San Diego Congratulations Thread

Dr. Boggis

Congrats to Tinfoil-Hat Head & Wall-Eyed Nutbag for breaking 2000!

Or maybe 2200 if we are using the fishnjack scoring method <_< Hehe, someone here needs to figure out that he writes the TIME of his find in his log, not the count! :ph34r: P. S. Congrats on 1400 to fishnjack! :unsure:

Edited by TFTC

Or maybe 2200 if we are using the fishnjack scoring method :ph34r: Hehe, someone here needs to figure out that he writes the TIME of his find in his log, not the count! B) P. S. Congrats on 1400 to fishnjack! B)

Congrats to Tinfoil-Hat Head & Wall-Eyed Nutbag for 2 <_<:unsure::ph34r: !!!

Hey Fisnjack told us that he found his 1500th on Saturday! :)

Or maybe 2200 if we are using the fishnjack scoring method :ph34r: Hehe, someone here needs to figure out that he writes the TIME of his find in his log, not the count! <_< P. S. Congrats on 1400 to fishnjack! <_<

Ok, he gets full credit for the fishnjack scoring method! B)Or he's a record-breaking log lagger! B) Edited by TFTC

Or maybe 2200 if we are using the fishnjack scoring method :ph34r: Hehe, someone here needs to figure out that he writes the TIME of his find in his log, not the count! <_< P. S. Congrats on 1400 to fishnjack! <_<

Ok, he gets full credit for the fishnjack scoring method! B)Or he's a record-breaking log lagger! B)

I guess we'll have to cut the guy some slack....

Fisnjack also told me that he was having his 50th wedding anniversary this year! Woo Hoo!!!

Or maybe 2200 if we are using the fishnjack scoring method :) Hehe, someone here needs to figure out that he writes the TIME of his find in his log, not the count! :unsure: P. S. Congrats on 1400 to fishnjack! B)

Congrats to Tinfoil-Hat Head & Wall-Eyed Nutbag for 2 :ph34r:<_<:ph34r: !!!

Hey Fisnjack told us that he found his 1500th on Saturday! B)

BZ! guys break out the AB!

Maybe 2200 if we are using the fishnjack scoring method :) Hehe, someone here needs to figure out that he writes the TIME of his find in his log, not the count! :) P. S. Congrats on 1400 to fishnjack! :)
Hey Fisnjack told us that he found his 1500th on Saturday! :D

Honestly, old guys will do anything to score a find.

f54e4dfe-1a01-4dd5-ad20-642f643e8dde.jpg

Or maybe 2200 if we are using the fishnjack scoring method :) Hehe, someone here needs to figure out that he writes the TIME of his find in his log, not the count! :) P. S. Congrats on 1400 to fishnjack! :)

Congrats to Tinfoil-Hat Head & Wall-Eyed Nutbag for 2 :cry::cry::cry: !!!

Don't forget me when you do that celebration! I'm an AB too! :o

Or maybe 2200 if we are using the fishnjack scoring method :) Hehe, someone here needs to figure out that he writes the TIME of his find in his log, not the count! :) P. S. Congrats on 1400 to fishnjack! :)

Congrats to Tinfoil-Hat Head & Wall-Eyed Nutbag for 2 :cry::cry::o !!!

Don't forget me when you do that celebration! I'm an AB too! :cry:

THANKS FOR THE CONGRATS! IT'S BEEN QUITE A RIDE! WOOHOO! :P

:anicute::D:grin: Very Cool!! Congrats to Everyone!! :) :) :huh:

I'll second that - congrats to all that have hit recent milestones!!!!

I got my 50th last night since I signed up on June 19 - thinking about which cache to grab for my 100th - any recommendations?

RedStar (Tony)

I got my 50th last night since I signed up on June 19 - thinking about which cache to grab for my 100th - any recommendations?

RedStar (Tony)

I notice from your profile that you are willing to hike ... so ... for your 100th cache do "Adrenaline" in MTRP. For sure you will remember it and besides, you will be able to add twenty or thirty more finds along the way. Such a deal!

Bwah-hah-hah!

Edited by SD Rowdies

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Very Cool!! Congrats to Everyone!! :laughing::tired::laughing:

I'll second that - congrats to all that have hit recent milestones!!!!

RedStar (Tony)

Cat and I just did our number 100th and we selected "Local Treasure" (GCM5XJ). We just finished it today, so there is a nice Travel Bug waiting for you there.