to 400 + today on our desert trip.

and a big congrats to DaMoores on their 400th find

Now if someone would just fine Duck Free Area, whoops Team Fatman and Foothills Drifter just did.

Congrats to DaMoores on 4 :P:)

and also to Team Fatman and Fotthills drifter for being able to finally get Duck Free Area

congrats to Miragee for hitting 1800 yesterday!!!

we second that...guess we have to get busy.

US TOO!!!

ALSO CONGRATS TO DAMOORES, WIZ, AND THE DILLON GANG !

THE SPLASHES :)B)

:):):D:(<_<:unsure::D:D:D

WOW...A BIG BZ! TO ALL!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I didn't check this thread for two days and now there's a whole bunch more to congratulate!

Congrats to all!

I am pleased to report the birth of Andrew Garrett Thomps(e/o)n, who was born this morning in New Jersey and weighed in at 8 lbs. 9 ozs. and 22" long! He is reported to be quite sweet and adorable (but give him 20 years or so and watch out!) <_<

Jeff asked me to pass on his thanks for all of our warm wishes and kind thoughts.

I am pleased to report the birth of Andrew Garrett Thomps(e/o)n, who was born this morning in New Jersey and weighed in at 8 lbs. 9 ozs. and 22" long! He is reported to be quite sweet and adorable (but give him 20 years or so and watch out!) <_<

Jeff asked me to pass on his thanks for all of our warm wishes and kind thoughts.

BZ Jeff! :unsure:

Yippee! A huuuuuuuuuuuge congratulations to Jeff and Kary! Our Melissa was born 5 years ago today, so I'll never forget his birthday!

Life is over as you currently know it. More like 10 - 15 yrs
Ummmm....after 15 years they are well into the teenager transformation!!! I have three of those and I don't think it got any easier! :ph34r: If you can hold your breath for 30 seconds the diaper age isn't bad at all. But it is amazing to see how much volume they can generate when they start pushing two. :huh: My favorite ages were 5-11. They were big enough to take to more interesting places. They actually wanted to hang out with me and and they didn't talk back too much. Anyhow enjoy it all Jeff and Kary! :huh:

B):drama::drama:;)B):):drama:

BZ to Duncan!

He found his 300th Puzzle cache Yesterday!

:anicute::unsure::ph34r::unsure::unsure::ph34r:;)

WoooooHooooooooo!!

Do you have ALL of them in SD County?

Thanks!

Nope, still need another 35-40 to clear out the county.

I wanna know what happened to the 'APC' caches???????

I really, really, liked that 'sort of' series........................THEN.....YOU WENT TO THE DARK

SIDE!!!!!!! :ph34r::)

Splashette :)

D!

:unsure::ph34r:;)B):drama::drama::drama:

BZ to Duncan!

He found his 300th Puzzle cache Yesterday!

:anicute::unsure::ph34r::)B):):ph34r:

WoooooHooooooooo!!

Do you have ALL of them in SD County?

Thanks!

Nope, still need another 35-40 to clear out the county.

I wanna know what happened to the 'APC' caches???????

I really, really, liked that 'sort of' series........................THEN.....YOU WENT TO THE DARK

SIDE!!!!!!! ;)B)

Splashette :unsure:

D!

The Anti-Puzzle Caches may need to make a come back. I think I like "puzzle blocker" better. You can blame Darth Thompsen for turning me to the dark side. :)

D!

:):):):huh::P:):)

WoooooHooooooooo!!

Just got a pix message on my cell phone, Passing Wind got his 1000th find on Mt. Whitey today. This is the highest peak in the lower 48 states. The name of the cache is Peak A Boo Whitney, GC75C3.

Took 24 hrs round trip. He will post photo's when he gets home. I called at 1750 and he was in Lone Pine.

Edited by Team Fatman

:):):):huh::P:):)

WoooooHooooooooo!!

Just got a pix message on my cell phone, Passing Wind got his 1000th find on Mt. Whitey today. This is the highest peak in the lower 48 states. The name of the cache is Peak A Boo Whitney, GC75C3.

Took 24 hrs round trip. He will post photo's when he gets home. I called at 1750 and he was in Lone Pine.

WooooooHooooooooo!

:):huh::P:):):):huh:

WoooooHooooooooo!!

WooooooHooooooooo!

So, that's where you were going Jason!

When you said you were going to do something EPIC for #1000, you weren't kidding!

CONGRATULATIONS!! :o:o:P

THE SPLASHES :):)

:):huh::P:):):):huh:

WoooooHooooooooo!!

WooooooHooooooooo!

When you said you were going to do something EPIC for #1000, you weren't kidding!

CONGRATULATIONS!! :o:o:P

THE SPLASHES :):)

Yea all he would tell me was it was a surprise, and he was right what a surprise on my cell phone. That was cool.

WooooooHooooooooo!

CONGRATULATIONS!! :lol::D:ph34r:

THE SPLASHES :D:D

Way to go Jason, You Da Man, 1 :D:D:D

Big huge congrats to PassingWind Jason on your 1000!!!

I've been looking each day at your profile and it stayed at 999 - I knew you were going after something big!!

hmmm, now someone tell me what his favorite cigars are so I can pick him up some???