San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

Not quite in the same vein as all the other worthy congratulations here, but I'd like to say well done to iTrax and Foxtail (aka Sonny & Sandy) on the 1st anniversary of the first broadcast of Podcacher! Thanks for the tips, stories, entertainment, interviews, terrible accents, etc etc.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, go here!

Not quite in the same vein as all the other worthy congratulations here, but I'd like to say well done to iTrax and Foxtail (aka Sonny & Sandy) on the 1st anniversary of the first broadcast of Podcacher! Thanks for the tips, stories, entertainment, interviews, terrible accents, etc etc.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, go here!

Congrats Sonny & Sandy! I have enjoyed many of your podcasts and even a podcache! Keep up the good work! :unsure:

TEAM GRNZOOM JUST ZOOMED T0 1,100 :D:DB)B)

Congrats on finding your 1000th find SKILLET. I can remember when You got me started Caching you had around 40 finds. Also happy birthday. :DB)B)

WooooooHoooooooooo!! Congrats to everyone!! And I just noticed LLOT just 1500 today!!

:D :D Congrats to everybody!! B):D

It looks like Duncan! is getting close to a very big milestone! As far as I can tell, that will leave the 3000's without any San Diego cachers (but not for long)! :blink:

Talk about pressure! :mad: I gotta get busy! :laughing:

D!

I'm keeping an eye on you! And Splashman too! Those are very impressive milestones you are approaching :laughing: . Congrats to all of you 1000+ers - maybe someday when I'm retired and my kids are in college and, uh, gas is free, I can aspire to reach those milestones! :laughing:
It looks like Duncan! is getting close to a very big milestone! As far as I can tell, that will leave the 3000's without any San Diego cachers (but not for long)! :laughing:

Talk about pressure! :mad: I gotta get busy! :laughing:

D!

I'm keeping an eye on you! And Splashman too! Those are very impressive milestones you are approaching :laughing: . Congrats to all of you 1000+ers - maybe someday when I'm retired and my kids are in college and, uh, gas is free, I can aspire to reach those milestones! :blink:

Dude that is sweet...wow you put alot of work into that...thanks...it takes the work out of seeing how the people we love are doing!

BZ!

:D:DCongratulations to Team Adelos for passing 500 while caching with the SDCET. If Duganrm continues to keep him out all night he won't have time to think up anymore of those tricky puzzles <_< :(

:D CONGRATS TO MY SON FATTBOY,ON HITTING 1200.

CONGRATS TEAM ADELOS!

CONGRATS FATTBOY!