San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

ALSO TO JAHOADI AND JOHN ON 1700[/size]

Way to go, there's no stopping you now. One a day, more like 3 or 4 a day :D:(

Congrats Jahoadi & John, that's alot of finds in a short time! :D

Thanks for all of the congrats on our 5000 finds, only took us about 5 years!

We'd like to mention another category that I'm sure we lead everyone in............. :(

DNF's..................173 and counting!!!!

Thanks again,

The Splashes :D:(

I don't know why y'all bother with all the hurrahs for even hundred milestones, but 4000 for Duncan and 5000 for the Splashes, now that is very impressive! Congrats!

4000 for Duncan and 5000 for the Splashes is hard to imagine when my finds are so far from these. My only saving grace is that I already have 60 DNF's and by the time I reach the Splashes 5000 finds I should also have obliterated their paltry 173 DNF's. We all can't find the cache everytime we look for one but it sure would be nice to finally figure out a few more of the sneaky things folks will do to make a cache muggle proof. Congrats to you folks for awesome caching abilities.

Edited by "lostguy"

CONGRATS TO JAHOADI AND JOHN ON 17 :D:D !

CONGRATS TO D-JOLLYMON ON 13 :D:D !

Congrats to anyone else I make have inadvertantly overlooked! :D:D

:cry::D Ditto Ditto!! :sad::o

There are so many congrats flying by . . . sorry if I have missed anyone.

WAHOOO TO FLAGMAN.

:D 2700 FINDS :D

:D :D B) Whoooo Hoo! Congrats!! B):D :D

CONGRATS TO JAHOADI AND JOHN ON 17 B)B) !

CONGRATS TO D-JOLLYMON ON 13 B)B) !

Congrats to anyone else I make have inadvertantly overlooked! :DB)

B):) Ditto Ditto!! B) B)

There are so many congrats flying by . . . sorry if I have missed anyone.

WAHOOO TO FLAGMAN.

B) 2700 FINDS B)

:DB) B) Whoooo Hoo! Congrats!! B):D :D

Congrats!

Does D-Jollymon still only has one hide? Adoptions don't count :D .

I just received an email from a dad and daughter Lakeside team I've met. They are excited to report their hundredth find. I recall very well that the first hundred finds are extra special. Chris and Shelby have already gone paperless and so we may have a another Lakeside team worth watching.

Here's the email contents -

"Harmon,

Shelby & I have finely hit the 100th cache, really 103. I know that is small but for us we are very excited. YEE PEE !!!!

Chris & Shelby

Team Duckit"

Way to go team Duckit!

Edited by SD Rowdies

. . . Way to go team Duckit!

;)B) Whooo Hoo! Congrats! :DB)

I remember my 100th cache. It was a fun one. Congratulations on reaching that milestone! :D

Congradulations to the pqcachers on their 1000th find

on their 1000th day of caching. (8/4/06)

We joined them in Big Bear for this event and some other caching. The whole family took part in a multi-cache (View on Mt. Sorenson) ending with a beautiful view of Lake Arrowhead.

B) B) Congratulations!! :DB)

That sounds like a really fun way to mark and celebrate that milestone. B)

We joined them in Big Bear for this event and some other caching. The whole family took part in a multi-cache (View on Mt. Sorenson) ending with a beautiful view of Lake Arrowhead.

WoooooHooooooooo!!

WoooooHooooooooo!!

Way to go!!! :o:D:laughing::P

WoooooHooooooooo!!

Way to go!!! :D:lol::o:laughing:

Great way to make '1000' special, great location and great friends to share it with! :rolleyes:

Also congrats to Team Duckit for that special 100 finds!! That first 100 is such a milestone!

The Splashes :P:lol:

B):P:P Congrats to all! I noticed that CHUCKB just reached 1200 today! Yea!!! :P:P

B):cry:Yipppeee Chuck!!! Hope to see ya out there again soon.

Our congrats also to one of our favorite cachers!!!

The Splashes :cry::cry:

congrats to FlagMan, Chuck B, Johoadi & John and Team FatMan on your recent milestones!!! - and anyone alse I might have missed!!

I just received an email from a dad and daughter Lakeside team I've met. They are excited to report their hundredth find. I recall very well that the first hundred finds are extra special. Chris and Shelby have already gone paperless and so we may have a another Lakeside team worth watching.

Here's the email contents -

"Harmon,

Shelby & I have finely hit the 100th cache, really 103. I know that is small but for us we are very excited. YEE PEE !!!!

Chris & Shelby

Team Duckit"

Way to go team Duckit!

WAY TO GO HARMON ON 1600 FINDS.

Dang! y' got me. I've been quietly gathering a few hundred finds now and then without being noticed. Now you've let my find-count out of the bag. Thanks a lot John.

Once again please know that my find-count is a credit to the performance standards that I'm required to meet in order to become a qualified Geobabe. When I quit work in August last year I had only 389 finds, imagine, a hundred finds per month since then. While you're at it imagine the pressure I've been under from Janie and Marty.

What with my probationary year gone by I'm surely under consideration for promotion from probie to neophite Geobabe. If anybody can think of any reason that might help my cause for promotion please say so on this Forum thread. Contrary opinions should be posted on the EU regional thread.

Thanks for your support.

Harmon

SD Rowdies

Sandy Creek Cowboys

Geobabe Probie

938692ac-370d-4211-a130-77a7ceb28b29.jpg

... should have gone for the pink-sprinkled donuts huh?

Edited by SD Rowdies

WAY TO GO HARMON ON 1600 FINDS.

Dang! y' got me. I've been quietly gathering a few hundred finds now and then without being noticed. Now you've let my find-count out of the bag. Thanks a lot John.

Once again please know that my find-count is a credit to the performance standards that I'm required to meet in order to become a qualified Geobabe. When I quit work in August last year I had only 389 finds, imagine, a hundred finds per month since then. While you're at it imagine the pressure I've been under from Janie and Marty.

What with my probationary year gone by I'm surely under consideration for promotion from probie to neophite Geobabe. If anybody can think of any reason that might help my cause for promotion please say so on this Forum thread. Contrary opinions should be posted on the EU regional thread.

Thanks for your support.

Harmon

SD Rowdies

Sandy Creek Cowboys

Geobabe Probie

938692ac-370d-4211-a130-77a7ceb28b29.jpg

... should have gone for the pink-sprinkled donuts huh?

My pleasure :laughing: