San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

Congrats redstareg on 100 finds :lol::blink::ph34r:

SKILLET

Congrats redstareg on 1 :):blink: !!!

Thanks for the congrats!! I decided to do Local Treasure for my 100th thanks to Cat & Bobby's recomendation and it was alot of fun. Now I guess it's time to look for another special one to do for my 250th.

Congrats redstareg on 100 finds :):blink::lol:

SKILLET

Congrats redstareg on 1 :blink::ph34r: !!!

Thanks for the congrats!! I decided to do Local Treasure for my 100th thanks to Cat & Bobby's recomendation and it was alot of fun. Now I guess it's time to look for another special one to do for my 250th.

WoooooHooooooooo!

And Thanks for picking Local Treasure for your 100th! Hope you liked the Vault!!

Congrats redstareg on 100 finds :):blink::lol:

SKILLET

Congrats redstareg on 1 :blink::ph34r: !!!

Congratulations on your 100th find. I can say that I was there for a couple of them even though you weren't able to grab that elusive FTF that day. Hopefully you have one by now. I didn't get an FTF until my 163rd find. Way too many fast people in San Diego.

:)

Congrats redstareg on 100 finds :ph34r::blink::blink:

SKILLET

Congrats redstareg on 1 :ph34r::ph34r: !!!

GOOD JOB :lol::ph34r: , and really quick. Hope Local Treasure was as muchfun for you as it was for us. I am sure you will wiz right past us at the speed you are going.

I didn't get an FTF until my 163rd find.

I feel your pain, I didn't get my first FTF until my first find! :lol:

PW

I have no idea when I got my first FTF. I don't remember anybody really going nuts over those things until TT showed up. He was pretty funny about what he'd do to get an FTF! :)

Edited by TrailGators
I don't remember anybody really going nuts over those things until TT showed up. He was pretty funny about what he'd do to get an FTF! :lol:

,,,liked a busted up elbow or like two Twins fans getting flushed out of a storm drain! B) The things cachers do,

This might explain it:

Compulsive hoarding is a complex psychological disorder that can significantly disrupt a person's life. Hoarding occurs when a person acquires and saves "possessions" that have either little or no value or have some perceived value such as Geocaching "Finds" or FTF's (otherwise known as "The Numbers Game").

Hoarding behavior can often lead to other problems. Often associated with OCD, OCPD and depression, hoarding can affect people's lives across all levels of functioning, It is common for hoarders to have interpersonal difficulties, family tension, poor self-esteem, poor social skills (puzzle cachers!), weak decision-making skills (non-puzzle cachers), occupational issues, and even legal issues. In addition, there are physical risks (see above).

I don't remember anybody really going nuts over those things until TT showed up. He was pretty funny about what he'd do to get an FTF! :P

,,,liked a busted up elbow or like two Twins fans getting flushed out of a storm drain! :ph34r: The things cachers do,

This might explain it:

Compulsive hoarding is a complex psychological disorder that can significantly disrupt a person's life. Hoarding occurs when a person acquires and saves "possessions" that have either little or no value or have some perceived value such as Geocaching "Finds" or FTF's (otherwise known as "The Numbers Game").

Hoarding behavior can often lead to other problems. Often associated with OCD, OCPD and depression, hoarding can affect people's lives across all levels of functioning, It is common for hoarders to have interpersonal difficulties, family tension, poor self-esteem, poor social skills (puzzle cachers!), weak decision-making skills (non-puzzle cachers), occupational issues, and even legal issues. In addition, there are physical risks (see above).

Hey I like the Twinkies and I never got flushed out of a storm drain! But maybe it's because I'm also PACKERS fan! B)

A Packer fan in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and says, "Wanna hear a joke about Viking fans?" The guy next to him replies, "Well before you tell that joke you should know something. I'm 6' tall and 220 pounds and I'm a Viking fan. The guy sitting next to me is 6'2" tall, 240 pounds and he's a Viking fan, and the guy sitting next to him is 6'5", 280 pounds and he's a Viking fan too. Now, do you still wanna tell that joke?" The Packer fan says, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it three times." :blink:

Edited by TrailGators
:unsure::lol::( Congrats to bobisocks on reaching 100 finds today! She has really added alot of excitement for the Southbay community! Known for her humorous posts and ftf quests we look forward to her finding and hiding many more caches for the Southbay crew! Way to go! :(-_-
:(:(-_- Congrats to bobisocks on reaching 100 finds today! She has really added alot of excitement for the Southbay community! Known for her humorous posts and ftf quests we look forward to her finding and hiding many more caches for the Southbay crew! Way to go! :D:D

Congrats bobisocks on 1 :D:D !!!

WTG Bobisocks! 1 :unsure::lol:

I look forward to the next race...Congrats!!!!!

:(-_-:D Congrats to bobisocks on reaching 100 finds today! She has really added alot of excitement for the Southbay community! Known for her humorous posts and ftf quests we look forward to her finding and hiding many more caches for the Southbay crew! Way to go! :D:(

Congrats bobisocks on 1 :D:D !!!

WTG Bobisocks! 1 :unsure::lol:

I look forward to the next race...Congrats!!!!!

BZ to bobisocks on 100

Congrats redstareg on 100 finds -_-:(:D

SKILLET

:D:D:D Congrats to bobisocks on reaching 100 finds today! She has really added alot of excitement for the Southbay community! Known for her humorous posts and ftf quests we look forward to her finding and hiding many more caches for the Southbay crew! Way to go! :D:D

Congrats to Duncan on #4 :D :D B) !

I had to take off work to witness this endeavor. :unsure:

It occured on a neat cache too, A New Twist on a Old Cache. The owner's, Lagunahawk, caches remind me of Dan-oh and Barbado Sam style caches. Stop by next time you head north.

:lol:B) WOW!!! A BIG Congrats to all!! B):(

B) Way to Go!! B)

Congrats redstareg on 100 finds :(:D:D

SKILLET

:D:D:D Congrats to bobisocks on reaching 100 finds today! She has really added alot of excitement for the Southbay community! Known for her humorous posts and ftf quests we look forward to her finding and hiding many more caches for the Southbay crew! Way to go! :D:D

Congrats to Duncan on #4 :DB) B) !

I had to take off work to witness this endeavor. :lol:

It occured on a neat cache too, A New Twist on a Old Cache. The owner's, Lagunahawk, caches remind me of Dan-oh and Barbado Sam style caches. Stop by next time you head north.

:(B) WOW!!! A BIG Congrats to all!! B)-_-

B) Way to Go!! B)

:unsure:CONGRATS to all, keep on Caching B)

SKILLET

Congrats to Duncan on #4 :(:D :D !

I had to take off work to witness this endeavor. -_-

Wow!! Way to go Duncan!.......................Will you be slowing down now??????

Congrats!

The Splashes

Congrats Duncan! on 4 :unsure::lol::( !

Congrats Redstareg and Bobisocks on 100 finds; you're practically veterans now :) .

<_<:blink:Way to go!!!

Redstareg: 100 Some of yours were really killer hikes

Bobisocks: 100 Bobisocks with Chuy! as your inspiration you'll be raking in the numbers by the hundreds easily!

Congrats to the REAL veterans:

Chuy!: 2900: How many does GD Ginger have?

Duncan!: 4000: you rock!!

Edited by jahoadi and john